Jeremy - Week 3 - Evicted (July 18)

Guest 6Borders

Did I misunderstand when I thought he answered Julie Chen that Kaitlin needs to bring the money home to daddy?

No Slim, I don't think you misunderstood. This fool actually thinks Kaitlin would share the money with him.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one terrified that they may bring him back into the game? They didn't reveal a lot of information to him after he was voted out.. I cringe at the thought

Ugh... you're right. :fear:

Guest 6Borders

Am I the only one terrified that they may bring him back into the game? They didn't reveal a lot of information to him after he was voted out.. I cringe at the thought

I don't think they will bring him back. He was not well enough liked or hated enough to like. If he'd been able to pull off Dr. Jeremy/Mr. Hyde this time and then evicted there might have been a stronger possibility of him coming back, but the bottom line is he is not a money-maker HG for Grodner, thus he's expendable.

I think in the past if they show them the good-bye messages, they aren't brought back. In the good-byes, true feelings are expressed and if the player gets to go back, they have that info against the other players.

I would agree , but Jeremy knew he was leaving.. they were all honest with him about it. And the goodbye messages were really just that.. goodbyes.

But I really hope your'e right and they don't bring him back.. but I've noticed that he his twitter account hasn't been updated since his eviction... and come one.. we all know how cocky and self centered Jeremy is.. he wouldn't pass up an opportunity to talk about how great he was at playing the game.

The goodbye messages were vanilla. They play the vanilla messages (edited out any game info) if they are wanting to bring someone back. Helen's message was edited really hard. I hope they don't bring him back, but until someone can confirm he is out in the real world... he didn't get any game info last night, so I'm going to not be shocked if it happens.

Apparently, he is headed home so doesn't look as if they are bringing him back. Interesting that his vote will be for howard or spencer. After the interview wound-down he provided a little more insight and I guess I liked him a little better - he said that he has worked since 14 and this was his first break from work - and for that I am glad. Jeff only alluded to the goings-on surrounding GM and aaryn but not sure how much jeremy has been told. Interesting that Jeff didn't let him off scot-free.

It could have gone down so differently for Jeremy. Maybe he will get another chance. Another season.