Elissa - Week 3 MVP

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Elissa is still in the house because of Helen and Andy, primarily. They worked tirelessly to keep her and succeeded despite the odds. Amanda had a hand in it, as well, but Elissa could not have chosen a better ally than Helen. I suspect that DR sessions helped to some extent but whatever and whomever, it was quite a coup so early in the game. Like it or not.

mvelissa :animated_bouncy:

I think that Elissa is still in the house because of Helen and Andy, primarily. They worked tirelessly to keep her and succeeded despite the odds. Amanda had a hand in it, as well, but Elissa could not have chosen a better ally than Helen. I suspect that DR sessions helped to some extent but whatever and whomever, it was quite a coup so early in the game. Like it or not.

Don't forget about Candice! She suggested Nick! Elissa was thinking of wasting her MVP on Kaitlin

Had to finally make an account because I am completely OVER Elissa winning this MVP

Either she needs to go, the MVP power needs to stop existing, or both.

right to the point username :animated_bouncy:

Huh? I saw Elissa talking game to several people. I believe that she will be herself soon, once the bullies are out and the MVP can be voted accurately. Until Germy, Aaryn and GM are out, I will continue to vote for Elissa, then Helen. Then the real game can begin.

Huh? I saw Elissa talking game to several people. I believe that she will be herself soon, once the bullies are out and the MVP can be voted accurately. Until Germy, Aaryn and GM are out, I will continue to vote for Elissa, then Helen. Then the real game can begin.

As long as she is in the house and the MVP power exists, she will win it EVERY week.

As long as she is in the house and the MVP power exists, she will win it EVERY week.

basically

only way i see her not winning is if grodner steps in and gives it to someone else

honestly i dont get her begging each week for it because she would get it regardless :animated_bouncy:

I also throw up in my mouth whenever Julie refers to Rachel as a Big Brother Legend.

Anyone else seriously irked by that?

i think of legends as those who made the game what it is today

she maybe a memorable character but legend not in my book

dan will are legends :animated_bouncy:

I agree. One of her league or her needs to win MVP every week to ensure that we get the racists and bullies out of the house.

once they are gone someone will take their place and fill that role :animated_bouncy: