Elissa - Week 3 MVP

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't entertain ourselves, no one else will.

The HG's aren't entertaining us at all... Is it just me or does this season really SUCK?

Someone mentioned it earlier, I'm finding redneck island way more entertaining than this season of BB.

The HG's aren't entertaining us at all... Is it just me or does this season really SUCK?

Someone mentioned it earlier, I'm finding redneck island way more entertaining than this season of BB.

The thing about the HG being entertaining is they are all on eggshells. If you cause any drama like Jeremy or act cocky you are evicted. I do think BB needs to throw some more stuff in there like the Pandora's box in the HOH. Or some harsh competitions. Yes it is pretty boring.

Every year I come to this forum and end up leaving early once the middle-schoolers flood this board with their adolescent personal attacks on the HGs. Criticize game play... fine.... Criticize personal attributes of others... childish....

This nonsense comes from a select few, but a select few that are prolific posters determined to make this board unreadable and thoroughly boring....

Every year I come to this forum and end up leaving early once the middle-schoolers flood this board with their adolescent personal attacks on the HGs. Criticize game play... fine.... Criticize personal attributes of others... childish....

This nonsense comes from a select few, but a select few that are prolific posters determined to make this board unreadable and thoroughly boring....

Morty said we can criticize the HG. They are fair game! And especially on there game play. We just can't attack each other!

Everyone has a right to their opinion, however If their opinion is not like mine then they're wrong! :)

Morty said we can criticize the HG. They are fair game! And especially on there game play. We just can't attack each other!

Everyone has a right to their opinion, however If their opinion is not like mine then they're wrong! :)

I'm not talking about criticizing the HGs about their game-play... Without a doubt their social game is fair game for discussion... Their physical play is certainly fair game for discussion.... Getting to know something about their lives is fine, but making fun of a person's physical being is sick.

I'm talking about criticizing them about their personal physical features... Duckface.... really? How is that anything but miserably mean spirited adults behaving like nasty little children? And why is it that it is always the same posters, year after year, that post attacks based upon a players looks, race, age, education, etc...? Tiresome....

The vast majority of posters here never spew this sort of nonsense and that's what makes this board a place that I come to every year in hopes that the mature adults here will drown out the childish & mean-spirited nonsense generated by the few.

BTW, sparklet, I've enjoyed your posts this year...

Monk

Did I mention people whose self image is obviously so fragile & contorted that they need to demean other people's appearance in order to make themselves feel better about their life? Again, childish and completely unnecessary behavior.

Any time these people are confronted, they consistently tell us that Morty says they can act like brats, so leave them alone.... Have any of you ever noticed that bullies rarely have the ability to take what the dish?

Do any of you believe that these posters could withstand the onslaught of negativity that they themselves spew about others?

How does any of this nastiness that they spew make this a fun forum for the rest to visit and read?

Dear FeloniousMonk,

Oh man this place is always full of controversy on one side or the other. You just cannot please everybody all of the time.

I am one of the guilty who has called Elissa a duck face and even posted a caricature that I made in photoshop of Elissa with a duck face.

I am sorry if I have caused you offense, it was meant as humor, hence the word "caricature". Unfortunately it is difficult for me to see past her plastic face and duck-like lips. Especially when CBS is giving her a free pass with the MVP twist.

Maybe if more mature people like yourself posted more mature comments more often it would ward off some of the childish behavior that floods this forum.

Unfortunately, this is the first post that I have seen by you all season, and it is pretty hard to take seriously when a fly-by-night poster such as yourself drops in and scolds all of us who have been here since day one.

That being said, if you are that sensitive to a little caustic humor than maybe this is not the place for you to be.

Il0VF4T.jpg

BTW you aren't a relative of Elissa's are you? If so I hope that you do not bear a similar "duckface" resemblance. :lol2:

Oh man this place is always full of controversy on one side or the other. You just cannot please everybody all of the time.

I am one of the guilty who has called Elissa a duck face and even posted a caricature that I made in photoshop of Elissa with a duck face.

I am sorry if I have caused you offense, it was meant as humor, hence the word "caricature". Unfortunately it is difficult for me to see past her plastic face and duck-like lips.

Maybe if more mature people like yourself posted more mature comments more often it would ward off some of the childish behavior that floods this forum.

Unfortunately, this is the first post that I have seen by you all season, and it is pretty hard to take seriously when a fly-by-night poster such as yourself drops in and scolds all of us who have been here since day one.

That being said, if you are that sensitive to a little caustic humor than maybe this is not the place for you to be.

Il0VF4T.jpg

BTW you aren't a relative of Elissa's are you? If so I hope that you do not bear a similar "duckface" resemblance. :lol2:

I've been coming to Morty's for years and although I currently don't post as much as you do, I have as much right to be here as you do...

It's not about sensitivity on my part, it's about the immaturity of posts that focus upon the physical elements of others rather than anything related to BB game-play.... It's about growing up. Your decision to add that picture to your response is exactly the kind of mean-spirited childish behavior that I am talking about.

I'm not talking about criticizing the HGs about their game-play... Without a doubt their social game is fair game for discussion... Their physical play is certainly fair game for discussion.... Getting to know something about their lives is fine, but making fun of a person's physical being is sick.

I'm talking about criticizing them about their personal physical features... Duckface.... really? How is that anything but miserably mean spirited adults behaving like nasty little children? And why is it that it is always the same posters, year after year, that post attacks based upon a players looks, race, age, education, etc...? Tiresome....

The vast majority of posters here never spew this sort of nonsense and that's what makes this board a place that I come to every year in hopes that the mature adults here will drown out the childish & mean-spirited nonsense generated by the few.

BTW, sparklet, I've enjoyed your posts this year...

Monk

If I have offended you with any of my posts, Monk, I apologize. I am guilty. I know that I am and I know that it can easily become an unattractive habit. I will be more careful. You know that I respect you.

I am not telling you that you don't have a right to be here, I never said that, please don't put words in my mouth.

If you go back and read through my posts, you will find very few (if any) that contain this type of mean spirited behavior toward any other house guest.

Since I personally feel that Elissa is an actor brought into the game by CBS as a means to control the outcome of the game, she has become the victim of my personal bad will. You will not find this same attitude directed at any other person in the house (well I DID call Amanda a sasquatch once).

And one other thing. It is not as if Elissa has a birth defect or a cleft palate. Her duck resemblance was brought on by her own behavior. It is a "chosen" image induced by plastic surgery and botox injections.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then its probably a duck.

On your soapbox MUCH? There is nothing worse than a GOODY GOODY that whines about OTHER people's posts. How's about going and finding a Care Bear forum? You get one on here every time. < insert eyeroll >

As a rule the one's that complain about OTHER'S posts are insecure and find the insults to hit home directly. They're also the first to cuss in traffic, cheat on their taxes or bitch about how the neighbors dog barks.

Can't handle other's posts? Don't read them. Finger pointing is NO BETTER than the people you are sniveling about.

~ holier than thou lmao~

Next..............................................................

Guest 6Borders

Just my personal opinion but if the HG's get botox, breast implants, lip enhancements, hair extensions or whatever else, especially if THEY themselves are talking about them, it's fair game to comment, whether it's positive or negative.

My personal gripe with Elissa is why she is on this show and the production perks she's being handed to stay there.

If she feels she has to have enhancements and embellishments to make her feel good about herself that's her business but anyone can see she's not real so she has to get over people commenting on the work she had done.