Jessie - Week 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

safe :animated_bouncy:

She is much braver than I thought.

if only nick had paid her more attention :animated_bouncy:

Go Jess! Judd is more suited for u! I like the way he came in when the she-devils tried to attack her while she was alone on the bedroom!

Oh Aaryn and her fem-bot crew tried to intimidate Jessie? Did Aaryn pull the same crap like when she tried to call the house out after David was evicted?

She stood up to them and demanded her space against Jerkemy sitting on her bed. No one ought to have to sleep with someone they object to. She is in her bed why does he want to make her uncomfortable? Because he wants to make her uncomfortable. It seems that the house ought to have moved for the ones who are more in number to have the beds that accomodate them, rather than the lesser votes keeping the room with more beds and trying to continue to bully those who are sleeping in that room. They just love to bully and make drama and misery and meanness. Throwing a bed like that ...who does that? No adult no one mature and no one who is not deeply in hate.

I'm kinda on team Jessie now. One of my favorite convos was between her and Kaitlin regarding their issues starting when Jeremy kept cuddling with her ( Kaitlin). Jessie's response was that she was glad she got Jeremy.

Kaitlin felt Jessie was being rude by saying that! Ha ha!

I'm kinda on team Jessie now. One of my favorite convos was between her and Kaitlin regarding their issues starting when Jeremy kept cuddling with her ( Kaitlin). Jessie's response was that she was glad she got Jeremy.

Kaitlin felt Jessie was being rude by saying that! Ha ha!

Me too.....but Judd is my favorite so I guess that helps. I haven't really heard her talking about how pretty she is lately, that really turned me off. But wanting to get away from Aaryn, Kait and GM really took her up a notch in my book.