Andy - Week 3

safe :animated_bouncy:

Andy and Kaitlin working hard talking to Helen to have her put up Howard.

Get a clue Helen they have another alliance and you are not in it.

oooooooooh nooooooooo Kaitlin and Helen are crying.

Andy has not been on the block. Andy is everywhere. Andy will be there when they are all gone home. I am amazed that they don't see him.

I know!!!

I do think he is easily persuaded though!

Does Andy ever stop talking? He is always in the room with the conversation I want to hear.

He will probably win this game. I don't think I have ever heard his name thrown out there for nomination.

I wish production would say ANDY STOP TALKING

Does Andy ever stop talking? He is always in the room with the conversation I want to hear.

He will probably win this game. I don't think I have ever heard his name thrown out there for nomination.

Yeah, Andy is like a jack in the box. He just pops out of nowhere. His theme song should be pop goes the weasel.

When it gets down to a few people, that's when he will get notice

I keep thinking about voting for him to have MVP... I hate that everyone knows where the MVP is. Would Andy keep his mouth shut or would he just end up being a tool for someone else's game?

Who knows but the way this guy is always in conversations is so funny and no one says anything. If they ever took the time to notice how often he appears out of nowhere they might catch on to his gameplay. I think he is hilarious. I cannot seriously figure out who is actually loyal to yet.

Guest 6Borders

I still just adore Andy no matter how much he flops like a fish out of alliance water.

He is constantly so freaked out between not being everyone's best friend and not being/staying off the block I find him someone to look forward to every day just to see what new theories are going to come forth. No wonder his students love him!

I like when they are seated, talking and a pair of lily-white legs threads their way through to plop down in the middle. Andy.

OMG you nailed it! :giggle: