McCrae - Week 3

Amanda believes she has Aaryn under her control now. I'm sure McManda would love to keep both Aaryn and Germ since they will always be drawing a lot of heat and that will keep the targets off them.

Yeah that why they wanted to bd Howard

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCrae needs to stay in the game and continue to accurately represent my home state, Minnesota. I want to see him go far and I want to see him make big moves because Minnesotans are nice but we are also big fans of bold moves.

McCrae needs to stay in the game and continue to accurately represent my home state, Minnesota. I want to see him go far and I want to see him make big moves because Minnesotans are nice but we are also big fans of bold moves.

He needs to get rid of Amanda! She is using him as a shield! And when all the crap she pull yesterday and today, she better hope nobody talks because although Amanda is doing all the dirty work, people are going to view them as one and since he seem like the strong player he will be the one to go home!

Besides I don't understand this??? She has a boyfriend and McRae wants to Protect her from him by keeping her in the house! She has not said she was going to leave her bf! So If she wins, she is going to leave everything and go with pizza boy! Amanda only hitch to him because he was Hoh! Now he can protect her! He thinks he is inlove but she is playing the game!

i think he is in good shape to go far, possibly win it all

Idk! Amanda went all hard these past 2 days making alliances throwing people under the bus. Just being shady! If she gets caught then he will be the one that suffers!

Besides I don't understand this??? She has a boyfriend and McRae wants to Protect her from him by keeping her in the house! She has not said she was going to leave her bf! So If she wins, she is going to leave everything and go with pizza boy! Amanda only hitch to him because he was Hoh! Now he can protect her! He thinks he is inlove but she is playing the game!

Ya know, I don't think he likes her as much as he lets on. I think he saw her as s strong female player in the beginning and aligned with her. Maybe I missed it but I haven't really seen much lovey dovey stuff at all.

Ya know, I don't think he likes her as much as he lets on. I think he saw her as s strong female player in the beginning and aligned with her. Maybe I missed it but I haven't really seen much lovey dovey stuff at all.

I hope so because he is in for a rude awakening

I hope so because he is in for a rude awakening

I really do think he's playing her. But I do have to say, she's nuts and entertaining as hell. I was laughing my ass off at her today in the lounge room.

so he takes over where david left off :animated_bouncy:

I figured him for the underdog of the house and was so surprised when he won first HOH. Glad he was invited into TMC and got paired up with a girl to keep him in the game. Now though, couldn't care less. Don't these people realize that all couples get split up? Him & Amanda need to be next on everyone's hit list.