Candice - Week 3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boo friggin hoo...They dumped her bed over...Someone call her a waaaaambulance...

ITA.

Personally I would've dumped the bed they were sitting on while they were on it -- then jumped up N down on it SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT.

I think that candice demonstrated excellent restraint by not beating the hell out of GinaMarie when GInaMarie invaded her space for absolutely no reason other than to show-off (I suppose). I would have warned her once to get her trashy face out of mine and then knocked her on her nasty ass. I'm not big about anybody messing with my space or my belongings and what I really hate is a bunch of white trash ganging-up on one person.

I am from the deep south. I know how it rolls.

Racism is not funny!

tossing a bed is not a big deal, but the reason for doing it digs into all the sense of self worth that this society wants to drain from that group who are melanin rich. and that is a big deal

I think that candice demonstrated excellent restraint by not beating the hell out of GinaMarie when GInaMarie invaded her space for absolutely no reason other than to show-off (I suppose). I would have warned her once to get her trashy face out of mine and then knocked her on her nasty ass. I'm not big about anybody messing with my space or my belongings and what I really hate is a bunch of white trash ganging-up on one person.

I am from looney California and you never know how things are going to roll. I have 4 nephews that talk rap lingo and n*gga is all over their vocabulary and they hang out with people of color that use that language too. Those kind of words are a way of communication for many. You would freak if you saw their Facebook pages. They don't have a racist bone in their bodies but their language is horrible and I hate it.

I think maybe what you are saying Slim that in the deep south those are more fightin words and not part of the language and culture like it is in California.

I am saying that 500K would not have mattered to me. I would have cleaned her clock for her, left the building, hitched a ride to someplace nice and got to work the next day setting things right for me. I don't allow people in my face or space unless I want their lips on mine or a hug.

I wouldn't let anyone get in my face either and I don't have to call them names either.

Once again, I will state that it's okay to call white people names, but not black people? I guess it's socially acceptable to call white people "white trash?" Between the stereotyping here and the reverse racism, I don't know what to think other than it's all double standards.

I wouldn't let anyone get in my face either and I don't have to call them names either.

Once again, I will state that it's okay to call white people names, but not black people? I guess it's socially acceptable to call white people "white trash?" Between the stereotyping here and the reverse racism, I don't know what to think other than it's all double standards.

You are absolutely right, Ginger. I should have said acted like white trash. ROFLMAO Oh and to seal the subject for me - I cannot speak for anyone else - it is positively okay for anyone to use any stereotypical statements that they wish to use. Democracy and all that. The response will likely be different. Nobody can say whether it is decisively "okay," or not. Rather, no law attests to that. It is probably common sensical. Or.......not.

I am saying that 500K would not have mattered to me. I would have cleaned her clock for her, left the building, hitched a ride to someplace nice and got to work the next day setting things right for me. I don't allow people in my face or space unless I want their lips on mine or a hug.

I think the BB fans of the world would take up a collection (and it would probably be more than 500k) to see Candice clean Aaryn or GM's clock! I know I'd donate!

Candice and Jeremy got into it today! Due to Amanda instigating! He accused her of throwing Amanda under the bus! In which he was lying and supposedly Kaitlin and Aryan back her up by saying she didn't say it! Then he tried to change and said they met privately!

What the heck does that mean????

It means like anything else it's tainted and over-used. People use PC as a crutch, tool and excuse and add their own personal spin on it for private use.

It means like anything else it's tainted and over-used. People use PC as a crutch, tool and excuse and add their own personal spin on it for private use.

So what are you saying???

well she had the second best time in pov for what is worth if i am not mistaken

really a non factor this week in the big scheme of things :animated_bouncy:

I can't blame Candace I don't know how to make coffee either!!'Last last time I made coffee they said it was so strong! I thought you're supposed to feel the filter up lol!

Here's a nice video from OWN that Candice was talking about on the feeds last night: Miss Louisiana USA Candice Stewart Reunites with Birth Mom

She is so pretty!

OMG, what an emotional day that must have been for both of them. You can feel the pain in her birth mother, but yet she realizes that she didn't give just Candice up, she gave her life. Great story.