Jessie - Week 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I considered jessie kind of slow but am leaning towards liking her. I really liked that she went to aaryn and talked to her and what I really liked is that she saw it was going nowhere, got up and left. Much to be said for that. She is better with a pal. Judd.

what I really liked is that she saw it was going nowhere, got up and left. Much to be said for that. She is better with a pal. Judd.

yea that was so cool and clean. Amanda had to do a few double takes before she realized it was useless.

Uses more "likes" in her sentences than anyone else in the house. She sounds like a moron.

I dunno... Elyssa might hold the LIKE LIKE LIKE record.

They both are in need of a tune up.

She is one person I don't think has been mentioned as a target by really anyone. Kaitlin and Aaryn have a reason not to trust her since she switched sides of the house, but when they get asked about their targets Spencer and Howard are the top of their lists. I think Jessie is sitting pretty right now and if she can start winning some compeitions she could make it to the end.

Guest 6Borders

I am willing to bet that every single thing that comes out of Jessie's mouth is either a lie or a figment of her imagination and she's been on a therapist's couch since she was about 6.

I am willing to bet that every single thing that comes out of Jessie's mouth is either a lie or a figment of her imagination and she's been on a therapist's couch since she was about 6.

If you are in the mood, will you elaborate on why you think that? I am curious. I was just about to think that she appears pretty normal or as normal as normal is going to get in that house and then I read what you say. LOL

yes I too find her fairly normal in the way she thinks and reacts. She handles the crazies the pushers who sit on her bed the nasties all with a certain steadfast rejection without getting angry just saying and saying to be heard with them being so rude and she comes across as patient and solid and capable of standing her ground. Rather odd for a person who seemed so desirous of having a backing with a male at the start. It is as though she got a real handle on herself in these two weeks . I'd like to see her stay awhile.

yes I too find her fairly normal in the way she thinks and reacts. She handles the crazies the pushers who sit on her bed the nasties all with a certain steadfast rejection without getting angry just saying and saying to be heard with them being so rude and she comes across as patient and solid and capable of standing her ground. Rather odd for a person who seemed so desirous of having a backing with a male at the start. It is as though she got a real handle on herself in these two weeks . I'd like to see her stay awhile.

Interesting viewpoint. I just thought she was a little slow.

Let's not forget that she chased Nick to the point that he was shaking like a chihuahua cornered by a pit bull with love in her eyes.

I think maybe what has happened is that she is free from the repressive stranglehold of aarjerkai. They treated her like the help with a vote.

Anyone hear the really heavy sex talk in the BY last night, where Jessie confessed to possess an...........ability to expel fluids from a certain place, if that place is ......stimulated in a specific way? Pretty serious conversation of female "revelations".......

:lookaround:

Actually, it was Amanda who started the conversation....eww I shudder at the thought

Anyone hear the really heavy sex talk in the BY last night, where Jessie confessed to possess an...........ability to expel fluids from a certain place, if that place is ......stimulated in a specific way? Pretty serious conversation of female "revelations".......

:AK:

Actually, it was Amanda who started the conversation....eww I shudder at the thought

How many times did she use the word "like" in her story? I'm actually surprised she can tell a whole story.

Women lubricate when turned on and when they come, some ejaculate even more of that lubrication. The Kabbalah Tibetan texts and sanscrit texts all refer to this and state that a woman's orgasm is what really satisfies a man by fulfilling his spirit.

Women lubricate when turned on and when they come, some ejaculate even more of that lubrication. The Kabbalah Tibetan texts and sanscrit texts all refer to this and state that a woman's orgasm is what really satisfies a man by fulfilling his spirit.

Filling his spirit, and, apparently, filling his glass.

another fodder taking up space :animated_bouncy: