GinaMarie - Week 3

I doubt her over the top reaction is something new for her. I don't remember when it was but she was talking about all the pain she has suffered from guys hurting her and I think, I may be wrong but I think she said she got a piercing each time and that she had ten piercing over the last ten years.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt her over the top reaction is something new for her. I don't remember when it was but she was talking about all the pain she has suffered from guys hurting her and I think, I may be wrong but I think she said she got a piercing each time and that she had ten piercing over the last ten years.

Who would put up with that behavior. They probably go out with her for a good time, she gets all stalky and they leave her. She's good for more piercings.

She was telling a story about how she used some guy who wanted to date her and she didn't like much - and what she did was make him take her out to a Broadway show and expensive dinner. Don't get me wrong, she is not the poster child for "sweetness".

On another note, GM and Kaitlin are coming to the conclusion that they really need Jeremy here more than Aaryn, and trying to figure out a way to keep him.

Lol WickedOne. That one is dead on. :lol2:

She was telling a story about how she used some guy who wanted to date her and she didn't like much - and what she did was make him take her out to a Broadway show and expensive dinner. Don't get me wrong, she is not the poster child for "sweetness".

On another note, GM and Kaitlin are coming to the conclusion that they really need Jeremy here more than Aaryn, and trying to figure out a way to keep him.

Lol WickedOne. That one is dead on. :lol2:

I'd love to meet the guy who bought her an expensive dinner and tix to a Broadway show and really ask him what went on.

What would Nick think?

724491%20-%20OBOY039B%20-%20BOYD%2024%20

:lol2:

probably the most worthless hg's there

every season has its set of fodders and she is one of them :animated_bouncy:

I'm not buying the crocadile tears. She's a ballsy "I'll get in yo face" New Yorker. If she's tough enough dish out the slander to the people she dislikes (Candice) then she deserves what she has single handedly earned.

I know I am going to be laughed at but I am going to say it anyway. I didn't post about GM because I saw most folks goofing on her crying.

When she started crying, her wailing was SO deep and pained and full of grief that I got a little misty myself. Even on the replay on Sunday's episode it hit me hard. I know I'm a sap, but like I said her moans and wails were so deep and her pain so intense that I felt REALLY horrible for her.

She was crying like someone died, and that is how it felt to me at home. Like someone died. I couldn't enjoy her grief.

I know I am such a sap.

Most people could identify if she were crying over something worth crying over. For god's sake, Nick got evicted from the house, its not like he was suddenly killed or is not spending the rest of his life in jail. When she breaks down like that I simply howl at the TV like dog...lol.

And the last time I saw her on the feed, she was having yet another emotional collapse because she couldn't find Nick's cup. Damn, she's like a 2-3 year old who always thinks the world has ended over EVERYTHING, yet 10 minutes later she ls laughing her head off at the dumbest of things.... She's manic I say! :)

I give her a lot credit at keeping things interesting and worth watching. Who knows, maybe someone will rearrange the lawn chairs, and she'll have yet another emotional break down. :)

Most people could identify if she were crying over something worth crying over. For god's sake, Nick got evicted from the house, its not like he was suddenly killed or is not spending the rest of his life in jail. When she breaks down like that I simply howl at the TV like dog...lol.

And that time I saw her on the feed, she was having yet another emotional collapse because she couldn't find Nick's cup. Damn, she's like a 2-3 year old who always thinks the world has ended over EVERYTHING, yet 10 minutes later she ls laughing her head off at the dumbest of things.... She's manic I say! :)

I give her a lot credit at keeping things interesting and worth watching. Who knows, maybe someone will rearrange the lawn chairs, and she'll have yet another emotional break down. :)

It wasn't WHAT she was crying over, it was the sound of her deep deep hurt. I know its lame, I know I'm a sap, but I felt it like I was at a funeral. :bigcry: Please stop laughing at me now..... :laugh4:

Ha ha check this out guys. GM is rambling on and on about her eyelashes and makeup and Elissa is trying hard to listen. Finally Elissa decides she needs to go in the house and put on eyeliner or mascara or some such as a means of escape. A picture speaks a thousand words - look:

ppdXTZG.jpgTUIsbg2.jpgvgwifAb.jpgGI3soxi.jpgFgv9kYf.jpgEhoGxZL.jpg

I have been thinking the same thing... this is going to be very hard for her to handle. Given her reaction to Nick's eviction it's evident that her coping skills need some strengthening. I do hope her family cocoons her as quickly as possible after she leaves the house... She'll need it...

Given the reactions to events in the house that we've all seen thus far, I am wondering how she made it passed the psychological testing that BB supposedly employs to determine which applicants have what it takes to live in this fishbowl...

Monk

Idk! You would think they learn after Danielle from last year!

I have no idea what this is in the corner nor the significance of the woman...

Fatal attraction!!! You have net seen the movie?

I'm not buying the crocadile tears. She's a ballsy "I'll get in yo face" New Yorker. If she's tough enough dish out the slander to the people she dislikes (Candice) then she deserves what she has single handedly earned.

that is so true! I Didn't think of it like that. If you can dish it out you should be able to take it! Life Flo from bad girls club said in bad girls All-Stars If you can talk like a big girl you could get beat down like a big girl! Lol! Natalie Nunn best bad girl ever! Sorry That's another form!

No did not see the movie. I appreciate that so many of you replied to try to enlighten me, but I do not get the reference. I saw the movie clip that was posted here and I know that were a rabbit put to boil like that with all its fur and guts in a pot, the stink in the house would have been horrid. I am not sure, but are you comparing the emotions of finding that the pet rabbit is killed to the hysteria GM laid out over Nick?

Close - the movie was about a man who had an affair with an obsessive maniac. When he tried to break it off she pretty much went nuts, tried to kill herself, and then boiled his family's pet rabbit.

Hence the references to GM......

Okay guys are going to be stupid I bet ya At the season finale Nicks going to bring a date! Please don't do that I don't want to have to hear her crying through the interviews!!! Or show out at the wrap party!