Elissa - Week 3 MVP

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elissa doesn't want to put up Howard and she should just tell Helen that straight up. Why should she make another true enemy when she already has so many to choose from. And I'm happy to read that she has refused to talk with Aaryn. Why should she have to pretend to be nice with that woman? Aaryn will just lie and make lame excuses and say that she was never mean.

I hope to see her come out from the role she had to play when under the onus of the hatred of the racists.

Amanda and McRae are trying to save aryan!!! And they are mad that Howard is not on the block! If Jeremy plays and If a Mcamanda is playing, I think they would throw it to Jeremy so he can win and put Howard up!!!

Julie said the MVP could decide if they wanted to remain anonymous or if they wanted to tell people. Personally, I think I would keep it a secret, but if people want to use it to try to further their game play, that is totally within the rules.

I didn't say they broke rules. I was just giving my opinion on how the MVP should have been used so that it would be more fair to all the HG.

Had to finally make an account because I am completely OVER Elissa winning this MVP

Either she needs to go, the MVP power needs to stop existing, or both.

I like Elissa,but I agree totally.To have her or any one player get anointed weekly gives them an unfair advantage.And by addressing the'Brenchel army' out there she knows she has an advantage.But people (not me ) will continue to anoint her whether she wants it or not.

You know that there is something wrong in this universe when Survivor Sucks has love threads for Elissa with a huge following. :shocking:

Once this next eviction is over some HG need to team together at least for the goal of getting out Elissa. They are all just afraid to go against the MVP vote.

They need to all just decide no matter what that they need to get out Elissa. Leave Andy and Helen out of the plan and just get Elissa out!! Then it will be a fair game and we can have a new MVP.

Amanda and McRae are trying to save aryan!!! And they are mad that Howard is not on the block! If Jeremy plays and If a Mcamanda is playing, I think they would throw it to Jeremy so he can win and put Howard up!!!

but Jerkemy will not and neither will mcamanda have the right to choose who to put up it will either be Helen or the MVP...did Elyssa get it again? If she does not stop getting it, there will be too big a target on her back and she will go due to that factor needing to change.

Guest 6Borders

You know that there is something wrong in this universe when Survivor Sucks has love threads for Elissa with a huge following. :shocking:

Once this next eviction is over some HG need to team together at least for the goal of getting out Elissa. They are all just afraid to go against the MVP vote.

They need to all just decide no matter what that they need to get out Elissa. Leave Andy and Helen out of the plan and just get Elissa out!! Then it will be a fair game and we can have a new MVP.

If Survivor Sucks has love for Elissa it just means the Brenchel people have sunk to an all-time new LOW!!

They totally need to get her out of there. Grodner needs to give up and go find some less obvious way to manipulate her own show!

but Jerkemy will not and neither will mcamanda have the right to choose who to put up it will either be Helen or the MVP...did Elyssa get it again? If she does not stop getting it, there will be too big a target on her back and she will go due to that factor needing to change.

Yeah she got it and they are mad she didn't put Howard up! Mad is understated! Furious is more like it! They had a plan that is Jeremy won veto they were going to bd Howard! But Elissa put up spencer instead! Lol! But now they are throwing Elissa and Helen under the bus!

Oh woe is me boo effN hoo for poor Elissa. She's soooOOoo nice. She stays true to herself. She came in with a target on her back.

wah wah wah

Her ' back ' target was no bigger than anyone else's.

In fact it SHOULD'VE been an advantage for her to be Rachel's sister.... if she only had a brain and could PLAY.

excuses excuses

go home

next

Oh woe is me boo effN hoo for poor Elissa. She's soooOOoo nice. She stays true to herself. She came in with a target on her back.

wah wah wah

Her ' back ' target was no bigger than anyone else's.

In fact it SHOULD'VE been an advantage for her the be Rachel's sister.... if she only had a brain and could PLAY.

excuses excuses

go home

next

:notworthy: yes!

The MVP means that Rachel and her mindless minions are running the show. When the other HGs are too scared to vote someone off because of pressure from outside influences, it ruins the show. Even if there are thousands of people not voting for her, the votes are spread across all the others HGs and are useless.

I think that they use elissa and the mvp as an excuse. Andy was smart enough to pick up on that as a valid excuse and run with it and it works. Elissa hasn't misused the mvp, in my opinion. Nick needed to go at some point for that side and he went. Others will follow suit if they contain the mvp; hopefully. I think it is much ado about nothing and I don't think she will win mvp everytime. Elissa is pretty useless but a better useless for me than Jeremy or Aaryn or kaitlin. My fav at the moment is Candice. I would have slapped the chit out of GinaMarie if she got in my face the way she got in candice's. Candice didn't and that makes her stronger than that roomful of pap; in my opinion. Loved Tarzan to the rescue, too. Loved that.

I think that they use elissa and the mvp as an excuse. Andy was smart enough to pick up on that as a valid excuse and run with it and it works. Elissa hasn't misused the mvp, in my opinion. Nick needed to go at some point for that side and he went. Others will follow suit if they contain the mvp; hopefully. I think it is much ado about nothing and I don't think she will win mvp everytime. Elissa is pretty useless but a better useless for me than Jeremy or Aaryn or kaitlin. My fav at the moment is Candice. I would have slapped the chit out of GinaMarie if she got in my face the way she got in candice's. Candice didn't and that makes her stronger than that roomful of pap; in my opinion. Loved Tarzan to the rescue, too. Loved that.

Meh, too!

Meh, too!

Meh three!!!

Me three!!!

Me four! I'm so glad I went back to look at that clip.

I like Elissa and hope that she can spend more time with the HG's this week since she's not going on the block and won't be a have-not. I really hope the other HG's get a chance to get to know her as Elissa, not Rachel's sister.

Me four! I'm so glad I went back to look at that clip.

I like Elissa and hope that she can spend more time with the HG's this week since she's not going on the block and won't be a have-not. I really hope the other HG's get a chance to get to know her as Elissa, not Rachel's sister.

Agree!

I want Elissa in jury but she will not win BB. My vote for Elissa will change after Aaryn and Jeremy are out of tge house though I DO think it was smart gameplay to NOT nominate Howard.

Watching a lot of last night flashback talk from up in the HOH.

Elissa is pretty after all. I guess I did not see it before when she always had her head hanging down or receiving that MOV and her animated face. I like her a little better now.

I still hate that she has gotten the MVP 3 weeks in a row. I still think she should go.

I couldn't agree more! She has the power to put up a third nomination but every week the other houseguests have voted someone out....she hasn't voted once this season because she's always been on the block. Yes she's Rachel's sister and that may be the reason she has gotten MVP every week but nobody can say she hasn't been fighting for her right to be there. She's been on slop and on the block half the times she's been in the house.

I couldn't agree more! She has the power to put up a third nomination but every week the other houseguests have voted someone out....she hasn't voted once this season because she's always been on the block. Yes she's Rachel's sister and that may be the reason she has gotten MVP every week but nobody can say she hasn't been fighting for her right to be there. She's been on slop and on the block half the times she's been in the house.

Exactly! I hope she does well! What Amanda did was not cool! I'm very disappointed in Helen right now for not getting a clue the McRaes