Howard - Week 3

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the good christian black guy is going to lie his ass off this week :animated_bouncy:

Unfortunately, I think he may be the one going if he gets nom'd. Candice will fight to get rid of the "boys" (hey, Candice they're men) so that means Aaryn stays and Grodner will find a way to keep Jeremy. That leaves poor Howard unless he can get himself a POV.

He is lieing to just about everyone! Praying with everyone then lieing about what was said, etc. to others. Using the bible to me. I know I will prob get a lot of smack from this this comment, but it is how I see it.

His vote showed he is exactly what I said about him...a coward and a kissass for the power. That they were not the power was his mistake. Can not wait until Helen figures out it was Howard who broke the vote. Should not be difficult for her to figure.

Did Howard flip his vote just in order to raise suspicion onto someone else? That would be classic chilltown play.

Only thing is, you gotta be able to pull it off.

Looks like it. It is bold to play a move like that and then blame it on someone else. We'll see...

Ok Howard is finally stepping up being there for Candice!!! Yeah FINALLY! I can respect him again! I got my crush back! Aww!!! Now CAndi get your hands off my man before I jump over that fence!!!

Did Howard flip his vote just in order to raise suspicion onto someone else? That would be classic chilltown play.

Only thing is, you gotta be able to pull it off.

Absolutely. Howard and Spencer had a little pow-wow and decided to split their vote so they could blame it on Jessie. They all knew it was the end of the moving company so why not try to stir things up. Unfortunately, the others totally know what they did and it will backfire on them.

I really like the fact Howard was trying to calm Candice down. He said he does have a temper and he's trying everything he can to not let it get the best of him. He will defend Candice from their racial slurs and if it gets out of hand he fears getting kicked out of the house. I think it's sad they have to deal with this crap in the BB house. You never know how ugly a person truly is until they drop their little act and show you who they really are. After that all bets are off.

Absolutely. Howard and Spencer had a little pow-wow and decided to split their vote so they could blame it on Jessie. They all knew it was the end of the moving company so why not try to stir things up. Unfortunately, the others totally know what they did and it will backfire on them.

I really like the fact Howard was trying to calm Candice down. He said he does have a temper and he's trying everything he can to not let it get the best of him. He will defend Candice from their racial slurs and if it gets out of hand he fears getting kicked out of the house. I think it's sad they have to deal with this crap in the BB house. You never know how ugly a person truly is until they drop their little act and show you who they really are. After that all bets are off.

Agree! He was trying to hold back the tears afterwards.

He's defending Candice? Good for him! I wouldn't worry if I were him. Aaryn's got a whole house of enemies if she ever makes HOH again.

I'm thinking she won't have to worry about being HOH again, though. Even though they want the boys out, Aaryn has proven herself to be the worst of the worst. I am thinking that they might take her out of the game this week and leave Jeremy even though he may be a bigger threat.

I am happy Howard stuck up from Candice. It shows that he might be firmly against Aaryn and her side now that it has happened.

Ok Howard is finally stepping up being there for Candice!!! Yeah FINALLY! I can respect him again! I got my crush back! Aww!!! Now CAndi get your hands off my man before I jump over that fence!!!

Closing the stable door after the horse has bolted?

What did he say that got you proud of him?

After watching Howard go through such anguish when struggling with the racial comments on this season, I literally cried! :crybaby: I find the comments by Aaryn appalling and hope they get her out of there before Howard has no choice but to react for his own self respect. I just want to know how the producers of the show are not stopping this from continuing. It is a hostile environment and no one should have to endure what is going on there. There is a difference between ignorance and mean!