Elissa - Week 3 MVP

I agree. One of her league or her needs to win MVP every week to ensure that we get the racists and bullies out of the house.

I have no problem with getting rid of bullies and racists lol, but the MVP is supposed to be anonymous. Elissa or one of her "league," as you call them, would just tell each other that they won MVP for the week. Completely wasting what is supposed to be an exciting aspect of the game

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem with getting rid of bullies and racists lol, but the MVP is supposed to be anonymous. Elissa or one of her "league," as you call them, would just tell each other that they won MVP for the week. Completely wasting what is supposed to be an exciting aspect of the game

True. And all the hgs should be given a fair chance. I agree.

She would have no friends in the house if no one knew about her MVPs.

Good point about anonymous MVPs. There should be a penalty of losing it for the winner if they tell others they have it. That would be more fair to all the HG.

She does not have many "friends" because of Rachel. She didn't tell anyone but Helen (I think) but Helen saw fit to use it as a manuefering tool (cant spell that dad burn word). BUT it worked. so if it works, use it I say.

It's moot. If nothing else, she managed to stay this week and probably another week. I think that she will eventually go but was instrumental in changing the dynamics of the house.

With 2 confident manipulators in the house (Amanda and Spencer) thinking that they have control of her nomination, Elissa's going nowhere as long as the MVP power exists

Did any of you hear Helen getting on to Elissa because she mentioned "Shaniqua" to Aaryn before the feeds came back on? I so hope she did!!!

Oh, it was Jessie. WTG Jessie!

7:23 PM BBT Helen is politely scolding Jessie. It seems Jessie called Aaryn Shaniqua before the feeds come back. "Don't stoop to their level." Jessie "I know, I'm sorry.

Guest 6Borders

That was easily the MOST PATHETIC right-before-vote speech I have ever heard in 14 seasons of BB.

Elissa is just a joke. When she got the 2nd MVP she went running in telling Helen "I won it" (you won nothing Elissa, you were handed it by a bunch of Brenchel idiots and Grodner).

The MVP twist would have been awesome if Elissa had not been in the house and guaranteed it every week.

Grodner is almost going to have to give it to someone else but I am sure she will have several safety nets in place to save Elissa (most likely giving the MVP to Helen this week).

I am curious to see if Elissa has game now that the bullies can't threaten people to NOT talk to her. I think its possible that she HAD to have Helen and Andy work the group because no one was really allowed to talk to her while the Aryan Nation was in power. Quite frankly, having Jeremy humbled last night was so satisfying to me it is worth voting for Elissa again.

She would have no friends in the house if no one knew about her MVPs.

Good point about anonymous MVPs. There should be a penalty of losing it for the winner if they tell others they have it. That would be more fair to all the HG.

Julie said the MVP could decide if they wanted to remain anonymous or if they wanted to tell people. Personally, I think I would keep it a secret, but if people want to use it to try to further their game play, that is totally within the rules.

Julie said it was up to the MVP to tell people if they wanted to or not... nothing said they had to remain anonymous... I think it is excellent game play on Elissa to have let her allies know.... I've been an Elissa fan from ay one, I think she has remained cool, calm & collected... good on her!

Julie said it was up to the MVP to tell people if they wanted to or not... nothing said they had to remain anonymous... I think it is excellent game play on Elissa to have let her allies know.... I've been an Elissa fan from ay one, I think she has remained cool, calm & collected... good on her!

Yep! I'm with ya on this one! I really think that Elissa will not continue getting the MVP once the mean girls are gone.

I don't hate elissa. I think that she could be really stunning if she would lose some of the fake hair and jewelry and all those awful hair ornaments that she seems to adore. She is much prettier than Rachel and not nearly as aggressive and crybaby. Elissa seems kind of sweet to me albeit a tad cloying with it at times. I think that it was foolish to bring her into the house but they obviously wanted controversy and got it and I don't put BB together; they do. I don't pay much attention to all the pooping on Elissa since it has been going on from Day One. She is there. They didn't evict her. I moved on.

Why do so many people like her? She's like nails on a chalkboard. If she got booted out, THEN the real game can begin. If she acts surprised about MVP again...god...I hope something falls on her.

Because many of us in here do not like bullying, do not like the mob mentality... Elissa went in there with a target on her back... not many gave her a chance & Aryan started a bunch of BS about her as she has about many people... Elissa kept her calm & stayed true to who she is on the outside...