Amanda - Week 3

Look I didn't see the whole thing but during the HG's "talk show" this evening Amanda was repeatedly referred to as "That Jew Girl" and while it was said multiple times by multiple HG's AND it was said in humor, Amanda was a bit upset about it, and I don't blame her.

I heard GM say it a few times but she was not the only one.

In the middle of the whole talk show thing Amanda walked out to the BY and sat and smoked a cigarette by herself.

It was not meant to be malicious or hurtful but the repetition was a bit much. Who wants to be referred to as "My favorite Jew girl" or "My favorite Jewish princess" or "The Jew girl from so and so" over and over?

Also I forgot, Candice referred to Amanda and McCrae's showmance as "Love at first HOH" and once again while it was said in jest Amanda was already upset and it did not appear to sit well with Amanda.

Candice apologized shortly after.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look I didn't see the whole thing but during the HG's "talk show" this evening Amanda was repeatedly referred to as "That Jew Girl" and while it was said multiple times by multiple HG's AND it was said in humor, Amanda was a bit upset about it, and I don't blame her.

I heard GM say it a few times but she was not the only one.

In the middle of the whole talk show thing Amanda walked out to the BY and sat and smoked a cigarette by herself.

It was not meant to be malicious or hurtful but the repetition was a bit much. Who wants to be referred to as "My favorite Jew girl" or "My favorite Jewish princess" or "The Jew girl from so and so" over and over?

Also I forgot, Candice referred to Amanda and McCrae's showmance as "Love at first HOH" and once again while it was said in jest Amanda was already upset and it did not appear to sit well with Amanda.

Candice apologized shortly after.

Who called her "Jew girl?"

Does it matter if a showmance starts at the beginning of a show, middle or end?

Did Howard get a handjob under the covers?

No the handjob rumor was a lie!!! The post was deleted! Somebody with a fake post name put that out there! it was so obvious!!!!And it was In the beginning love at first HOH! She was using pool boy to get ahead! She says that had DR confession But she ended having feelings for the boy and now they are in a real showmance! She was upset with Jeremy maybe he the one who kept calling her that. Spencer said last night that every time Jeremy try to sit down with her she would get up and leave! He told Howard she was pissed at Jeremy.

GM Referred to her in this manner - "Here she is, everyone's favorite Jew girl from (wherever, Florida maybe?) - Amanda"

Someone else did also, and while it was in jest, it seemed repeated like eight times in a very short time span, it even caught my attention watching at home, and I was multitasking.

I don't think the time frame matters in regards to a showmance - if they hook up, they hook up, it becomes classified as "showmance"

IDK about the hand job rumor. People online have been buzzing about it so I'm not really sure. Maybe when Howard was asleep she reached under the covers and thought there was a snake sleeping between them and tried to strangle it.

BTW I am still traumatized from the picture of Howard naked. Thanks Morty's.

She can take her big old bossy self home for all I care and take that wisp of a scraggly whiny man with you and don't forget.......I voted her for MVP before meeting her here. Her dad seems to be out in the ozone as far as amanda is concerned. He is shocked that she is smoking. Are you serious, Mr. Zuckerman? You are bothered that your daughter is smoking?

McCrae: Oooooooooh I'm soooooooo tiredddddddddd!

On a serious note. If they don't take her out she will take them out. She is #1 in gameplay in my little opinion.

I'm a nigger but do not call me one. I'm a Jew but do not call me one. Same stuff prejudice and racism...and if you think Jews are "white" well ask Hitler, Aryan nation, and the KKK. Jews are niggers but not all Af Ams are Jews ...in fact a lot are moslems and blame jews it is all so silly but deadly serious when people get gassed or lynched. And when those who are being targeted like Af Ams and Jews become enemies due to manipulation by the racists to make them both sides weaker...well then it is sad and disempowering.

IDK about the hand job rumor. People online have been buzzing about it so I'm not really sure. Maybe when Howard was asleep she reached under the covers and thought there was a snake sleeping between them and tried to strangle it.

BTW I am still traumatized from the picture of Howard naked. Thanks Morty's.

I'm not! Show more morty. Does this mean I'm a pervert???

The hand job never occurred! It was a fake post just to slander their names! It was immediately taken down!!! IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!

Looks like Amanda nailed it last night.

Yeah that's what niteslacker said!

Last night she was probably upset because Andy Said times up before they could interview her! I think that pissed her off Alyssa from the studio audience have to say Amanda have a question for Amanda so she can get a little interview

She can be funny...

I think she may be the best strategist in the house, and I have enjoyed watching her stand up to the mean team but there have been times when she has also been such a blunt instrument that watching her feels like being whacked in the head with a brick.

Monk

Monk! Long time no see!!!!

She doesn`t really bother me, and she seems to have her head in the game. Definitely deserves MVP over Elissa, who is still only getting it because of Rachel and NOT her game.

Wow she sure did have a good time last night. Even though Cray Cray explained to her earlier about the cameras getting it all and people talk about it on the internet. The second time she grabbed his bandana to clean up.

Mandy is quite the exhibitionist.

:lookaround:

Yeah that's what niteslacker said!

Last night she was probably upset because Andy Said times up before they could interview her! I think that pissed her off Alyssa from the studio audience have to say Amanda have a question for Amanda so she can get a little interview

Ummmm, I was referring to McCrea.

In response to the probable "act" I found this on another site - BB Edits out 3:04:30 - 3:06 AM

I assume there was some specific things happening during this time that we weren't supposed to see - from what I've read when the covers were removed they were fully clothed - lots of speculation on the old dry hump

Would've been funny to see McChicken getting overpowered and taken :lol2:

That's what I thought. Nothing like a little encouragement given. He may actually try and win the next HOH.

That's what I thought. Nothing like a little encouragement given. He may actually try and win the next HOH.

IT DID NOT HAPPEN ONLY HER HATERS WANT TO SPREAD THAT RUMOR. THERE'S NO PROOF ON THE FEED NOR WASIT WRITTEN DOWN ANYWHERE IT DID NOT HAPPEN IT WAS A MALICIOUS LIE THERE'S NO PROOF ANYWHERE PEOPLE MAKING UP SHIT THAT'S ALL!!!!! Now there's praise on the feeds that something might have happened with Amanda and McCrae! BUT NOTHING WITH CANDACE TELIKA 23 FAKE POSTER

IT DID NOT HAPPEN ONLY HER HATERS WANT TO SPREAD THAT RUMOR. THERE'S NO PROOF ON THE FEED NOR WASIT WRITTEN DOWN ANYWHERE IT DID NOT HAPPEN IT WAS A MALICIOUS LIE THERE'S NO PROOF ANYWHERE PEOPLE MAKING UP SHIT THAT'S ALL!!!!! Now there's praise on the feeds that something might have happened with Amanda and McCrae! BUT NOTHING WITH CANDACE TELIKA 23 FAKE POSTER

Are you talking about Amanda?