GinaMarie - Week 3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crying and sobbing over someone she knows that didn't feel the same about her as she did him......she even said if he stayed a couple more weeks that he may have liked her more and yet she just continues to cry like a baby, not only crying but blowing her nose into Nicks shorts while wearing his hat......This chick needs HELP!!!!!!

You think that he might not be into girls? He didn't like Jessie, and he doesn't like GM. Hmmm...

I don't think most rational heterosexual men would cuz ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So let me see if I can get this right. From what I just read, GM is going off on everyone that voted Nick out and making a scene and expects them to feel sorry for her?

Did these people not know that they are playing a game for $500k?

This is one sad group of people. They are mad at Elissa because.......?

So let me see if I can get this right. From what I just read, GM is going off on everyone that voted Nick out and making a scene and expects them to feel sorry for her?

I think Aryan is jealous of her both because 1)she's Rachel Reily's sister (and we know that Rachel was a fierce competitor) and 2) Elissa is prettier than her (imho). Of course Elissa shouldn't be a threat to Aaryn because she's married, but I think Aaryn is that insecure and vain that it does make a big difference to her.

When people are selected for the show, most are selected for their personality flaws, not because they are best 16 players that could be found of 1000s and 1000s of people, in fact, some like GM, are selected because they have very bad BB skills, thus will be very unpredictable in how they play BB. GM will unlikely ever vote in a manner that's in her own self interest to win, she's the type that wants to have a 3 month summer party, get drunk as often as possible (and have sex)... Ever see Cheri Oteri do a bimbo cheer leader on SNL?, they look and act like twins.

I don't think most rational heterosexual men would cuz ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:D

Just because he didn't seem to care for any of the women in the house doesn't mean he is gay. It's not like there are very many quality women in the house to choose from anyways.

True. GM is not cute at all in my opinion anyway. The shade of her blonde hair washes her out big time. I'm just saying one does start to wonder when he rejects two girls who are clearly so into him.

She's still sitting silently, staring at Nick's picture on the board and fighting back tears. A few minutes ago she went over to it and stroked it lovingly. Creepy!

:blink: Okay. I'm worried about her. She knew the guy for what? Like 16 days? That's a little creepy.

About Nick. It doesn't matter whether he is or not. He acts hetero, but who cares whether he is or not. That's his business. Sorry I brought it up. He was a good player anyways so naturally they had to kick him out the door. Seriously I thought he was a lot like Dan, and that he might take home the money!!!

:D

True. GM is not cute at all in my opinion anyway. The shade of her blonde hair washes her out big time. I'm just saying one does start to wonder when he rejects two girls who are clearly so into him.

:blink: Okay. I'm worried about her. She knew the guy for what? Like 16 days? That's a little creepy.

About Nick. It doesn't matter whether he is or not. He acts hetero, but who cares whether he is or not. That's his business. Sorry I brought it up. He was a good player anyways so naturally they had to kick him out the door. Seriously I thought he was a lot like Dan, and that he might take home the money!!!

I agree. I don't think she cute either. The only time when she is a little bit tolerable is when she has makeup on and her mouth closed. The other times she is pretty unattractive (especially with the fake 'n bake tan and bleached hair)7, and I can't think of any reasons why Nick would want her. He could do a lot better. Jessie wasn't so bad, she is just so desperate and that turns off people. If I were straight, I can pretty much say I wouldn't be into either of them. Just because a man doesn't like two women doesn't mean anything IMO. He was probably just serious about the game.

They are probably just sick and tired of her crying and whining and want her to stop.

I would be the one in her ear saying DOR u want DOR! You get to be with Nick! If its not too late. U better hurry! 1 less person out of the running for the money!