Spencer - Week 3 (MVP Nominee)

I think that spencer and howard should have won comps to reinforce their shaky decisions. I also think that they will be okay but for me, they would have to come clean, openly acknowledge their alliance with me and play clean until the time came that we had to go against each other.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Spencer but still on the fence about Howard. He needs to redeem himself... :lousings:

yeah! Agree!!!

Do you think spencer could have set Howard up??? I mean they came up with this plan to split the vote and blame Jesse! Spencer knew that Elissa was staying! Now when the first time Howard was questioned by Helen he lied and he went and told Spencer what he said so they could get their stories straight! When it was Spencer turn he sang like a canary!!! But then he told Howard he spilled the beans about everything becuz they knew they were on to them! My question did spencer set every thing up to make him look less guilty if they got caught!

yeah! Agree!!!

Do you think spencer could have set Howard up??? I mean they came up with this plan to split the vote and blame Jesse! Spencer knew that Elissa was staying! Now when the first time Howard was questioned by Helen he lied and he went and told Spencer what he said so they could get their stories straight! When it was Spencer turn he sang like a canary!!! But then he told Howard he spilled the beans about everything becuz they knew they were on to them! My question did spencer set every thing up to make him look less guilty if they got caught!

I think some of these people would set up their own mother..... Yes I think Spencer would throw Howard under the bus in a second.

yeah! Agree!!!

absolutely and that goes against Howard as a good player having fallen for it. He is (to give him what I think a real excuse) blown away by all kinds of factors of this game and his cultural difference is at root to that and with the racism it has made that difference even larger as a reason he is so conflicted.

Spencer's having a hard time trying to figure out which track he wants to put his Engine on.

The guy throws sooo much bull crap around that it's a wonder the HG's can walk around without stepping in it.

Spencer is a master manipulator and he lies and what he says has to do with whatever set up he has planned for using someone from what he has established with them. So if he said that to Andy, he prob has some thought to get Andy to do something that would hurt Howard but Andy will think it is good for H since Spencer has said good things about H to him.

Spencer is a master manipulator and he lies and what he says has to do with whatever set up he has planned for using someone from what he has established with them. So if he said that to Andy, he prob has some thought to get Andy to do something that would hurt Howard but Andy will think it is good for H since Spencer has said good things about H to him.

Not on this conversation. Here is what was said:

Spencer and Andy up in HOH, talking about race issues. Spencer says Howard is just a sensitive guy.

A: be honest, is howard looking out for me?

S:oh absolutely, 100%, no doubt at all. I don't think he knows how to handle the moving company fall out- which I'm trying to let die, but Howard wants to keep talking about it. But no, he's definitely looking out for you, 100%. He'd never put you up, or vote you out. Not as a favor to me, but he knows you and I are close. He likes you, being around you, and knows how close I feel to you. He'd never in any way, shape or form go after you. He's loyal. Almost to a fault. He might even use the veto on you.

S suggests Andy talk with him a little more, make convo. S says howard had kind of a tough life.

I trust spencer less than anybody in the house. He is whatever the situation calls-for. If they don't evict him, he and andy will be one and two. He got andy's number minute one.

I know!!

He is a little pervert when it comes to Jesse! It's not cute what he is saying! Eww!

Oh you are so on the mark. He is a disgusting misogynistic waste of skin. I hope women around the world steer clear of this guy. Get him on a list of sexual predators.

Oh you are so on the mark. He is a disgusting misogynistic waste of skin. I hope women around the world steer clear of this guy. Get him on a list of sexual predators.

Yes! I know Judd wants to pop him! I mean really!

Carmen Spencer wants to SMELL what Jessie's private parts smell like and is begging Judd to put his fingers inside her and then let Spencer to let him smell his fingers.

Thanks Snancy. That is truly disgusting for Spencer to say that. Now I know. Excuse me while I go PUKE.

Thanks Snancy. That is truly disgusting for Spencer to say that. Now I know. Excuse me while I go PUKE.

Oh Camden lets not forget he said he bet or private part taste like butterscotch and he would love to chew her tampon eww!!!!