Elissa - Week 3 MVP

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

04%20elissa%20mvp.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACH

Did a tornado blow through the diary room that they didn't tell us about?

No, it was a probably a wind machine from a neighboring lot (remember folks...they are NOT in a house but on a Studio Lot)

I'm not talking about criticizing the HGs about their game-play... Without a doubt their social game is fair game for discussion... Their physical play is certainly fair game for discussion.... Getting to know something about their lives is fine, but making fun of a person's physical being is sick.

I'm talking about criticizing them about their personal physical features... Duckface.... really? How is that anything but miserably mean spirited adults behaving like nasty little children? And why is it that it is always the same posters, year after year, that post attacks based upon a players looks, race, age, education, etc...? Tiresome....

The vast majority of posters here never spew this sort of nonsense and that's what makes this board a place that I come to every year in hopes that the mature adults here will drown out the childish & mean-spirited nonsense generated by the few.

BTW, sparklet, I've enjoyed your posts this year...

Monk

Thank you! I'm trying not to quit this year! YEAH FOR MY SHOWMANCE! I get what you said About the duck face I thought that was mean and cruel too! That's why I didn't post anything on here Towards that! I think Elissa is beautiful!

It's not that I do or don't like Elissa...she is a lot more normal than her sister, I just think it's not fair that Rachel's fan base keeps voting for her for MVP. It really should go to someone who is playing the game. Besides, you barely see her on the feeds to see what she is doing! The MVP is a good twist but unfortunately Rachel's fans ruined it and it will probably won't be used next season.

I like the way that elissa keeps a low profile in the game doing her yoga and ruminating on the next adroit move she can make to move herself one step closer to the 500K. I also like that having a legion of fans has not turned elissa's pretty head one bit. Sweet Elissa!

Just imagine the fabulosity.......Two sisters. One a legend in her own mind and time and the other poised for stardom.

I like the way that elissa keeps a low profile in the game doing her yoga and ruminating on the next adroit move she can make to move herself one step closer to the 500K. I also like that having a legion of fans has not turned elissa's pretty head one bit. Sweet Elissa!

Just imagine the fabulosity.......Two sisters. One a legend in her own mind and time and the other poised for stardom.

I am going to have to Google the word adroit now Slim

:bangin:

1.expert or nimble in the use of the hands or body.
2.cleverly skillful, resourceful, or ingenious: an adroit debater.

I totally agree Slim! She's kept a cool head and makes good strategic moves for herself IMO. I have never heard her bad mouth anyone unless they deserve it, and still then it's not bad.