Spencer - Week 3 (MVP Nominee)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is that weaponizing elissa working out for you :animated_bouncy:

Abandon ship, abandon ship.

totally :laugh4::animated_bouncy:

Can someone explain what caused him to turn on Nick and vote him out? I was shocked when I heard Spencer say Nick name. I thought he was 100% behind Nick. I never saw it coming, and clearly neither did Nick.

Can someone explain what caused him to turn on Nick and vote him out? I was shocked when I heard Spencer say Nick name. I thought he was 100% behind Nick. I never saw it coming, and clearly neither did Nick.

I don't think he totally trusted Nick. I think he saw him as something of a wild card. If I remember correctly, he said something in the DR one time to indicate that.

He saw it was a lost cause and he knew it would reveal what side He and Howard was on making them an open target if thing went bad! And they did! He and Howard discuss that they were going to split there vote Howard for Elissa and spencer for nick and blame the one vote on Jesse. But the house is on to him. Soon after McRae confession and Andy tells Helen about MC, the house will no on to both!

Guest 6Borders

Spencer's been pitching all week about getting Elissa out "next week". He did the same thing last week and he will do the same thing next week. I don't like him anymore but he's playing a shady game that makes things a little interesting (very little, but a little)

I am glad that he voted against Nick. Like Howard, spencer is there to win the 500K not to make friends. He is ruthless.

Absolutely, he clearly was selected for the show because of his narrow focus on winning and ability to be ruthless and calculating in selecting who to vote out.

Spencer's been pitching all week about getting Elissa out "next week". He did the same thing last week and he will do the same thing next week. I don't like him anymore but he's playing a shady game that makes things a little interesting (very little, but a little)

He is very calculating and appears to be he is good at creating misdirection in terms of what others think he's doing.

Absolutely, he clearly was selected for the show because of his narrow focus on winning and ability to be ruthless and calculating in selecting who to vote out.

It seems to me that they all said how competitive they are...and that was a criteria for getting on the show besides being young and dumb. Amanda and Helen are the two with the most perspective avoiding the dumb marker.

It seems to me that they all said how competitive they are...and that was a criteria for getting on the show besides being young and dumb. Amanda and Helen are the two with the most perspective avoiding the dumb marker.

Yes, being competitive is a key trait for all.

Its my basic speculation that when they cast the BB they have a set of core qualities that are required for all HGs, such as being sociable\talkative, not intimidated by cameras, a competitive personality (hate to loose), and some natural charisma that comes through on TV. No stammering nor look wooden when in the DR.I'm am sure there many more required qualities, I'm just naming a few that seem obvious.

.....Then among those who have the core qualities the producers look to find a select few (about 4-6) who have all the key qualities to win BB and be popular with the audience for from start to finish. Once they have got high quality players identified, the producers then look for people who will create a great deal of drama because that is what they naturally do in their daily lives going all the way back to middle school (ie Aaryn, GinaMarie). Basically the BB house is a balance between a few HG who have the right skills\abilities to win BB and those who will naturally cause a lot of drama and shoot themselves in the foot pretty much any chance they can. The drama queens are the pawns in the BB game, next to zero chance of winning. :)

Imagine how boring the show would be if all the HGs were highly skilled manipulators. It would be like watching a poker game on ESPN or chess. Nobody would say much of anything, wear dark sun glasses so nobody can see their eyes, and all week only talk about the weather and other trivial stuff.

Spencer is smart as well and has proven it in his decisions.

Aryan is like, like really stupid. I still remember her asking what is 9 x 3 ? :lol2:

I said in week one when Spencer way explaining the plan to vote David out and split to vote to cause drama was stupid and was going to eventually come out and looks like it came out this week. Then in week Spencer and Howard thought to split their votes and then blame it on jessie but that plan totally backfired that last night they had to come clean. I think their coming clean had more to do about realizing their scheme is up and they had to damage control instead of actually feeling bad for their actions. All their actions did was make them targets in the game. Spencer had a good thing going for him and could have skated through if he didn't come up with these plans to blame others for what they did.