Candice - Week 3

I am so thankful that Howard was able to calm Candice down after the racial bullying she has been forced to endure. I hope she hangs in there and knows that America is on her side and not the side of such mean-hearted people. Thank God the majority of the house are not condoning the behavior and comments. Candice needs to get MVP this week and be the one to put Aaryn on the block - that would be the ultimate justice in this game!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was so sad to see how much control both Howard and Candice are expected to exhibit in light of Aaryn's words and actions. So unfair, I just wish they would have stuck the mean girls in the Have Not room and called it a night.

BBAD went to a commercial so o was wondering how did Candice end up with Howard in the HNR. I read that he heard them arguing and he went in the BR and swooped her up and got her out of there! Lol! I would have loved to see that! It's sounds like if he didn't do that, she was about to fight and get kicked out of there! She is really tired and the last straw is when our little Aryan nation flipped her bed!

The Howard intervention is on flashback, at the end of the fight. You should also find the Candice and Howard conversation that follows, it is heartbreaking and very revealing.

I didn't like how Howard played with the vote last night, but this stuff is going beyond the game.

I glad Howard came to her rescue although it would have been priceless to see Candice go "Chima" on Aaryn. The walls would have opened up so security could pull Candice's foot out of Aaryn's ass.

Wow, I cant believe the mean girls! Way to go Amanda and Howard. Candance is going to be a good match for the game. She is smart and figuring things out.

HOward was right to take her out of the room; she let him because she knew that was the best strategy to prevent actual violence. However, he said to her that he knows he is supposed to defend her. He has not. He has even told Aryan that he does not consider her a racist. Howard is a coward and he is playing a modern form of shucking and jiving to keep himself an acceptable Negro-- that being the polite term that refers back to when those darker males were expected to shuck and jive to be recognized as properly subservient. He is asking Candice to allow him not to be a man, to accept that he is playing that role. Of course she has to accept it, she can not demand that he take up her cause since they are not man and woman. A real courageous person, male or female would stand up to the racism. Amanda, being a Jew who is nominally considered European although still looked upon in negative stereotypical terms which she herself accepts, tries to undo the racism. She thinks Aryan must know that racism is unacceptable. She does not realize that Hitler's ovens are not that far in the past and that there are a lot of people who think Hitler did a good thing even now. She comes from a false comfort that racism is on the decline as it pertains to her and as she thinks it also must be waning for people of more color than she has (she is not a blonde after all) . That is her point of view and while it serves to show us that she has a good heart in this situation, it also shows us her shallow understanding of the real presence of racism.

I'm glad he was there for her, and that they have each other in the house along with all that racist bull that is happening. Could you imagine if it had been only Candice?

Candice should have just thrown Aryan's clothes on the floor.This is a lot of put on.:D A cat fight would have been hilarious. :D

HOward was right to take her out of the room; she let him because she knew that was the best strategy to prevent actual violence. However, he said to her that he knows he is supposed to defend her. He has not. He has even told Aryan that he does not consider her a racist. Howard is a coward and he is playing a modern form of shucking and jiving to keep himself an acceptable Negro-- that being the polite term that refers back to when those darker males were expected to shuck and jive to be recognized as properly subservient. He is asking Candice to allow him not to be a man, to accept that he is playing that role. Of course she has to accept it, she can not demand that he take up her cause since they are not man and woman. A real courageous person, male or female would stand up to the racism. Amanda, being a Jew who is nominally considered European although still looked upon in negative stereotypical terms which she herself accepts, tries to undo the racism. She thinks Aryan must know that racism is unacceptable. She does not realize that Hitler's ovens are not that far in the past and that there are a lot of people who think Hitler did a good thing even now. She comes from a false comfort that racism is on the decline as it pertains to her and as she thinks it also must be waning for people of more color than she has (she is not a blonde after all) . That is her point of view and while it serves to show us that she has a good heart in this situation, it also shows us her shallow understanding of the real presence of racism.

I completely disagree, the guy is there to play a game. Not contend his worth with a bunch of arrogant and ignorant 22 year olds. He's there for the game, and starting crap to defend himself against these fools isn't worth it, and he knows it. He knows they'll get what's coming when they're out of the house.

I was thinking like that until last night! The anger on his face! He would not go to the DR BECAUSE he was so angry! It looked like he was about to loose it! Later on he went to get his stuff and aryan is trying to explain, he tried to keep his composure! By saying she was good but he couldn't hardly get out! And he had to leave he was angry! I realize he was trying to keep his composure and play the game but he couldn't at that second!

So I flashed back to Candice's argument with the Staten Island Skitch and Trailer Trash Barbie. All I have to say is I now know why I have never tried out for BB, I would catch a case. The only thing my BB stipend would be good for is bail money. I would have mopped the floor with those b&*%$@#! Kudos to Candice :clap: she is a much better woman than I am.

So I flashed back to Candice's argument with the Staten Island Skitch and Trailer Trash Barbie. All I have to say is I now know why I have never tried out for BB, I would catch a case. The only thing my BB stipend would be good for is bail money. I would have mopped the floor with those b&*%$@#! Kudos to Candice :clap: she is a much better woman than I am.

:smilielol:

I was thinking like that until last night! The anger on his face! He would not go to the DR BECAUSE he was so angry! It looked like he was about to loose it! Later on he went to get his stuff and aryan is trying to explain, he tried to keep his composure! By saying she was good but he couldn't hardly get out! And he had to leave he was angry! I realize he was trying to keep his composure and play the game but he couldn't at that second!

yes he is angry and very conflicted because he wants to play this game and does not want to deal with that reality of insipient racism. He knows he is supposed to stand up...he does not know how to do it without violence except by ignoring it. MLK was the icon he needs to follow. How is it he does not know that? So he appeals to the woman to let him off the hook.

Candice at least should have thrown a sheet to Aaryn and said here you go wear this KKK bitch rather then making a lame threat about being like ED. :D

Candice at least should have thrown a sheet to Aaryn and said here you go wear this KKK bitch rather then making a lame threat about being like ED. :D

Haha. Sigh, I am really rooting for Candice. Seeing her broke down last night pushed my last button on Aaryn's racism. Really hope Julie will be upfront when she gets evicted.

She had a backbone and is very smart! Especially to be putting up what she had to endure! What is the point in going off! That would increase her target more and probably label as the angry black girl. And they would have turn it around and made her seem like she is the bully. Racism is tricky.

To me she always seems awkward. She is not a very good BB player. She is good at playing the victim though.

She may be a sweet ice girl outside the house but inside the house she is out of her element.

To me she always seems awkward. She is not a very good BB player. She is good at playing the victim though.

Wait!!! She has been attack racially and as a female. She has been assaulted to her face with racial slurs. She has had her bed turn over and silly things have been lie on her for no reason! I'm glad spencer stepped up and confessed it was him that started the whole mess but what's done is done! And she is forgiven him! When she wanted to stand up Howard wouldn't let her! And she stood up to the McRae and Amanda about putting him on the block.

She is still laying low because why put yourself out there before jury! Let the strongs with the big egos knock each other out and then play strong!

She said something like that was her strategy to play like Dan lay low get your fan base then emerge when it's time!

Wait!!! She has been attack racially and as a female. She has been assaulted to her face with racial slurs. She has had her bed turn over and silly things have been lie on her for no reason! I'm glad spencer stepped up and confessed it was him that started the whole mess but what's done is done! And she is forgiven him! When she wanted to stand up Howard wouldn't let her! And she stood up to the McRae and Amanda about putting him on the block.

She is still laying low because why put yourself out there before jury! Let the strongs with the big egos knock each other out and then play strong!

She said something like that was her strategy to play like Dan lay low get your fan base then emerge when it's time!

I'm with you Spark

Well Candice mom is speaking out -- I cannot imagine having to watch my child go thru this type of assault and not be able to do anything for her. I think it is hard to play Big Brother on an equal footing when the cloud of racism is hanging on your head at all times.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/13/candice-big-brother-aaryn-racist-devil/

Well Candice mom is speaking out -- I cannot imagine having to watch my child go thru this type of assault and not be able to do anything for her. I think it is hard to play Big Brother on an equal footing when the cloud of racism is hanging on your head at all times.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/13/candice-big-brother-aaryn-racist-devil/

Yes I saw this all over Facebook.