Candice - Week 3

To me she always seems awkward. She is not a very good BB player. She is good at playing the victim though.

She may be a sweet ice girl outside the house but inside the house she is out of her element.

I agree with some of what you posted. I'm not sure that she was prepared to face such and so many mean girls and I think that she got derailed by it and the racist remarks and hasn't fully recovered; maybe. As for the victim-role, I think that she desperately needed a shoulder and howard proved the best in the house; physique-wise. I would have gravitated to a man; no doubt about it.

The whole thing about candace and howard and the racist remarks for me is that I just don't think that they are accustomed to people openly mocking an ethnic group; shared cultural heritage or not. I never hear that in real life.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Candice mom is speaking out -- I cannot imagine having to watch my child go thru this type of assault and not be able to do anything for her. I think it is hard to play Big Brother on an equal footing when the cloud of racism is hanging on your head at all times.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/13/candice-big-brother-aaryn-racist-devil/

I dont think they need to boycott! Her daughter needs her right now and it would hurt her more if she didn't have her family's support. I would think this is what is getting her through is that she knows theyre with her! I know they mean well but this is not the right way of doing it! Her church and family members need to be calling in to make her MVP! To me it's like they have given up on her!

On another note! I CLEARLY DO NOT LIKE ARYAN. Because you know the way I spell her name. But calling her the devil is kind of out of line! Evil yes! But her mom has to rise above the hate!

JMO!!!

I dont think they need to boycott! Her daughter needs her right now and it would hurt her more if she didn't have her family's support. I would think this is what is getting her through is that she knows theyre with her! I know they mean well but this is not the right way of doing it! Her church and family members need to be calling in to make her MVP! To me it's like they have given up on her!

JMO!!!

Excellent points Sparklet, that Candice needs her mom and church's support now more than ever. Well said.

She had a backbone and is very smart! Especially to be putting up what she had to endure! What is the point in going off! That would increase her target more and probably label as the angry black girl. And they would have turn it around and made her seem like she is the bully. Racism is tricky.

It's not about "going off" it's about standing up for yourself in the BB house or anywhere else. You know I use to get so mad at Evil Dick the way he treated Jen, but I think in the end I was more mad at her for standing there and taking it. I rewatched the videos and realize if you look like a doormat to some people they will take advantage of that and use you like one!

I'm upset! Candi doesn't have nobody! I thought she had Helen but Helen is a shady as the rest! Helen just told Andy that its her Amanda McRae Andy and Judd! Soon they will vote out spencer Howard and CANDICE! I don't know where Elissa fits in! She didn't include her on the final 5! So does this mean she is only using Elissa for MVP?

I'm upset! Candi doesn't have nobody! I thought she had Helen but Helen is a shady as the rest! Helen just told Andy that its her Amanda McRae Andy and Judd! Soon they will vote out spencer Howard and CANDICE! I don't know where Elissa fits in! She didn't include her on the final 5! So does this mean she is only using Elissa for MVP?

Helen told Jeremy that Elissa is only a tool to use for MVP. :lookaround:

Candice's mom needs to watch and stop boycotting and start writing in. Airing awareness of racism is one way to enabling people to wake up and see how wrong it is as it is directed to people whom we see (like Candice) struggling with the negative energy even as they also struggle to know how to react. I mean when we say "who does that?" aren't we enunciating how incredible it is that someone behaves in a certain way that is so awful to another person. We have to beware that we do not extend our sense of outrage to petty things. It reminds me of a mother I knew who would not allow her kid to have a poster on her wall. I suggested that she ought to pick her fights more carefully. The poster was not such a problem as if her kid were sneaking out at night to have sex at age 12.

A lot of people watch big brother. More people don't watch big brother and a lot of them would consider the whole venue trashy at best. You stand in the middle of a busy intersection late at night in the pouring rain and you are liable to be hit by a car. Or a truck; depending on what part of the country you are in. You lie down with dogs, you might get fleas.

I've given it some thought; this big brother racism thing and my final say on the subject is that candice and helen and howard should have given it right back to them as a united front to BB; demanding that the situation be addressed. It is not okay. It is also not okay to let it slide nor is it okay for those persons hearing it to let it slide.

If somebody treated me the way that Candice in particular has been treated, I would probably walk and hire someone to deal with CBS on my behalf. I would certainly have video to prove my point. I would not endure. It is the wrong thing to do.

Elissa is the key to all of it. She neutralizes any attempts by the other side to mess up Helen's plans. We've always had final 5 or final 3 agreements throughout the years, but they never materialize since you can't keep winning HOHs. But with the MVP, you can always put up a third person you don't like. That''s why the whole MVP thing was flawed from the start, given that the same person can win it every week. With Elissa on their side and their various side deals going on, Helen's group is dominant and can actually control the game for weeks. Unless Elissa makes it more interesting, which I hope, or someone else wins MVP, which I really hope.

Helen is not shady, Helen is attempting to play the game to her advantage!

I guess Helen is a favorite when she may be helping out other HG in the house that we like, but not so when she helping out the other side? I guess the viewers use the HGs as much as they use eachother?

I sooooo want Candice and Howard to become a REAL couple. They are so cute :heart2:

DITTO DITTO DITTO! WHERE IS MY SHOWMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Candice's mom needs to watch and stop boycotting and start writing in. Airing awareness of racism is one way to enabling people to wake up and see how wrong it is as it is directed to people whom we see (like Candice) struggling with the negative energy even as they also struggle to know how to react. I mean when we say "who does that?" aren't we enunciating how incredible it is that someone behaves in a certain way that is so awful to another person. We have to beware that we do not extend our sense of outrage to petty things. It reminds me of a mother I knew who would not allow her kid to have a poster on her wall. I suggested that she ought to pick her fights more carefully. The poster was not such a problem as if her kid were sneaking out at night to have sex at age 12.

Agree, it's like turning a blind eye! Her daughter needs support!

Elissa is the key to all of it. She neutralizes any attempts by the other side to mess up Helen's plans. We've always had final 5 or final 3 agreements throughout the years, but they never materialize since you can't keep winning HOHs. But with the MVP, you can always put up a third person you don't like. That''s why the whole MVP thing was flawed from the start, given that the same person can win it every week. With Elissa on their side and their various side deals going on, Helen's group is dominant and can actually control the game for weeks. Unless Elissa makes it more interesting, which I hope, or someone else wins MVP, which I really hope.

Elissa is playing her own game and I think she is on to Amanda and McRae!

Helen is not shady, Helen is attempting to play the game to her advantage!

I guess Helen is a favorite when she may be helping out other HG in the house that we like, but not so when she helping out the other side? I guess the viewers use the HGs as much as they use eachother?

I think I was wrong she does have a secret final 3 with Elissa and Candice.

I think candi and Elissa are sitting back and watching what's going on because in her conversation with Elissa she was on to Amanda's lies! Watch these two ladies! The others are playing hard they are sitting back and watching!

Yes, they treated her badly and she said she will never forgive Aaryn and she shouldn't. Why go over and rub GMs back?

Unfortunately, she is expendable in this game and when Helen and other strong players no longer need her (or in this case use the racism as justification for ridding other players) she'll be gone too.

She would do well to remember that none of them stood up for her-NONE and she should only think about forming her own alliances now if she is really there to win.

""Regarding Candice and Howard at 02:36 AM BBT. At about 02:39 AM BBT with Andy in the room, Candice is totally giving Howard a hand job under the sheets.""

This is posted on the update forum here. Is this for real?

I don't know! I couldn't find it on others websites and I can't it on any updates on the feeds????

""Regarding Candice and Howard at 02:36 AM BBT. At about 02:39 AM BBT with Andy in the room, Candice is totally giving Howard a hand job under the sheets.""

It is no longer on the update forum. Odd..........

Oh boo friggin hoo...They dumped her bed over...Someone call her a waaaaambulance...

oh please. Let's so how you would have dealt with it if you were in the house and it happened to you.

Respect !!!

THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE !!!

SHAME ON THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS UP !!

oh please. Let's so how you would have dealt with it if you were in the house and it happened to you.

Respect !!!

THAT IS A COMPLETE LIE !!!

SHAME ON THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS UP !!

I know! Obviously the person who post that was a fake poster!!!