Helen - Week 3 - HOH

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even try to keep up with the Bb15 house alliances. Not even. There is something to be said for an alliance of two formed over time and maintained through time. You don't see it often but when you do it is generally successful. Apparently, the BB15'ers watched a different Bb entirely.

Helen is talking way too much about next week and what not and needs to start focusing on this week. They cannot plan who they are going to put on the block and get out next week and play it one week at a time. They can talk about others winning HOH but that is it. All that needs to happen is Howard winning HOH or Aaryn winning HOH or GinaMarie winning HOH to cmpletely destroy their alliance.

Helen in HOH with Andy and Jessie said if Kaitlin doesn't use the POV to take herself off we have to tell her she is going home. Helen said no matter what Aaryn is staying.

Helen in HOH with Andy and Jessie said if Kaitlin doesn't use the POV to take herself off we have to tell her she is going home. Helen said no matter what Aaryn is staying.

They seem pretty on target with it. I'm with them but really think she is not going to want to leave jeremy in that house with aaryn. Know what I mean?

Helen is talking way too much about next week and what not and needs to start focusing on this week. They cannot plan who they are going to put on the block and get out next week and play it one week at a time. They can talk about others winning HOH but that is it. All that needs to happen is Howard winning HOH or Aaryn winning HOH or GinaMarie winning HOH to cmpletely destroy their alliance.

Exactly!!! She is drunk with power and thinking she is running things!!! She is making herself a big target! Why does she think aryan is going to protect her because of their alliance! Remember Helen did put her on the block! Pawn or not she was up there!

Ps Elissa is playing her own game!

I like Helen. I loved it when she was jumping around and I really love the way the house is "happier"? Surely she will not trust the mean girls or Howard/Spencer. At least I hope not. I would worry about Mcmanda though! I could see them putting her up.

I like Helen. I loved it when she was jumping around and I really love the way the house is "happier"? Surely she will not trust the mean girls or Howard/Spencer. At least I hope not. I would worry about Mcmanda though! I could see them putting her up.

Mcmandas said she had to go soon! They don't trust her!

Guest 6Borders

I think Helen is there to win but she is also there to make a career out of Big Brother for as long as she can.

She's trying to be as memorable as possible and be known her her "Helen-Isms" ("ask not what your BB viewers...")

I would be willing to bet it's in her plans to be asked for All Stars (which I fear is right around the corner) and hosting future comps, and I would not be surprised to hear her on the BB motivational speaking trail post BB15.

I think Helen is there to win but she is also there to make a career out of Big Brother for as long as she can.

She's trying to be as memorable as possible and be known her her "Helen-Isms" ("ask not what your BB viewers...")

I would be willing to bet it's in her plans to be asked for All Stars (which I fear is right around the corner) and hosting future comps, and I would not be surprised to hear her on the BB motivational speaking trail post BB15.

Interesting. I could see her doing that.

Well I have a different take on Helen. I loved Helen prior to her winning the HOH. Helen obsessed about the 1 vote that did not matter this week, but she couldn't let it go. Of course Jeremy would throw Howard and Spencer under the bus he doesn't want to leave the big brother house. Why is it ok for her and Andy to be together and its not ok for Howard and Spencer. Utlitmately they voted her way Howard knew Nick was going he did it for his game play and there is nothing wrong with that. I don't see Helen being upfront and honest with Howard and Spencer now that she is in an alliance with the whole house!!!!!!!!!!! She is making promises for her alliance that they should not have to keep. As Amanda says she talks way tooo much and you can't have an alliance of everyone in the house. I do not want to see Howard go home because he lied to Helen.

Odd... I will forget her the minute she's not HOH again.

Helen is under the impression that she will matter to the rest of the people in the house once she is not HOH. Even Elissa wants to move on. I think Helen will be voted out before jury.

Helen is under the impression that she will matter to the rest of the people in the house once she is not HOH. Even Elissa wants to move on. I think Helen will be voted out before jury.

WOW! I need to start watching feeds. That is disappointing. We liked her, Marty. Looking back, it was stupid to evict Nick.

WOW! I need to start watching feeds. That is disappointing. We liked her, Marty. Looking back, it was stupid to evict Nick.

I liked her and I am very fickle and may like her again. She was a nightmare as HOH. She was a bully and thought everyone had to explain all their actions to her. I just think she needs to settle down.

I think the house is going to get more interesting no matter who is HOH next week.

She is definitely a bully-type HOH. Yesterday morning, she was screaming from the HOH room, with door closed, loud enough that Jeremy could hear from kitchen. She said something to the effect of You can take your Have Not Pass and get out of the house!

As far as her edit by CBS, it is becoming laughable. She was totally in the dark about the MC, and Amanda (via McCrae) told her before Jeremy. She actually was making a secret deal with Jeremy until they saw Candice coming out of the HOH shower and they did not know if they heard them. They also show her getting Jessie's vote to evict Nick, but that was all Judd, nobody else even thought they had a chance at that including Helen.