Helen - Week 3 - HOH

She's a manipulator, and that's why she's into politics. It's rare you see someone cry like that. She doesn't just cry, it's almost instantaneous. Creepy.

But she's overdone the HOH thing and will soon realize it. The key to this game is to never get off balance and never appear as too strong, nor too weak, never be a floater, but never be seen as some mastermind as well. The minute you order people around and threaten them, that won't be forgotten. I'm sure her alliance will turn on her soon.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with Helen is that she thinks the HOH should be just like hers the peoples HOH!!!!!!!! I am not kidding she said that to Aaryn maybe not an exact quote but she was telling Aaryn that if she wins HOH she needs to do what the house wants. This is the mentality that I have always hated in this game. If you win the HOH you need to do what is going to forward your game not the house. The fact that she is supposedly a super fan and would actually believe what Jeremy was selling her was on the up and up tells me that she is either losing it or she hasn't seen alot of big brother. Helen the house does not win 500,000 dollars it can only go to one person, and because of your HOH stint this week I highly doubt its going to you. I have never seen a player spill so much information and to the person that is being evicted!!!!!!!! She has basically put her alliance (whichever one and the name of the day) out there for everyone to see. I notice it did not include Howard and Spencer and I am sure they will notice soon. I am just shaking my head in disbelief of what she has done and what she has considered doing. She was my favorite but not anymore.

Ya know something funny? I think Jeremy actually WOULD keep his word to her, at least for the next few weeks. One thing I like about Jeremy so far is that he has been loyal - up until Helen won HOH and he threw TMC under the bus, but even that was because Spencer already spilled the beans.

IDK, maybe I just like the fool a little bit. If he had behaved the first two weeks the way he is behaving this last week, he would have lasted a heck of a lot longer.

Maybe that is his lesson here.

IDK, maybe I just like the fool a little bit. If he had behaved the first two weeks the way he is behaving this last week, he would have lasted a heck of a lot longer.

You do have a point. Helen doesn't seem very forgiving, though, and I think he might have been a bit much to handle around the house. There is that, too. Is it too late to save him, Helen?

This was posted earlier in the thread, NYRose.

Posted Today, 05:10 PM

Helen on the CBS show crying again and then in DR says she uses the FAKE crying for her kids to get them to behave.

As a mother I would never do that. That just seems so weird.

Yeah, with her you now wonder if ever her tears are real. After her confession in the diary room that she fake cries to get her kids to do what she wants. So, you can't really trust her tears, because they could be ALL Fake.

Guest 6Borders

Ya know something funny? I think Jeremy actually WOULD keep his word to her, at least for the next few weeks. One thing I like about Jeremy so far is that he has been loyal - up until Helen won HOH and he threw TMC under the bus, but even that was because Spencer already spilled the beans.

Hawk, I have to love and admire your enthusiasm and your faith in the HG's, but after 14 seasons of watching these people I wager Jeremy would sell you, me and his mother and swear on his boat he would be loyal and it would last about 30 seconds after the next HOH went in his favor.

Hawk, I have to love and admire your enthusiasm and your faith in the HG's, but after 14 seasons of watching these people I wager Jeremy would sell you, me and his mother and swear on his boat he would be loyal and it would last about 30 seconds after the next HOH went in his favor.

You're exactly right, and this is exactly what Kaitlin and Aaryn will do if they win HOH tonight. And as much as I can't stand either one of them...it would be funny to see Helen's reaction.

You're exactly right, and this is exactly what Kaitlin and Aaryn will do if they win HOH tonight. And as much as I can't stand either one of them...it would be funny to see Helen's reaction.

Yep. That's what makes it all fun, jammer. :)

Perfect example Kaysar and Jennifer!

He would be as loyal as any other person in the house and that's not saying much for any of them. If he stays which I doubt she will need to realign with someone and he is as good as any of them.