Amanda - Week 3

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

safe :animated_bouncy:

She talks out of the side of her mouth. She reminds me of a truck driver. No offense to truck drivers.

She may know how to play the game but doesn't mean I have to like her. Could not stand her from the beginning.

I like her. I think she's incredibly smart and knows how to maneuver people and get to the top. That is what it takes in this gamewamt

I am starting to like this woman. I think she just might get the girls together to move the guys out!

This is probably an outlandish comparison, but for now I see her as a feminine less intimidating EvilDick. Only time will tell if she can will out competitions when they count the most

Not unless she begins to verbally and emotionally abuse people in the house will I ever compare her to him.

I don't know why so many seem to dislike Amanda so much. I really like her. She seems smart and she knows the game.

Me, too. I didn't like her at first because I thought she was a bully, but her clear dislike of Aaryn and her bold, smart gameplay convinced me otherwise.

I think she is just headstrong and doesn't take any crap, nor does she sugar coat thing. I don't think she has been unjustified in anything she has done. I like the wit she's displayed in the diary room, too. They should feature her more.

Oh, and I don't think she looks like a man either...

I agree. I also like that she is in a showmance with McCrae. This is perhaps the first showmance I've ever been able to tolerate as I usually just prefer people to stick to the game rather than love. Their's doesn't offend me too much though.

I think cuz they're not all lovey-dovey with each other all the time, and they both have their own separate identity. She controls him and likes that, but I think she actually likes him as a person, too. I can see them building a relationship outside the house...

Amanda is wild and crazy but smart. She has always had a clear vision of the house. Their mistake was to focus on elissa instead of amanda.

Yep, smart and crazy is right. That was hilarious when Nick said that about the band-aids in his speech.:D

Guest 6Borders

I like her more each week. She's smart, funny, totally not afraid to express her opinion or get in someone'se face, yet she tries to employ tact. She knew it was a lost cause trying to talk some sense into Aaryn about her racism but she tried anyway and didn't lose her cool.

The McManda Showmance is a breath of fresh BB air to me. I'm getting a kick out of them