Jeremy - Week 3 - Evicted (July 18)

I am with the keep Jeremy movement. Is there a petition I can sign?

When Nick was on the block, I was sure he was staying but then I think CBS did a little voodoo on the HG's. I don't think that is going to happen this time.

I would rather even Aaryn leave. Jeremy is a good competitor and that always makes it more interesting for me. Spencer I like also, he usually keeps the conversation in the BY moving.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen is incredibly boring! I'm not a fan of Jeremy but they are losing all the real personalities on this season ... David, Nick, Jeremy ... You may not like these guys but they would at least make the show interesting!

Thinking ahead to a final 5 HGs being something like Helen, Elissa, Andy, Candice, and Jessie makes me naucious!

MVP thing was a bust!

Helen is incredibly boring! I'm not a fan of Jeremy but they are losing all the real personalities on this season ... David, Nick, Jeremy ... You may not like these guys but they would at least make the show interesting!

Thinking ahead to a final 5 HGs being something like Helen, Elissa, Andy, Candice, and Jessie makes me naucious!

MVP thing was a bust!

Agree totally. Except Andy is interesting, especially when he starts scrambling around. Helen and Elissa have to be the 2 most boring HGs since Erika of BB7AllStars. Candice social game consists of going to a group of 5 or 6 HGs, sitting down for 20 minutes, doesn't say a word, then just walks away. I think some of the HGs are interesting and are trying to play the game, but please get the boredom trio (Helen, Elissa, Candice) out of the house ASAP.

I'm on board with the keep Jeremy movement. I'm not a Jeremy fan. I think he's a jerk. However, he is entertaining and a great competitor. I would like to see him make it to jury, but not win the game.

Helen is so so so boring. I was a fan of hers, but after a week of watching her act like Big Brother is a summer camp - I'm no longer a fan! I cannot wait for her to no longer be HOH. I may be a fan again once she is a regular houseguest, but I doubt it.

No we have other characters on their! Send this I don't know how to use toilet paper home! He made his bed! Shouldn't came onto strong! Besides this cast is not boring I hate a lot of people on this cast

I'll agree he gives viewers some entertainment....

but, if they don't get him out now he'll probably regroup his troops and

end up bull crapping the rest of them until he ends up winning in the end.

He's sooo full of himself, and if he pulls off staying after tonite - - he'll think his crap doesn't stink.

(and we all know he won't keep all those promises he made to PLEASE, PLEASE keep him until Sequester)

I hope they keep him and send blondie home, I am sick of all this kumbaya crap. I cant wait to see how Helen deals with all the back stabbing after her hoh is done. Cry me a river she will melt down.

Guess I'm weird but I kind of enjoy watching the ladies (loose term) fall to peices when their men get evicted. Maybe next week McCrea will leave and we can watch Amanda fall apart.

Hell, if that happens then Howard's gonna be covered in bitches! :inlove:

I've given it some thought and despite some decent arguments to the contrary; no. Jeremy needs to shag on out of there. He is a jerk and needs to go on home to his "momma."

Guess I'm weird but I kind of enjoy watching the ladies (loose term) fall to peices when their men get evicted. Maybe next week McCrea will leave and we can watch Amanda fall apart.

Hell, if that happens then Howard's gonna be covered in bitches! :inlove:

:lol2: We posted simultaneously. I saw this after my post. Too funny, Steve.

I've given it some thought and despite some decent arguments to the contrary; no. Jeremy needs to shag on out of there. He is a jerk and needs to go on home to his "momma."

:lol2: We posted simultaneously. I saw this after my post. Too funny, Steve.

Lets hope so! Amanda would be SUPPER Paranoid! I like McRae but can't stand her! She is dangerous! She already has Kaitlin believing her bull!!!

I don't care that Jeremy is gone, but I wish BB would get rid of the backdoor option. Sure its great when a disliked player is evicted, but it also can be used against players the audience loves. The back door option means the player can't compete to save himself and has only 24 hours to scramble for votes.

I don't care that Jeremy is gone, but I wish BB would get rid of the backdoor option. Sure its great when a disliked player is evicted, but it also can be used against players the audience loves. The back door option means the player can't compete to save himself and has only 24 hours to scramble for votes.

I agree. Never liked it.

Only real way to get rid of the backdoor option is if everyone plays in the POV which is fine with me for the most part but I think the reason they changed it was because it is easier to have an endurance competition where only 6 people play. I like the backdoor option because it gives the Houseguests a chance to get someone out that wins all the time. If someone wins all the time it makes it almost impossible for that person to be voted out, therefore they would win the game hands down and what fun is that. Best part of the show is the strategizing, and making someone actually have to campaign when being backdoored is good tv to me.

I am thrilled that Jeremy is gone.

Guest 6Borders

I was VERY happy to see him booted out and I hope they won't bring him back in (if it had been Elissa I'm sure Grodner would have chosen this week to put in a revolving door).

I didn't find Jeremy entertaining at all, either in the house or sitting next to Julie. I can't believe the JERK actually said he hopes Kaitlin wins and brings the check "home to Daddy"! What a piece of work!

I was VERY happy to see him booted out and I hope they won't bring him back in (if it had been Elissa I'm sure Grodner would have chosen this week to put in a revolving door).

I didn't find Jeremy entertaining at all, either in the house or sitting next to Julie. I can't believe the JERK actually said he hopes Kaitlin wins and brings the check "home to Daddy"! What a piece of work!

You answered my question. Thanks. I agree. He is a piece of work. I am so glad that he won't be on live feed anymore.