Jeremy - Week 3 - Evicted (July 18)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I defended him somewhat before it officially started. I liked his interview, looks, etc.....Jeremy is a fool, indeed, for the way he has acted in the house. I think that he could have just been a nice guy, played the game (deceitfully, need be) and been forgiven for just about anything. The showmance with kaitlin was also a huge mistake, imo.

He is the tallest person in the house. Tall people have to be careful about extending intimidation. He generated fear and that is a no-no. I hate it for him because I think he is going to regret it all.

Tall imposing with loud voice people have to be very careful when they bully. If you are small and talk quiet when you bully people percieve it very differently.

Just my observance. I have seen a lot more bulling and threatening by several people this past week then from Jeremy. He is an ass though and I think he is a wanna be Evil Dick at times and wants the attention and camera time.

Guest 6Borders

Somehow I don't think Jeremy is going to be leaving this week.

BB seems to like him and want him around so I bet the DR will be working the HG's this week

Aaryn, Kaitlin and Spencer. I guess Jeremy is going up in Kaitlin's place.

Thanks. Like I said, I don't believe they leave until I see them go out the door. Hopefully, aaryn, kaitlin or jeremy will go. Actually, I would be fine with kaitlin going. I don't like her, either.

Let's see if CBS works their magic and both Aaryn AND Jeremy stay this week. Nobody trusts Spencer.

The other two, you KNOW where they stand, they don't hide it.

Hmmm. LOL

I hope BB doesn't interfere with the vote this week and let Jeremy leave the house. He and Aaryn and Kaitlin and GinaMarie all need to leave the house soon. I don't care for Spencer and Howard all that much but these four are the lowest of lows and need to be sent packing.

Is Jeremy really that delusional to think that America loves him so much and that if Elissa wasn't in the house he would win MVP? I wouldn't vote for him for MVP for a million dollars. I really hope he goes home this week because if he stays he will just continue bullying everyone and act as though he is running the house.

Jeremy I think thought he could come into the game and boss everyone around and he was going to win blah blah blah. Then I think reality hit and some days I see a glimpse of a nice person but then he opens his mouth again and I realize that he was just faking it...LOL. I would really hope that he in his normal everyday life he is not this young kid and I hope when he gets out this week he realizes this and learns that being a tool will only get you kicked out of big brother week 3.

Makes him entertaining - Jeremy's inflated ego makes me laugh. I would rather he stay then Spencer. :kid:

The more evil the better. He stays. And if they fall for his BS more power to him.

Now GM............... completely flipN WORTHLESS. Needs to go play on a psych ward couch.

I'm not a Jeremy fan. But, he does keep the house interesting. It is b/c of that and b/c of my dislike for Aaryn, that I hope Aaryn gets the boot tomorrow. But I know that won't happen...

Jeremy is a 23-year old decent-looking guy who doesn't seem to have a specific direction in life. He seems to me to want to be something of a renaissance man but clearly did not have adequate guidance to set goals. Jeremy would have been much better suited for The Amazing Race; I think. It would have afforded an outlet for all that masculine exuberance. All they do is lounge and that led to trouble for Jeremy. He is better-off gone home and learning from this experience.

tick tick tick

almost time for him to have his last supper before :giljotiini::animated_bouncy:

tick tick tick

almost time for him to have his last supper before :giljotiini::animated_bouncy:

Couldn't happen soon enough for me. I will never forget him in the hammock with kaitlin and aaryn telling them he had it all under control, all they had to do was sit back and enjoy the ride. You acted the jackass, Jeremy.