Howard - Week 3

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auroradawn: " I do think that he regrets making an alliance with Germy "

I've never understood why these guys (after being in the House 5 minutes and while picking out their beds) ...

can join an alliance just by accident being in the same room with them.

:huh2:

Auroradawn: " I do think that he regrets making an alliance with Germy "

I've never understood why these guys (after being in the House 5 minutes and while picking out their beds) ...

can join an alliance just by accident being in the same room with them.

:huh2:

This is exactly why Danielle and Jason will always be my favorite players and I will always consider them the best!

Yes, the DR would not let her nominate Howard, and made her nominate Kaitlin instead. Then, when Elissa went in there to nominate Howard, she came back and said that the DR did not want her to do that, so she nominated Spencer. When both Helen and Elissa mentioned this on the live feeds, it was immediately followed both times with FOTH.

I was wondering about it last night if I had an alltime favorite and it would probably be Danielle Reyes. I liked Jason. Lisa Donahue I still consider the prettiest of all BB women - at the time of her reign - and Season 3' my favorite of all. It was fun. Not the ending I might have written but fun getting to it.

Yet another incident where BB tampers with the outcome. I just can't watch and take it seriously anymore. I mean seriously, what's the point?

It is all "BS", but it is supposed to be "BB"

Totally heartbroken. Shame on me.

But sometimes they will blames thing on production to themselves up! Elissa and Helen already agree that they were not going to put up Howard although the house wanted! They said it was ridiculous because Howard is not coming after them now! They could have blamed it on production

Guest 6Borders

That is totally nuts. How can a houseguest be told who they can and cannot put up??

Basically because there may be some glimmer of reality tv in reality tv but there is no "reality" in Grodner's game only $$$ for Grodner. The HG's have eluded to this for many years and they have been getting more and more blatent about their DR's,, same as Grodner has been more and more blatent about her manipulation of the show

If production did not let them nominate Howard, I feel it would be due to the horrible time he and Candice had with the bed flipping, etc. He had to really hold back from making the situation much worse and possible physical. He doesnt deserve to go after all that went down. At least not this week!

^^^ What BBLOVER said has some meat to it.

(or possibly could have been a case of wanting to put the blame on production so they could keep Howard out of the mix this week)

Either way... Howard lives to play another week of BB

I'm so not surprised by all this. Grodner will do anything in her power to make sure that either Elissa or Candice will win.

I mentioned "handlers" earlier on in the threads and got some run around answer, but that's exactly what the handlers do, persuade them to do things has Grodner wishes.

Yea, a Yankee saying nigger insurance or “You want the black to come out?”cannot be a racist. :D:rolleyes4:

well the first is racist and a sociological comment made in her community about the number of Af Ams on welfare; she is not original with that , but she is saying she is also black and really there is that ...In the film Afrika Adio, the film crew is Italian and they land their plane in a place of great turmoil where Europeans are being forcibly and murderously ejected. They are grabbed and their passports looked at. The Africans say"O they are not white they are black, they are Italian" so she is admitting to her own African roots and saying she can give as good as she gets from Candice if C is going to play hard ball. If none of us denied our African roots, racism would disappear; but cultural difference would still rear as a basis for prejudice. If I speak of Irish drinking habits, am I anti Irish? If I condemn the Irish for their drinking habits because we know that is harmful to their health am I judging them for being Irish? I like the Irish and on St Patrick's day in NY I am Irish as is everyone in NY. However, I do not get drunk. I have helped people get off alcohol and support them in doing it. They are still Irish and have a lot to be proud of as being from there. GM has a lot of pride in being Italian and in being from where she comes and in having the attitude she has as feisty and in your face. Somewhere she got the last name Zimmerman and that is not an Italian name. So as far as the insularity of group, she broke out of that tendency that her family probably urged on her when she married (?) outside the Italian tribe. She is even liked in the house despite the things that she has said, I suspect people have seen it is not mean spirited and not really racist even though it comes from a racist slant. I think they see something of her heart and her humor that we mostly miss on the tv. I saw the smile on her face when she got in that confrontation and that made me think that we are dealing with her sense of humor and fun and her love of a good fight.

If they were told not to nom Howard it is def bec of the racial BS and their need to deal with it in whatever way they are going to.

So because of the actions of a few it is okay to change the dynamics of the whole game? How selfish is that, there are other people in there giving up time to spend two months there to win money.

They didn't want her to nominate Howard, but ultimately I believe she could have if she wanted to. I'd like to see what happens if Amanda gets HoH and decides to evict him. She is one who won't cave. (Though I am happy Howard's safe)