Kaitlin - Week 3 (HoH Nominee & PoV Winner)

danger :animated_bouncy:

kaitlin just said to aaryn tht she is way too trustful of a person and has too big a heart to be in this game. I swear.

:kwasny: Really? When Nick got put on the chopping block instead of her, instead of just breathing a big sigh of relief - she breaks out into the huge grin. And then she's friends with two trolls. Go figure.

She's no dummy, that's for sure.

:blink: You must have her confused with Amanda or Candice. Kaitlin is delusional.

Kaitlin in HOH telling Helen that Aryan is such a child & blah blah blah.... SHE was almost as bad as Aryan last night!

Yep. And she and Aaryn got OWNED by Amanda last night. It was so funny! She thought her hyena laugh would intimidate Jessie. Fail.

Kaitlin is a nice Minnesotan girl but she is being manipulated by this mean girl alliance... She needs to get out of it and show America who she really is, because I have a feeling that she is not a nasty person. I'd love to see a McCrae-Amanda-Kaitlin alliance.

I don't know kaitlin so I can't attest to her being nice or not. What I have seen is kaitlin listen to inappropriate remarks made about others and laugh along with the person making the remark. Among other things. Kaitlin doesn't appear very nice. Not to me, anyway.

Kaitlin never auditioned but was picked from a producer in a bar. She doesn't have a clue and probably picked so she could hook up with someone.

She seems very immature to me..... I do think she is a pretty girl.

Kaitlin never auditioned but was picked from a producer in a bar. She doesn't have a clue and probably picked so she could hook up with someone.

She seems very immature to me..... I do think she is a pretty girl.

She is pretty but game wise she doesn't have a clue!

:kwasny: Really? When Nick got put on the chopping block instead of her, instead of just breathing a big sigh of relief - she breaks out into the huge grin. And then she's friends with two trolls. Go figure.

:blink: You must have her confused with Amanda or Candice. Kaitlin is delusional.

No, she did well in the competition. You can be delusional and still be smart or maybe in her case have a very good memory.

What if she wins the veto and decides to not use it to save Jeremy!

This girl thinks she is in love!

I agree! She backs down to him constantly .. When she overheard him talking to others and throwing her and arryn under the bus , she ended up apologizing to him ! LOL ! He will bully her into not using the veto to save herself.Hopefully this is not an option.

I agree! She backs down to him constantly .. When she overheard him talking to others and throwing her and arryn under the bus , she ended up apologizing to him ! LOL ! He will bully her into not using the veto to save herself.Hopefully this is not an option.

Well, it's an option, Surely this girl is not that stupid! Giving up a chance for half a million dollars for someone you've known for a little over 3 weeks.

Yep... he knows he'd probably go on the block in place of her... soooo...

you can bet he's going to romance the heck out of her and convince her

not to use the POV on herself.

Dumb, dumb, dumb if she doesn't .

(although getting Aaryn out wouldn't be too hard to take :naughty: ... just worry about having

another opportunity to back door Jeremy since he's good in the Competitions.. hmmm)

What a conundrum

Yep... he knows he'd probably go on the block in place of her... soooo...

you can bet he's going to romance the heck out of her and convince her

not to use the POV on herself.

Dumb, dumb, dumb if she doesn't .

(although getting Aaryn out wouldn't be too hard to take :naughty: ... just worry about having

another opportunity to back door Jeremy since he's good in the Competitions.. hmmm)

What a conundrum

I would LOVE for Aaryn to go home but I don't think that would happen. I have a really bad feeling that Jeremy, Aaron and Kaitlyn will all three be there come Thursday night.