Howard - Week 3

He is talking too much now! You said your piece and now let it be! Just play real hard and make new alliances

I don't see him leaving any time soon, but I also do think he has a chance of making it to the final two. Good chance he'll be on the jury.

Idk the crap has hit the fan!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. aaryan kept her mean-spirited distance. GinaMarie got in her space. They should remove GInaMarie from the house.

I saw it and thought they both got up for being in each others' space. GM seemed to think it was funny even as she pushed at C's buttons. They both knew they were not going to get physical, but C had said she would if they tossed her bed again. Well no one tossed the bed at least not again. I think maybe GM got into it for the drama bc she did not have to...it was purely Aryan's fight. And I think GM likes the idea of tv time and drama. She knew she was on the line but was not going to cross over it so no removing her will happen.

He is so not a coward in not responding...he told Candice that as a black man he could not confront 3 white women...and I get that...he is so conflicted by that...I am so sad at what I witnessed last night...I don't know what BB can do...only physical assault on a hg sends player out...bullying is part of the game..hateful as it is..but AG has to do something with these racist mean hateful girls..waiting for Helen's noms..hope its Aaryn and Gm

we both agree he is conflicted. and he was right to carry C out of there. He could not have confronted those three in that moment. However, he could have said something at times when hatefilled Aryan was spewing. I think he did not bc he is wanting to keep from making his color stand out. That is where I call the coward. He likes the marginal acceptance he got from the guys and wants to see it as male female...and in that room, I agree with you he was. But this has been going on for a while and there were other moments when it was not and allowing it to go on brought it to that head. I am sorry more people did not step up. I am glad Amanda did but it should have been more public and more direct in my view.

Why all this have to happen when I started liking Howard again! Like R Kelly said" when the up is down I Hurt you too many times now I can't come around. Because when a women's fed up! " :lol:

Howard should never have lied. They had no ammo against him and trusted him more than anyone in the house and now that is gone. We shall see how it turns out. I am disappointed and candice has now replaced howard as my favorite.

Howard should never have lied. They had no ammo against him and trusted him more than anyone in the house and now that is gone. We shall see how it turns out. I am disappointed and candice has now replaced howard as my favorite.

Yeah he stepped up and now it might be too late! Dang I'm telling you there was starting to be a showmance with Howard and Candice! I wanted to see it!!!!!!!!!!! Where did he sleep last night???? SOMEBODY TELL ME!!! Lol! I want to see the showmance!!!!

Howard let me down when he was talking to Helen. He should have come 100% clean and fessed up he was part of the MC alliance.

Yeah trying to protect spencer and spencer sang like a bird!!!!

Howard the coward Spencer the dispencer...I actually felt Howard did try to redeem himself; it is hard to credit when the person is already in hot water though so it only seems like a means to help themselves out. People tend not to believe people who are found out and then confess.

Howard the coward Spencer the dispencer...I actually felt Howard did try to redeem himself; it is hard to credit when the person is already in hot water though so it only seems like a means to help themselves out. People tend not to believe people who are found out and then confess.

I know I know! But the showmance was just getting ready to start with Howard and Candice! I WANT MY SHOMANCE!!!!!

Howard is sinking his own ship IMO. The flipped vote and then blame it on Jessie was a bad move for his game because know that it is out he cannot be trusted by the people in power right now. That is what is making Helen and Elissa question Howard and Spencer is their moves to intentionally lie to someone. If you are in an alliance with someone you have to be honest with those people which these two were not and I wonder if they are now. The whole speech last night from Howard to me smells like damage control to me and frankly I think it is too late. I like him but I think he is sinking his own ship in this game. But I agree with him that this week the biggest target is Jeremy or at least Aaryn.

Howard is sinking his own ship IMO. The flipped vote and then blame it on Jessie was a bad move for his game because know that it is out he cannot be trusted by the people in power right now. That is what is making Helen and Elissa question Howard and Spencer is their moves to intentionally lie to someone. If you are in an alliance with someone you have to be honest with those people which these two were not and I wonder if they are now. The whole speech last night from Howard to me smells like damage control to me and frankly I think it is too late. I like him but I think he is sinking his own ship in this game. But I agree with him that this week the biggest target is Jeremy or at least Aaryn.

Yes him and spencer can be dealt with later!!!! Jeremy or aryan are targets!

I think he is a decent guy who really cares for other people and I like that about him. I think his game play leaves a little to be desired but I think he truly could go the long haul if he changes his game play which it looks like this week he is trying to do.

I think he is a decent guy who really cares for other people and I like that about him. I think his game play leaves a little to be desired but I think he truly could go the long haul if he changes his game play which it looks like this week he is trying to do.

I totally agree. You could see he clearly had a problem with Jeremy and his association with the mean girls so I just wish he had came clean with the info about the MC before the others had....like after he had to carry Candace out of the bedroom when they were attacking her. He and Spencer (who I do not care for) have taken all the crap for the MC when Jeremy was the bully that cowardly jumped ship IMO.

Howard's cowardice is no reason to evict him. HIs voting (directed by Spencer the dispencer) is also not a reason to evict him. People are not seeing him in the context of his position in the house. I do not want him to win, but I do see that he is at a disadvantage due to the social attitudes toward him because of the melanin issue. He did finally stand up when he hauled Candice out. He could not stand up to the pale triumverate of witches, but he could sequester Candice because he knows the safety of the ghetto. He understands racism very well but his reactions to it are geared to his survival. Af AMs esp in the South want their young men to live and grow up and they teach them to do that by deflection and deference. Candice did not have that background. Not only is she a female, she was an only dark in a pale world. She did not know how to deal with GM's confrontation since she had set down the challenge first. Look at GM's face; she was not angry she was smiling even as she was pushing. Did she want C to hit her? Well that would have gotten C evicted, so that would not have been a bad thing for GM's side. She did not see a downside to her own behavior. She knew she was not going to attack, but she likes drama and was willing to see where it would go. She would not have backed down because she comes from a society that would not accept that. Howard saw that it was not going anywhere good and just took the game away by removing C. It was funny and chivalrous simultaneously. Candice could have ended it by simply calling GM on her put on. "LOOK at you , you are practically cracking up trying to get me het up to hit you; you are such a card GM" that would have defused the situation immediately because it was real and GM comes from humor around truth even if the truth is not PC. That is why I say she is not a racist even though her remarks are ...

You hit the nail right on the head with this sentence IMO.

Thanks for noticing. People who are not of more melanin do not credit the effect racism has had on those who do. I do not blame Howard I call him a coward but I understand it. I would like him to stand up out of those background teachings because that is what we all really need to do. Every thing we are taught that is wrong or lessens us by making us incapable of standing up to what is wrong makes us lose our heart. Howard cleaves to Christianity because he believes he is flawed and the belief becomes the reality. People are capable of such heights and so much true love and real grandeur of heart and mind to extend to one another. This game puts people in a disadvantage of distrust even if greed for the win were not the incentive.

MLK had to resort to the teachings of Gandhi to come up with a means of dealing with the gestalt of his people in the throes of the bullying of KKK and all that they had to do just to survive and get the country to want them to overcome as a backing rather than promote the violence that would have gotten them killed and have brought the approbation of the country against them. At what point is it necessary to pick up a gun or a bat? That is the problem everyone is really faced with if they recognize that there are forces that will kill them if they do not kowtow to the power.

I totally agree. You could see he clearly had a problem with Jeremy and his association with the mean girls so I just wish he had came clean with the info about the MC before the others had....like after he had to carry Candace out of the bedroom when they were attacking her. He and Spencer (who I do not care for) have taken all the crap for the MC when Jeremy was the bully that cowardly jumped ship IMO.

Don't forget McRae!!!!! He was the first to jump ship!

Yeah. What aggravated me the most is that Howie was obviously trying to think of what to say and how to say it. He and Spencer were standing there silently for the longest time. Then he finally starts talking, explaining himself and Spencer, and trying to hopefully bury the hatchet. To me, that would have been the biggest red flag. If you're being honest, why do you have to think of what to say and how to say it. You should be able to explain yourself with no problems.

I do think that he regrets making an alliance with Germy and having to be around Aaryn and GM. So I know who he would RATHER be in an alliance with. I just don't trust everything he, Spencer, Amanda, or McCrae say.