Howard - Week 3

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This show was very revelatory to me. I got to see the whole fight the bed flip on the youtube link thank you for providing and while I still see that a lot of GMs stuff is from her NY background, I downgrade her for being such a pawn for Aryan. Howard fell more in my esteem even though I do credit him for getting Candice out of that mess and I do understand that defending her "is what he suppose t'do" ; he really does not want to deal with the racism head on. He is a coward and is trying to play a game where he does not feel race is a factor. That is such a lie because it is always a factor even if it were not racist, but only a discomfort with the cultural difference that this society has created by the segregation and the history and human nature of distrust of those who are different...even if it were Italians vs Irish there is discomfort in that more minor difference. He made a big mistake lieing to Helen a second time. That sealed his cowardice as a basic mode of behavior for him. That makes him untrustworthy, but getting Jerkemy and the DiSpencer out of the game first and of course Aryan are more at issue than dealing with him. He helps Candice and that is a reason to keep him longer...surely let him on the jury and he can vote for Candice if she makes it, which I would love to see Candice, Helen and Elyssa in final three. Who to win? let's see more of how they play and if they get to the end. I'm leaning to C.

I bet Kaitlyn wins HOH next and puts Howard and Candice up . Then they have Elissa use her mvp to nominate Arryn who goes home thanks to Helen campaigning to get Arryn out ! :lol2:

No Howard would go home! Everyone is on the save aryan train!!! Or Howard would win veto and Candice would go home!

I bet Kaitlyn wins HOH next and puts Howard and Candice up . Then they have Elissa use her mvp to nominate Arryn who goes home thanks to Helen campaigning to get Arryn out ! :lol2:

that is a great scenario indeed. and I agree that Howard has to stay until Aryan is out for C's backup through this shitstorm of disgusting remarks. I think the sour milk was a reflection on the stink in the house. I agree that Howard ought to have been able to lose to McC. They showed that he was not filling the bucket at all but they did not show what McC was doing. And was it not cheating to throw more than one toss at a turn? I saw them filling up and throwing a few times to get more into the bucket of the first catcher.

No, you will never really know how that kind of behaviour hurts. But thanks for being smart and sympathetic. I hope they both make it to the end.

I think the only wasted space is YOU being here on this forum talking thrash.

Really? And YOU decide who's posts are relevant or not? NEXT...............................

Howard is just another floater hiding behind his lil old bible. Do unto others is so flexible when you're talking $$$.

lmao

I know that everyone thinks that the game is rigged etc. but we keep coming back for more so it is what it is. I don't think that Howard and Candice should have to put up with the remarks made by Aaryn. I think it is getting ridiculous and I wish that it would stop. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be in that house and have to listen to that crap. Its already stressful enough. I think Helen didn't want to put Howard up because she claimed to be such a forgiving person. I think she wanted Elissa to do it for her and Elissa did not want to and did not because Amanda was pushing too hard for him to be there. It made Elissa think she was going to vote out Howard and not Jeremy.

And Elissa was right! What I don't get is Helen and Elissa both decided that she wasn't going to use the MVP on Howard but then Elissa got all the flack from Amanda!

And Elissa was right! What I don't get is Helen and Elissa both decided that she wasn't going to use the MVP on Howard but then Elissa got all the flack from Amanda!

Agree. Elissa figured out that they were all thinking she was nothing but their puppet. I heard Helen tell her entire alliance (minus Elissa) not to tell Elissa what was going on regarding the MC being outed and noms. Helen and the rest deliberately kept Elissa out of the loop yet wanted to use her MVP. Helen wanted all the blood to be on Elissa's hands. That ticked Elissa off and I don't blame her. She then did her own thing and put up Spencer.

Elissa made it clear, after Helen talked to Kaitlin and promised her safety next week, including safety from Elissa's MVP, that she would not be used. She flat told Helen that if Kaitlin wanted her help, she needed to come to her and talk to her. Elissa said she didn't want a middle man. Helen's entire tone of voice quieted down then. I think she had an epiphany.

I don't really know how I feel about Howard. His religiousness doesn't affect me one way or the other. I kind of thought he would be a force with which to reckon but now I am not so sure. I do believe that he should have aligned honestly with Helen and kept it straight-on. We shall see.

Guest 6Borders

Howard is just another floater hiding behind his lil old bible. Do unto others is so flexible when you're talking $$$.

lmao

Yeppers...same as the old saying about those who "pray in Church on Sunday and on everyone else the rest of the week" or "it's only illegal if you get caught".

Jason (BB3) was instrumental in getting the Bible in the BB House. Alison (BB4) used it to her advantage to get Nate to give her the POV (and he did...idiot) and it's been used back and forth by the HG's for their advantages. Doesn't make it right or wrong, but BB has allowed it in so it's become a game tool (which I personally think is sad).

As for Howard himself, I liked him in the beginning. I am NOT a fan of people throwing comps and his reason for doing it was those ladies deserved to be have-nots and he was willing to fall on his sword to make it happen, which makes less than zero sense to me and ticks me off. Howard could not have been more obvious if he'd tossed that sour milk backwards or into his opponents buckets. Everyone is on to him throwing comps.

I think I might like him outside the house but ppl who throw comps, deliberately or if threatened and back down, deserve to go home.

Howard did nothing wrong in my book. Helen on the other hand feels he lied to her shocker Helen you are a big fan of big brother people do lie in the big brother house........... Amanda is against Howard because she thinks he would put her up if he won HOH. Howard needs to quit throwing competitions if he truly is and win the next HOH or he could be going home. I think Helen's ego is hurt because she had been saying that the only people she truly trusted was Howard and Spencer and they both had her fooled.

Howard did nothing wrong in my book. Helen on the other hand feels he lied to her shocker Helen you are a big fan of big brother people do lie in the big brother house........... Amanda is against Howard because she thinks he would put her up if he won HOH. Howard needs to quit throwing competitions if he truly is and win the next HOH or he could be going home. I think Helen's ego is hurt because she had been saying that the only people she truly trusted was Howard and Spencer and they both had her fooled.

Agree...except for throwing comps if it involves those three bitches going on slop. I would have thrown that bucket down and just stood there. All the other houseguests would have applauded and stood by him IMO.

Agree...except for throwing comps if it involves those three bitches going on slop. I would have thrown that bucket down and just stood there. All the other houseguests would have applauded and stood by him IMO.

That might have been the thing,but as sad as it is,he may still need one or two of them at a critical junction to stay in the game.With the exception of Spencer,Candace and maybe Elissa,the whole house seems to be against him.

That is what he ought to have done with a "you are going to eat slop you cracker honky bitches"

I am beginning to detect a little hostility here in the good ol' forums at Morty's. Everybody seems to be taking up a side...

I say lets all just hug it out, pray a little, and then maybe sit around with hands joined and sing "kumbaya"

Here, I'll start it off -

Kumbayaaaaaa my Lord, kumbaya....

Howard is a likeable guy it seems but frankly I think he is destroying his own game. Lieing in the BB house is normal and it happens all the time but when you lie in the house you have to do it so others believe you are not lieing and never get caught lieing. The problem with Howard is he has been caught lieing and that is why people don't trust him. He is going to find he is a target because of his lies.

I think the only wasted space is YOU being here on this forum talking thrash.

What? Did someone speak? Nah...Musta just been the sound of some worthless bullshit hitting the wall...

Amanda is shady as f! She told Kaitlyn that Howard is using his race and religion to get ahead in the game! She's a piece of work! She is doing everything she can to put up huge target on how what's back I hope it backfires on her she's up next week!

Some one told me that Helen was told buy BB production NOT to put up Howard. Any truth to this?

OH PLEASE!! THAT IS RUBBISH

NOT ONE WORD OF TRUTH ABOUT THAT

Totally agree with this: CBS is purposely keeping Howard in the game to be the one to deal with these issues. He will be the hero in this situation.

BTW anyone else think it was a little suspicious that he was paired with Aaryn, Kaitlin and GM in the Have/Have not? That was another "hero" move on CBS's part, I think. He was supposed to throw it and suffer along with them knowing they would ultimately hurt more.

Unfortunately he sucked at the comp, but he sure looked like he was having fun dousing GM with that smelly crud.

YEAH!! I HOPE HE WALKS AWAY WITH THE FINAL PRIZE MONEY TOO !!!

I HOPE KAITLYN AND AARYN WIN NOTHING IN THIS GAME, BUT THE BACK DOOR ON THEIR BUTTS ON THE WAY OUT !!

I still don't have a clear-cut mind's eye picture of Howard and how he fits in the game for me. I like him still but would like him better if he would win HOH and be out in the open for a bit so we could get a handle on him.

I still don't have a clear-cut mind's eye picture of Howard and how he fits in the game for me. I like him still but would like him better if he would win HOH and be out in the open for a bit so we could get a handle on him.

Yeah I think he know this now! I believe he knows Has a huge target for back

BTW I might get my showmance according to other feeds, They were cuddling last night! YEAH!!!

No!!! I haven't seen it! He prayed with people but that's it!

Yeah that was funny!

So everyone tells one another they have seen Howard swearing on the Bible, but there is not one shred of evidence of this ???

But if we say it often enough, (AMANDA, ANDY...) it must be true.

I am torn because I like both Howard and Amanda, but they are very wary of each other, as they should be....