GinaMarie - Week 3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I did not like seeing her get face to face with Candice and be so on the wrong side of the issue, I was still amused by her. Somehow even though she was being awful, she is funny. I keep feeling that she knows she is putting on a show. she seemed to want to push Candice. There was no way either woman was going to actually break into violence, but Howard gave C the out she really wanted.

What I see in her: It is, I admit, a NY thing and I am NYRose because NY is coming up roses even though it is a madhouse.

I seriously wish that she would just take a hike and bypass any kind of interview. Her I cannot take at all. GInaMarie is an insult to my intelligence. She clearly has none. I don't even feel sorry for her and hope that they don't have to waste an eviction on her. Would they actually let her vote?

Of course we knew from the first night that GM did not store bulbs when they burn out. Wonder what shade her hair is. Every time I see it, I just go, "Ehh. Go wash that crap out." Doesn't she know blond washes her out?

Of course we knew from the first night that GM did not store bulbs when they burn out. Wonder what shade her hair is. Every time I see it, I just go, "Ehh. Go wash that crap out." Doesn't she know blond washes her out?

No. She is one of those women who get locked into a look and live it the remainder of their lives. I really do think that GinaMarie is going to be upset with herself and her actions when she leaves that house. Even though she makes me cringe, I can't help but feel sorry for her.

When I heard she was Italian I wanted to like her and root for her in the house but frankly her actions make me sick. Her actions in this house make me fell as though is a hateful person and I hate that about her. I understand being upset that someone who have come close to goes home but when you take it out on other people and then get in the face of someone being extremely rude to them and using race that crosses the line and I immediately want her out of this house.

When I heard she was Italian I wanted to like her and root for her in the house but frankly her actions make me sick. Her actions in this house make me fell as though is a hateful person and I hate that about her. I understand being upset that someone who have come close to goes home but when you take it out on other people and then get in the face of someone being extremely rude to them and using race that crosses the line and I immediately want her out of this house.

She is no jersey shore!

She is no jersey shore!

Why are Italians always associated with Jersey Shore? So, are all Italians to be judged on the immaturity and antics of a few on some ridiculous TV show?

I also read how Italians are always associated with Brooklyn and Staten Island. These areas are more melting pots, then you know. I think people need to get out more and not base their assumptions on TV reality shows.

Why are Italians always associated with Jersey Shore? So, are all Italians to be judged on the immaturity and antics of a few on some ridiculous TV show?

I also read how Italians are always associated with Brooklyn and Staten Island. These areas are more melting pots, then you know. I think people need to get out more and not base their assumptions on TV reality shows.

Settle down it was a joke!!! Besides I like the peeps from jersey shore!!! Maybe I said she is no jersey housewife oh i like them too! Besides a lot of reality TV shows are trying to jump on the jersey shore phenomenon! It made a lot of money on MTV! Just like housewives of Nj has made a lot money for bravo! They are the second highest to Atlanta! Which is number 1 with gone with the wind fabulous!!!!

Ps I forgot ... And Turl and Turl! :lol: if you watch Atlanta housewives you will get that!

Settle down it was a joke!!! Besides I like the peeps from jersey shore!!! Maybe I said she is no jersey housewife oh i like them too! Besides a lot of reality TV shows are trying to jump on the jersey shore phenomenon! It made a lot of money on MTV! Just like housewives of Nj has made a lot money for bravo! They are the second highest to Atlanta! Which is number 1 with gone with the wind fabulous!!!!

Ps I forgot ... And Turl and Turl! :lol: if you watch Atlanta housewives you will get that!

Nothing to settle down about, I was just asking a question.

What I read on this board just confirms my view that no one is above stereotyping people as much as they say they don't do it. I guess it just matters who is doing the stereotyping and who is on the receiving end of the stereotypical views!

Is the Godfather movies about Italians? Is the Jersey Shore about Italians? Is Real Housewives of NJ about Italians? Well My answer is that Real Housewives is Italians and not about them. At least it is a reveal of that group of Italians who are all related to one another. They seem OK with showing what problems they have with one another. They are not unaware of the money that they make due to the show. Who would read that cookbook without the show having made it known? Is there a stereotype? Sure..Big hair, revealing clothes, fierce emotions, strong family ties...we can glean that about them. Is it true for all Italians? probably not all but a lot of them. I do not think it wrong to see the stereotype and even have fun with it. I do not have a prejudice against them, that would entail hating, demeaning, disrespecting them and putting them down for being as they are whether it is a stereotype or not.

Is the Godfather movies about Italians? Is the Jersey Shore about Italians? Is Real Housewives of NJ about Italians? Well My answer is that Real Housewives is Italians and not about them. At least it is a reveal of that group of Italians who are all related to one another. They seem OK with showing what problems they have with one another. They are not unaware of the money that they make due to the show. Who would read that cookbook without the show having made it known? Is there a stereotype? Sure..Big hair, revealing clothes, fierce emotions, strong family ties...we can glean that about them. Is it true for all Italians? probably not all but a lot of them. I do not think it wrong to see the stereotype and even have fun with it. I do not have a prejudice against them, that would entail hating, demeaning, disrespecting them and putting them down for being as they are whether it is a stereotype or not.

Well said !

Nothing to settle down about, I was just asking a question.

What I read on this board just confirms my view that no one is above stereotyping people as much as they say they don't do it. I guess it just matters who is doing the stereotyping and who is on the receiving end of the stereotypical views!

Of course we do. I do. I think that some stereotypical statements are absolutely taboo in the here and now and my stance on the whole issue here was that the houseguests were just stupid to make the remarks they made for a bunch of reasons. People are going to think what they wish whether they speak to it or not. That's a whole matter entirely and their karma; I guess.

One other thing, though. We can learn from talking about it. Your post is a good example.