Elissa - Week 3 MVP

Oh woe is me boo effN hoo for poor Elissa. She's soooOOoo nice. She stays true to herself. She came in with a target on her back.

wah wah wah

Her ' back ' target was no bigger than anyone else's.

In fact it SHOULD'VE been an advantage for her to be Rachel's sister.... if she only had a brain and could PLAY.

excuses excuses

go home

So tired of her whinning, and being carried by Helen's groupl Play the game, and do something to prove getting MVP

Could not have said it any better Wicked

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm upset! Candi doesn't have nobody! I thought she had Helen but Helen is a shady as the rest! Helen just told Andy that its her Amanda McRae Andy and Judd! Soon they will vote out spencer Howard and CANDICE! I don't know where Elissa fits in! She didn't include her on the final 5! So does this mean she is only using Elissa for MVP?

Wicked one is the whiner...Elyssa is finally able to play and kudos that she kknew she could not before. SlimCruz is right on and had better not leave BB and therefore Morty's we need her sense and sensibility thanks.

Wicked one is the whiner...Elyssa is finally able to play and kudos that she kknew she could not before. SlimCruz is right on and had better not leave BB and therefore Morty's we need her sense and sensibility thanks.

So once again, it comes down to this..

Anyone who makes a post contrary to what others may think is considered a whiner?

Wicked one normally has some nasty off the wall zings, this was a litany of complaint that had no basis and in this case came across as WO whining. Simple as that...

The "off the wall zingers" made by Wicked or anyone else here including myself is permitted. As far as I know we can post whatever we like about HGs.

If posters want to whine about a HG or if they want to write analytical books about HG or someone's post, I say "knock yourself out."

I'm upset! Candi doesn't have nobody! I thought she had Helen but Helen is a shady as the rest! Helen just told Andy that its her Amanda McRae Andy and Judd! Soon they will vote out spencer Howard and CANDICE! I don't know where Elissa fits in! She didn't include her on the final 5! So does this mean she is only using Elissa for MVP?

I'm very disappointed. Doesn't Helen realize that Amanda would turn her over in a second? Helen needs to stay true to Elissa and Candice. They're the ones who would help her get to final two, three, or four. Amanda is super shady, in my opinion.

The "off the wall zingers" made by Wicked or anyone else here including myself is permitted. As far as I know we can post whatever we like about HGs.

If posters want to whine about a HG or if they want to write analytical books about HG or someone's post, I say "knock yourself out."

yes and calling them on it is permitted also Right?

I'm very disappointed. Doesn't Helen realize that Amanda would turn her over in a second? Helen needs to stay true to Elissa and Candice. They're the ones who would help her get to final two, three, or four. Amanda is super shady, in my opinion.

I think she is!!! She also told spencer to protect them! Im starting to think she has a secret alliance with them! And she is covering her bases with the others!

Anyways, let me get back to my whining about who this topic is about...

She hasn't done anything in this game to earn MVPs that have changed the game unfairly. She can't even decide on her own who she should nominate and must consult the others. Her DRs are the most annoying out of any of the guests and I am still trying to figure out what's her "history" with BB that she spoke about. As far as I know, she has none other than the time she has been on this show?

She's a huge phoney and I hope her 15 min of fame lasts all of 5 min.

E and C are very good at seeing what is going on and so is H so they make an interesting alliance. A is not shady, but she is in the game and looking at everyone as a possible avenue for her to get further. She strategizes well despite some odd naivete' and being somewhat hobbled by her notion that she needs a weak though intelligent guy. I think one of the weakest parts of her game is that she does not know where she leaves McC in the dust. He is weak and will leave her because he does not have commitment capability. He even said to her that her mom would not like him because he would not be a successful Jew lawyer. So he feels on many levels that he is not worthy of this beautiful woman whom he would not have a chance with outside of the house. He can only exercise his power by dropping her , being the first the one to do it rather than let her do it...when she has no thought of doing it. Such an odd couple they are. As for those who look to a showmance with C and H, she is too conscious of the appearance, of wanting to be a credit to her race and church and womanhood to allow that to happen and H is perfect because he would not only understand that, but would agree from the same church background and even more the social mores of being a credit to the race are even more ingrained in him.

"yawn"

me too that is getting as silly as the confront with GM and C. who is going to blink first? the one with dry eyes, not the one with tears LOL

She hasn't done anything in this game to earn MVPs that have changed the game unfairly. She can't even decide on her own who she should nominate and must consult the others. Her DRs are the most annoying out of any of the guests and I am still trying to figure out what's her "history" with BB that she spoke about. As far as I know, she has none other than the time she has been on this show?

now that is not whining, that is stating your ideas. I take a different view, seeing her using her disadvantage, the target on her from being MVP and being hated for her having Rachel and fans backing her, to her advantage making the house feel that they can use her.

I hope Elissa starts to play a better game with this one week break from being on the block and being a have-not. She is a target because of her sister but also because she failed to build realtionships. I am starting to see more relationships with her being made so that is good.

Amen! ... MVP normally would suggest someone is the most valuable and has done something to earn the title! Not in this case however ... In BB15 it's used to shield Elissa from being evicted early on! You can bet the players were given plenty of suggestions to keep Elissa and use her for the MVP vote!

The MVP vote has really drained a lot of my interest in the BB15 season ...

I think candi and Elissa are sitting back and watching what's going on because in her conversation with Elissa she was on to Amanda's lies! Watch these two ladies! The others are playing hard they are sitting back and watching!

I like seeing Ellissa smiling and actually talking and hanging out with other HG! She is much prettier than her BB pic. I think her reign of MVP will soon go and everyone can see a new MVP. Probably Howard or Helen or possibly Candance.

I think candi and Elissa are sitting back and watching what's going on because in her conversation with Elissa she was on to Amanda's lies! Watch these two ladies! The others are playing hard they are sitting back and watching!

They're sitting back watching because the two of them have no clue about the heck they are doing!

There is a huge difference between sitting back and pulling the strings of everyone else and sitting back and waiting for someone else to tell you what to do, which is what they are doing IMO.

And you're whining about my posts WHY?

Do my posts insult your wanna - be goody goody phony mentality?

You'd fit in with her like a glove. No substance and hoping by sucking up you'll float through.

If you're going to cheer this gap filler on -- learn to spell her name correctly. ah hahahahaha

BORE~

Oh woe is me boo effN hoo for poor Elissa. She's soooOOoo nice. She stays true to herself. She came in with a target on her back.

wah wah wah

Her ' back ' target was no bigger than anyone else's.

In fact it SHOULD'VE been an advantage for her to be Rachel's sister.... if she only had a brain and could PLAY.

excuses excuses

go home

next

:rockon:

People need not to slip on her! I predict that if she is there by the 4th week she will wind that challenge! Usually that's the endurance challenge! She should be real strong in that challenge!

They're sitting back watching because the two of them have no clue about the heck they are doing!

There is a huge difference between sitting back and pulling the strings of everyone else and sitting back and waiting for someone else to tell you what to do, which is what they are doing IMO.

No they both said they are playing their own game! They haven't won hoh yet do they have to lay low.