Elissa - Week 3 MVP

Well I hope so I certainly don't want Kaitlan or Aaryn or Gina Marie to win......LOL and maybe not Amanda either. Do you think it will be endurance? I don't because they are not on indoor lock down yet ususally they would go on indoor lockdown earlier oh I have no idea what I am talking about nevermind,,,,,,,

If they don't want those three to win then it will be endurance. I think if she wants Elissa to win it will be a comp like count how many hairs are in the extension or how many coats of mascara would it take to get your eyelashes over your brows. If it has anything to do with brow pencil Kaitlin will win.

RHONY_S5-RECAP-EP2.png

demonlikehersister.png

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Great screenshot.

I think CBS is accepting voting from the fans as per this post:

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/topic/88821-the-royalty-vote-thursdays-hoh/

So if they plan to use the results of this vote for the HOH on Thursday, then it will be questions where the HG's probably advance with each correct answer until they reach a goal, probably like seven correct answers.

I'm fine with her getting the MVP three times but enough is enough and now I'd like for it to be spread around now... the problem with giving it to someone else is that I can't think of anyone on the show that I'd like to vote for to have the power... so, although completely unofficial.... I'm voting for Marty.

Monk

i guess the real meltdown of the season will be once she hears the mvp twist has ended

guessing it ends once elissa makes jury

i have given up any hope of anyone else would win it :animated_bouncy:

They should just call it "The Elissa."

LMAO!

They also portrayed her to the general viewing audience as "rallying for Howard to stay in the house", but if I remember right, she was going to put him up and production somehow intervened, I assume to keep him to deal with the "racist subplot".

Another tactic to portray her as St. Elissa

LMAO!

They also portrayed her to the general viewing audience as "rallying for Howard to stay in the house", but if I remember right, she was going to put him up and production somehow intervened, I assume to keep him to deal with the "racist subplot".

Another tactic to portray her as St. Elissa

Naw, nothing could be scripted in this show. :D

So, it's not OK to insult the HGs, but it's OK to insult other posters? "Middle-schoolers, adolescent and childish."

Very hypocritical if you ask me.

Sorry, I won't spew any pseudo-intellectual bullcrap about the HG for you because if I want analytical conversation about people's actions and character I wouldn't come to Morty's site.

I might have given your post some merit, but I see you have no problem with comments about HGs looks in other threads.

I'm doing a good job withstanding the onslaught of sanctimonious bullcrap on these boards. I guess I can withstand anything.

Yes, it looks like you would like to control the discussions here.

Never mind! :lol2:

No we are all used to your mean mind...so we really do not mind any more.

Elissa was just talking about her work on the feeds and how when she took classes on nutrition she was amazed by "the body and all the things it does, and all the sphincters that are involved." :lol2:

She's such a goofy dingbat, but I like her because she makes me laugh.

Holy moly.

Aaryn approaches Elissa and starts explaining herself, and Elissa first tells her that she - Aaryn - is a non-entity to her. Then she tells her that she doesn't think that they should talk at all because they have nothing in common and totally blows Aaryn off.

A stunned Aaryn says ok - and walks away.

Verbally bitch slapped!

Then Aaryn runs back to GM and Andy and explains the whole incident.

Holy moly.

Aaryn approaches Elissa and starts explaining herself, and Elissa first tells her that she - Aaryn - is a non-entity to her. Then she tells her that she doesn't think that they should talk at all because they have nothing in common and totally blows Aaryn off.

Verbally bitch slapped!

HaHa.I'm starting the like this woman.

Holy moly.

Verbally bitch slapped!

HaHa.I'm starting the like this woman.

Seriously. The way Elissa handles Aaryn makes me want to vote her MVP ;)

Or your BORING longgggggwinded posts and better than thou self? PITA.

Her childish squishy faces are retarded.

:laugh4:

You mind enough to go back quite a few pages and pull this post though, right? Who are you kidding?

Actually I'm glad it's not a long post. Your soliloquies are nonsense and tedious.

Her lips come out a mile when she cries. It's really kind of funny to watch.

My feelings on her have gone through the ringer. Hated her when I first heard she would be in house. Started to like her when I saw she wasn't like Clifford. But now, she's kinda a non-exsistant entity for me. Don't love her/ don't hate her. To be fair with the MVP, I would like someone else to get it. But overall, just blah.

Please let anybody but her or Helen get MVP. Most annoying houseguests. Worse is that they think they know what is going on in the house, but they have no idea whatsoever. (the CBS edit for those 2 is laughable compared to what is actually occurring on the live feeds). Mostly because they have been perched in the ivory HOH tower all week.

:laugh4:

You mind enough to go back quite a few pages and pull this post though, right? Who are you kidding?

Actually I'm glad it's not a long post. Your soliloquies are nonsense and tedious.

Her lips come out a mile when she cries. It's really kind of funny to watch.

I start with "first unread post" and respond from there. I do not go back. and I do not sit here watching for some post to come in because I have zip else to do in my life LOL