Candice - Week 3

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

safe :animated_bouncy:

Let's see her really come out and strategize now

I know but she is doing good! I had under estimated her! She keeps things to herself! She lets it out on the DR! She is strategizing and sizing people up! But the good thing about it is everyone is sleeping on her! She is doing a good job laying low!

I know but she is doing good! I had under estimated her! She keeps things to herself! She lets it out on the DR! She is strategizing and sizing people up! But the good thing about it is everyone is sleeping on her! She is doing a good job laying low!

I agree 100%!!!

:D What is she doing with the pots and pans, Sparkles?

Aryan was in her bed and she wa like if she doesn't get out of her bed, she has been a have not and now she wants her bed! Aryan and Kaitlin was trying to bully Jesse and Candace said she was not scare and she will gets some pots and pans!

Aryan was in her bed and she wa like if she doesn't get out of her bed, she has been a have not and now she wants her bed! Aryan and Kaitlin was trying to bully Jesse and Candace said she was not scare and she will gets some pots and pans!

Aryan was in Jessie's bed - trying to keep her from relaxing? I would have been like, "Let me mark my territory then," and spit on the bed beside Aryan. That would have gotten that bitch up and running! Damn buzzard.

Now Amanda has jump in and is like bring it on! Because the mean girls are playing like they had jesse's back and Amanda is like no y'all didn't and we told Jess to her face what we said let's get it all out in the open!!! And she is calling them out!

Now Amanda has jump in and is like bring it on! Because the mean girls are playing like they had jesse's back and Amanda is like no y'all didn't and we told Jess to her face what we said let's get it all out in the open!!! And she is calling them out!

Wait. Is Amanda on Jessie's side or Arymarie's? Hopefully she's on Jessie's side. Amanda can handle those b*tches single-handedly I think. I wish I had gotten the feeds now. This is GOOD drama.

My heart is breaking for Candice. To be treated the way aaryn and kaitlin are treating her is horrible for this world. They dumped her bed and her clothes over on the floor. I cannot believe I am seeing this.

Howard wants to just let it go but Candice wants to stand up for herself. I am so sad

My heart is breaking for Candice. To be treated the way aaryn and kaitlin are treating her is horrible for this world. They dumped her bed and her clothes over on the floor. I cannot believe I am seeing this.

Howard wants to just let it go but Candice wants to stand up for herself. I am so sad

:furious: They did what?!!! Oh it's time for me to jump over that fence and give them a little piece of my mind!!! I am actually pissed. I'm glad I'm not actually seeing this because I would probably be going postal right now. It's one thing to bully someone to their face and quite another to be utterly disrespectful and start trying to mess with and/ or destroy their stuff! I would like to just tell Aaryn, "Wake up, Buzzard! You're not going home yet cuz you can't play worth a crap anyway and no one in this house likes you besides your little pack of mindless fem-bots. So you'll remain because you have actually made yourself a big target of the house again and again with all your comments and all your temper tantrums! Wake up, little girl!"

Wait. Is Amanda on Jessie's side or Arymarie's? Hopefully she's on Jessie's side. Amanda can handle those b*tches single-handedly I think. I wish I had gotten the feeds now. This is GOOD drama.

Jessie!

It's on regular tv!!! Look on your TV guide channel

From 12 to 2. Today it's from 1 to 3

I feel so bad for Candace.....Aaryn & Kaitlin are so cruel!!! I can not stand people like that and I am so glad that Amanda came in and called Aaryn out for everything she has said and done behind everyones back, including her own alliance!!!!! Aaryn & Kaitlin need to goooooooooo!!!!!!!! I wish it was a double eviction week......

Jessie!

It's on regular tv!!! Look on your TV guide channel

From 12 to 2. Today it's from 1 to 3

I don't have TVGN, though for whatever reason. I'm going to get those feeds, though. I'm gonna get them, yes, ma'm. And I will watch Amanda calling Aaryn out. I can't wait to see that.