Amanda - Week 3

If anything Amanda is keeping her feelings in check, which has got to be tough. She's smart enough to figure out Aaryn and know that when she's gone there's gonna be hell to pay on the outside. In the mean time Aaryn is a lame duck with no real allies. Katelin should be the same way if Jeremy gets the boot. Amanda's bigger fish to fry should be Jeremy.

I suspect she is aware of that and that's how I think she will vote. :notworthy:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda is going to be nice to everyone, talk game and act as though is tight with all of them throughout the entire game and just skate to the end because of it. She really is playing the best game because she is one fo the only people in the history of BB that can play all sides and not be found out by anyone. While it is still early and she can get caught, right now she is not getting caught.

Is her relationship with McCrea genuine? At first, I thought no way. From the outside, these two look completely mis-matched. But, the more I watch them together, they seem to really enjoy spending time together....

Amanda is shady as f! She told Kaitlyn that Howard is using his race and religion to get ahead in the game! She's a piece of work! She is doing everything she can to put up huge target on how what's back I hope it backfires on her she's up next week!

Amanda is going to be nice to everyone, talk game and act as though is tight with all of them throughout the entire game and just skate to the end because of it. She really is playing the best game because she is one fo the only people in the history of BB that can play all sides and not be found out by anyone. While it is still early and she can get caught, right now she is not getting caught.

Gina Marie And Aaron are on to her! Well in the conversation they brought their names up and said oh no you can't trust them Amanda and McCrae! they'll all over the place!

From where I lounge, Amanda's big problem is that she thinks that she is always smarter and one-step ahead of everyone else and that is not the case. She backtracks quickly and well but has to do it far too often. Amanda is loud. She's the girl you did not want to come to your party for a bunch of reasons. All valid.

From where I lounge, Amanda's big problem is that she thinks that she is always smarter and one-step ahead of everyone else and that is not the case. She backtracks quickly and well but has to do it far too often. Amanda is loud. She's the girl you did not want to come to your party for a bunch of reasons. All valid.

Now that you say that, she kind of reminds of a character on SNL. I think she's called The Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation With At a Party?

tumblr_mn6eb1Po2B1rcd0cno3_500.gif

They even look a bit alike. :laugh4:

I can't stand her! She it too freaking paranoid!!! And she lies all the time! I know that is bb however I hope she gets caught and called out!!!!

And why is it that McCrae can't go anywhere without her tagging along! Or if he is gone more than 15 mins she goes and looks for him!

My feelings exactly. I've voted for her as MVP every week, not that it makes any difference.

This evening in the BY, we got a triple treat.

Amanda admitted to asking a guy for a facial. Then confessed that it was nasty. Pretended to be freaked out with stuff on her face.

Aaryn admitted to masturbating earlier. Aaryn also admitted to bleaching her butt-hole.

Kaitlin admitted she leaves the door open when she uses the bathroom, she don't give a crap.

These ladies are merciless.

OMG. Aaryn just revealed that one time...uh...it accidentally....went in the wrong place....and she crawled up in a ball and cried.

I'm getting disgusted with the racist comments! Aryan is getting all the flack and these people are getting by WTF: I found this conversation on another feed!

Wed 4:16 AM BBT Judd thinks it's disgusting that Howard used his religion. McCrae says it's the scummiest thing ever. Amanda says he uses the -

race & religion thing. Judd says that the race thing is over the top now on Howard's part. Amanda thinks if someone says there's a lovely black couch then Howard acts offended & walks away.

Wed 4:18 AM BBT Amanda thinks Howard tried to make Aaryn look like a racist. Judd says he thinks things were said when Aaryn flipped the mattress

that aren't talked about. Amanda says that's probably when he talked about being a strong, black Christian man. Amanda: "No, you're (Candice) a weak, black, Christian Woman."

She disgust me and BB HAD THE NERVE TO GET HER OPINION IN THE DR!!!! SHE HAS MADE HOMOPHOBIC SLURS, RACIALLY COMMENTS!!!

This game is getting a little bit too much for me!!! It's supposed to be about strategy and outmaneuvering outlying outlasting Not targeting for people's ethnicity.

Guest 6Borders

Amanda is clearly the best liar in the house and it's probably going to get to her F4 if not the end game and the money.

Maybe targeting peoples ethnicity is part of their strategy to outwit outplay and outlast - nah they're just shitheads that's all

Thank you hawknose! I mean its getting a little too much! You have Paula dean( and I thought it was about something she said 40 some years ago until I went on line and looked it up the case! There was a lot of racism and sexism going on with her co. But that another thread! My FB is blown up about Trayvon Martin! And now bigbrother! Racism,sexism,homophobic is not going away! There's all kinds of racism And reverse racism! I'm just tired of it!!!! But I'm glad it's being addressed and not being swept under the rug!

Lol did any of you hear the fake nomination ceremony in the BY this afternoon? Hysterical.

Here is what Amanda said to Andy:

Andy, I nominated you because I want to give you a chance to play for POV, which I don't want you to win. You said you wanted to be back doored, and I take that in a sexual way. Also, we have run out of cucumbers in the house, and I blame that on you.

OMG she is hysterical! They are still going on but that was the funniest part. :lol2:

She can be funny...

I think she may be the best strategist in the house, and I have enjoyed watching her stand up to the mean team but there have been times when she has also been such a blunt instrument that watching her feels like being whacked in the head with a brick.

Monk

waiting for her to use the line no one gets between me and my pizza boy :animated_bouncy:

waiting for her to use the line no one gets between me and my pizza boy :animated_bouncy:

:rolleyes: I would love to see Amanda and McCrea on the block. That would be interesting.

Lol did any of you hear the fake nomination ceremony in the BY this afternoon? Hysterical.

Here is what Amanda said to Andy:

Andy, I nominated you because I want to give you a chance to play for POV, which I don't want you to win. You said you wanted to be back doored, and I take that in a sexual way. Also, we have run out of cucumbers in the house, and I blame that on you.

OMG she is hysterical! They are still going on but that was the funniest part. :lol2:

I don't like this chic but I have to admit those were funny!!!

I like the one she said (imitating Elissa because she can't remember names) Anthony I nominate you because (in other people's voice )Wait a minute who the hell is Anthony?

That had me rolling!