Elissa - Week 3 MVP

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Elissa is just being molded more and more by BB to be like Rachel (and she sucks at it).

Her DR's are like she's reading from cue cards in front of her and there is absolutely NOTHING she has done to be anything but "most valuable sister".

Her big "history with BB" is that she's Rachel's sis and nothing more. She doesn't know the game but she's been coached by BB and Rachel, badly (and she sucks at it). She's riding coattails so BB's big no-floater Summer hype is an even bigger joke because they put in the BIGGEST floater in the history of the game.

Personally, I think more and more that Rachel went to her Fairy Grodmother and asked her to put Elissa on BB.

Baddddddddddddddddddd actress. And when she smiles ( hello botox ) it looks like she smells something rotten.

Her little so called plea to stay was nothing more than an Academy thank you speech and smoothing of her pink dress knowing she wasn't going anywhere.

Big Brother has always been and always will be like a popularity contest. If you are a fan favorite you are going to have an advantage of some sort. We like to come here and express our opinions and we can disagree about who we like for our own reasons. I happen to like Elissa. I think she asks people about the MVP nomination because she wants to play the game. You cannot play by yourself. I saw her conversation with Helen the other night in the HOH. Elissa is not stupid she knows that they are using her for the MVP vote, She told Helen that she knew that is what they were doing and that she wanted to go far in this game too. Helen is like oh I know and then agrees to a final 2 with Elissa how many final 2's does this lady have????? I hope that Elissa realizes that Helen does not have her back like she thinks she does and gets with Howard and Candice and maybe Judd and Jessie she needs to start playing this game for herself because everyone else is at her expense. I am hoping that she realizes this before it is too late. As far as the MVP vote I am not sure any of these people are playing a good game and maybe we shouldn't vote for anyone................ just a thought LOL

I have noticed she wears her high heeled shoes with short shorts.... prissy girl.

I think I might find interest in her if she breaks away from Helen, Andy and Candice forms her own alliance and goes after them. That might me interesting.

I just don't get the whole "Elissa for MVP" movement. Seems that a lot of people (online) are totally sucked in. I don't get it, I can't stand her, she hasn't done anything to deserve it, she is a phony, a fake, and a bad actress.

On last nights show when GM was crying right after they voted Nick out, the HG's went by the memory wall and she (Elissa) looked into the camera and said "thank you America" and in that second I wanted to throw my coffee mug at the television.

There has been a lot of shady BB crap over the years but this is truly the worst ever. How does the rest of the world think that it is fair and just considering her "Brenchel" connections rallying fans for votes? The other HG's don't have that prerogative. Really big foul on CBS for this crap.

Yet another reason I am in the back seat.

I just don't get the whole "Elissa for MVP" movement. Seems that a lot of people (online) are totally sucked in. I don't get it, I can't stand her, she hasn't done anything to deserve it, she is a phony, a fake, and a bad actress.

On last nights show when GM was crying right after they voted Nick out, the HG's went by the memory wall and she (Elissa) looked into the camera and said "thank you America" and in that second I wanted to throw my coffee mug at the television.

There has been a lot of shady BB crap over the years but this is truly the worst ever. How does the rest of the world think that it is fair and just considering her "Brenchel" connections rallying fans for votes? The other HG's don't have that prerogative. Really big foul on CBS for this crap.

Yet another reason I am in the back seat.

I think alot of people are voting for her because of the mean people (Jeremy, Aaryn, Kaitlan) I also think they know it will keep her in the game. Now that she has been kept in the game I would really love for her to leave Helen and Anday and go with someone else in the house. I don't vote. So that's just my opinion.

I don't go to other BB sites so someone who does please tell me if elissa gets as much bad press on them as she does here. Thanks.

Elissa still doesn't bother me. I change feeds when she is on because she makes me feel ill at ease for some reason. I suppose that I am ignoring the situation pretty much the way I ignored rachel the second time around. I defended rachel sometimes because I like to be the devil's advocate if I am in that mood. I didn't like or dislike her all that much except for her whining and silliness. She was hell at comps though and I do like that.

What I don't understand is how she continues to be voted MVP if people dislike her. On here, I am thinking it is 70-40 or so; not in her favor. Yes?

I don't go to other BB sites so someone who does please tell me if elissa gets as much bad press on them as she does here. Thanks.

Elissa still doesn't bother me. I change feeds when she is on because she makes me feel ill at ease for some reason. I suppose that I am ignoring the situation pretty much the way I ignored rachel the second time around. I defended rachel sometimes because I like to be the devil's advocate if I am in that mood. I didn't like or dislike her all that much except for her whining and silliness. She was hell at comps though and I do like that.

What I don't understand is how she continues to be voted MVP if people dislike her. On here, I am thinking it is 70-40 or so; not in her favor. Yes?

On the CBS and some forums they love her because they say she is so awesome. Some vote for her because they see her as an avenue to get the evil Aaryn, Kaitin, Gina Marie and Jeremy out. She has people voting for her from both those groups that get her voted the MVP.

Yeah Slim - on here it seems more against than for, but everywhere else that there are BB fans, it seems the opposite, and I can't figure it out.

Yes she was mistreated, lots of people have been in BB history. CBS is trying very hard to do something for her, but it would have been better to just hire an actor than to use an ex HG's sister who seemingly has no personality once the Xanax wears off.

I seriously think that she is my all time least favorite person ever on the show - I would rather they brought back Kathy Hillis from s12.

Guest 6Borders

Elissa is such a pawn. Helen just told her she threatened Aaryn that "we" will put you up with the MVP"...vote until your fingers are bloody on your keyboard, your cell phone or whatever else you vote on but if you are voting anyone but Elissa you are wasting your time and energy. I'm not even sure Grodner would give the MVP to Helen right now!

Rachel was/is disgusting but she had some kind of personality, and as ridic as she was it was at least some drama (even tho Grodner protected her 100% and gave her safety nets to win BB).

Elissa has the personality of a grocery bag and she can't make a decision without DR and Grodner telling her what to do and giving her hints about what is going on in the house. Elissa/MVP is Grodner's biggest flop ever!!

What's all this "Nice" talk? This is Big Brother screw the nice stuff that doesn't make for good TV it's incredibly boring TV and has been since they came up with this bright idea to keep Elissa in the game as long as possible! Might as well get used to her winning week after week and the "Nice People" winning because HoH isn't going to mean anything anymore until Elissa is gone from the show

What's all this "Nice" talk? This is Big Brother screw the nice stuff that doesn't make for good TV it's incredibly boring TV and has been since they came up with this bright idea to keep Elissa in the game as long as possible! Might as well get used to her winning week after week and the "Nice People" winning because HoH isn't going to mean anything anymore until Elissa is gone from the show

Totally agree. They want to create Nerd Herd 2.0. With the MVP deciding who goes home every week, it is similar to season 1 when America voted the least favorite houseguest (which turned out to always be the most talkative, creative). Everyone was walking on eggshells all year long.

Elissa still doesn't bother me. I change feeds when she is on because she makes me feel ill at ease for some reason.

This contradiction absolutely floors me. Does not bother you but she makes you feel ill at ease? What the hell are you saying? what do you mean? Please clarify my head is exploding LOL

For NYROSE so her head won't explode:

Well. I think that possibly I identify with Elissa a little bit. She is clearly out of her element in the house and I wonder that she accepted the challenge at all. Sometimes, she talks about the Big Brother production people as if she knows them well and for me that reinforces my belief that it is unfair that she be in the house at all considering that the other houseguests supposedly do not have that advantage. It might not be an advantage but could be construed as such.

I kind of like her except for her somewhat bizarre sense of style. We do not share that at all.

I just try not to invest in Elissa too much because I understand why she has not caught some people's fancy.

Baddddddddddddddddddd actress. And when she smiles ( hello botox ) it looks like she smells something rotten.

Her little so called plea to stay was nothing more than an Academy thank you speech and smoothing of her pink dress knowing she wasn't going anywhere.

A few more injections, she'll have the deer in the headlights look!

crazy-eyes-ramona-singer-an-alcoholic-am

:lol2:

They don't get botox in their eyes, they get injections in other parts of the face like the forehead and end up with a frozen look. I can't imagine how scary that would be to have Elissa's duck face frozen.

mzl.qdwdwcez.320x480-75.jpg