Aaryn - Week 3 (HoH Nominee)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

As TMZ would say "BREAKING NEWS" The LA Times has said that Aaryn's mom has hired a PR firm to do damage control for Aaryn once her butt leaves the BB house. Yeah, good luck with that!

Oh gee..and I am surprised because...well because it took Aaryn's family so long to find an atty/firm willing to take this on and say she really didn't do it because BB is editing her to be such a bad person....and I still have that bridge for sale only now it no longer comes with the swamp land!

It's not as if she is destined for super stardom or even walking the runway at the grand palais for chanel. People will forget. Aaryn gries is eminently forgettable in my little opinion. She is cute. So are countless other texas girls who have better sense than that wackadoodle.

Maybe instead of hiring a PR person her family could hold an intervention and move aaryn to Ecuador.

I'm sure when she gets out she will be doing all kind of charity work with poor balck and Asian kids. That should be a hoot.

No way. Her new spin doctors will hire some non-white best friends for her to be seen with by the media. Charity work. Doubt she likes those two words especially when put together.

You know what's funny? Her mom out here in the real world trying to clean up this mess for her, when I clearly remember her saying earlier in the game that her mom doesn't support her, wouldn't even sign the BB release, and pretty much never supports her in any of her endeavors.

Anyone else remember that?