McCrae - Week 3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

safe :animated_bouncy:

memo to any guys alliance watch out for the guy with a showmance :animated_bouncy:

McCrae Olsen is not at all the person in real life that he is pretending to be on BB15.

Tell.... or are you going to make me Google or search the Internet? :nerd:

So his "secret life" is that he has done a podcast? So have half the people I know. Not sure what the big deal is.

Got a feeling he is gonna go soon! He talks too much. Everything he knows he shares. And he flipped on his own alliance! I'm glad but he is putting huge daggers on him and Amanda!

He just said he would self-evict if the POV isn't used to take Aryan off the block and Howard put up as a replaced..... That surely has be total BS, or to be blunt, he's been P*ssy whipped by Amanda.

He just said he would self-evict if the POV isn't used to take Aryan off the block and Howard put up as a replaced..... That surely has be total BS, or to be blunt, he's been P*ssy whipped by Amanda.

That makes no sense to me...why would he care if Aryan is sent home? Howard came clean to the group and promised loyalty. For all that I said he was a coward, I think he is being real even though I do not trust spencer with whom he aligned. So I do not get why McC would say this...I did not hear it so I do not know the context.

I did not hear the entire conversation, I just heard him say several times he would self-evict, agreeing with that with Amanda that Aaryn needed to stay and Howard need to go.... It was on the feeds around the time of my previous post, PST. It just seemed totally absurd to hear any HG more-or-less "I shall self-evict if my allies goes home before me". Who in the hell says something like that, unless it total BS.

That makes no sense to me...why would he care if Aryan is sent home? Howard came clean to the group and promised loyalty. For all that I said he was a coward, I think he is being real even though I do not trust spencer with whom he aligned. So I do not get why McC would say this...I did not hear it so I do not know the context.

Amanda and McRae thought they would play double agent this week! The plan for them was to save aryan! They were going to use the MVP to put up Howard so they could get the house to back door him! If Jeremy wins veto! Elissa put up spencer instead! All heck went loose when Amanda found out and claim she messed up McRae game! Because without telling Elissa he took it upon his self to tell Howard he won MVP and he was going up! Amanda is UPSET is way understatement! She got into a big fight about with Elissa but she made up with her. Not before putting doubts in Helen's head that Howard and Elissa are in an alliance!

I hope they get caught!!!!

It is way too early in the game, imo, for all this double-agent, triple-agent; whatever stuff. Now McManda are all over the place. Stupid. Jeremy should go and then mow the house down. McManda had the ultimate alliance but aren't playing it smart at all.

It is way too early in the game, imo, for all this double-agent, triple-agent; whatever stuff. Now McManda are all over the place. Stupid. Jeremy should go and then mow the house down. McManda had the ultimate alliance but aren't playing it smart at all.

Agree they are thinking way to much of themselves and what power they "think" they have in the house.

Agree they are thinking way to much of themselves and what power they "think" they have in the house.

Agree!!! Just like it bit Howard and Spencer it's going to bite them!

I do not get why they want to keep Aryan and it is bad game play for them to be seen as wanting to change things all around. It makes people more aware of them as an alliance early on when two together are always marked for breakup