Aaryn - Week 3 (HoH Nominee)

When this show is over Aaryn can be proud of one thing for sure. She's the first house guest in BB history to get her very own disclaimer before the start of the show.

CONGRATULATION on a job well done. :lipsrsealed2:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawknose, that could be the lining of her bathing suit showing also. Hard to tell.

Aaryn, Judd, Jeremy and Kaitlyn were talking in the pool around 1:19 PM BBT on feed 2 about having blood tests taken (I assume to be able to come on the show). Aaryn mentioned she had to have a blood test for RW. Kaitlyn asked what it was and Jeremy whispered it in her ear. Does anyone know what kind of blood test that is for? Aaryn started to say that she had to be tested for Hepatitis, AIDS and then FOTH.

So did I, but not in lockers. :omg:

Steve - you are bad! :laugh4:

And thank you Hawknose. How promiscuous has she been to have to be tested for ringworm?

Now that is something Julie Chen could tell her on her eviction , hopefully before Jury so she does not get the money...That would be a fine payback and let us all see her reaction on national tv. Revenge served cold YUM. I loved how Amanda (who as a Jew seems to think the racial stuff is passe' and throws her own to stereotype ignominy) goes to her and tries to get her to see that she is "appearing" racist. Her reaction is stubbornly stuck in rejection that she has done anything wrong.

Hand Aaryn the NR that her modelling agency fired her and we all see how Arayn's face looks after she reads the news. :D

Has no one noticed that Aryan's ribs are larger than her boobs? She looks emaciated...anorexia anyone...and all the mental insanity and emotional dissonance that entails ...maybe that is the key to understanding her madness.

Has no one noticed that Aryan's ribs are larger than her boobs? She looks emaciated...anorexia anyone...and all the mental insanity and emotional dissonance that entails ...maybe that is the key to understanding her madness.

Hmm, I noticed that with Paula Deen too.

Nah I think it's the Adderall NYROSE

Guest 6Borders

Might be Ringworm? I heard the conversation but I was multi-tasking at the time....

No, it's the Wasserman Reaction test for syphilis!

Testing/medical screening of the HG's got a lot more thorough after the X-Factor season because Scott (the guy who went ballistic and got expelled) had a prior STD.

No, it's the Wasserman Reaction test for syphilis!

Testing/medical screening of the HG's got a lot more thorough after the X-Factor season because Scott (the guy who went ballistic and got expelled) had a prior STD.

OMG 6Borders that is nuts! I remember Scott (one of the streaking four horsemen) did he hook up in the house? Did he pass that on to someone else and is that why they do this test? The good news is that syphilis is treatable.....

Aaryn has been getting really friendly with Judd the last few days, really warm and fuzzy. Obviously she is trying to latch onto a male protector, but I think that Judd is a bit smitten with Jessie and knows what Aaryn is up to.

EDIT: Aaryn with Judd waiting to go in the shower. Aaryn asking Judd to influence someone's vote, I THINK Jessie's, telling him what to say to her, then as Judd gets in the shower she looks in the mirror and says -

"OMG you can completely see the outline of my vagina right through my bathing suit, and my ass is hanging out of the back"

To which Judd mumbles something like " Yeah I dont know I think I can no yes I can no you can't see"

Lol she is trying to use Judd.....sneaky little vixen. :kiss2:

I don't think that aaryn looks emaciated or anorexic at all. She looks like a normal, petite, pretty woman who didn't get breast implants and inherited a somewhat short upper torso and what look to be average size breasts.

wont win the game

right now her saving grace is that so it will keep her around a few more rounds :animated_bouncy:

Aaryn is in the HOH room, Helen has told her that Jeremy is trying to get rid of Aaryn instead of Jeremy and she is pretty devastated that her alliance has turned on her and is campaigning against her.

She is wheeling and dealing with Helen - Helen even telling Aaryn that when she is not on the block and doesn't need votes to stay that she should make amends with Elissa.

In walks Elissa. Helen assures Elissa that she (Aaryn) isn't coming after either of them, Elissa doesn't appear to care. She gets her toothbrush and leaves.

Aaryn asking if Kaitlin approached Helen to create a four person alliance with Helen, Andy, Jeremy and Kaitlin and vote out Aaryn and Helen confirms that yes that happened - it is true.

Aaryn's really devastated. Going over the mattress flipping incident. Throwing Jessie under the bus now.

I'm in the middle of the road about Elissa but that line about being a non-exsistant entity and now one of top faves. So many people kiss butt and pat you on the arm saying, yes I hear you, we can work together, then stabbing in the back. No Elissa just told her to her face. Nope, not going to happen. Loved it. I kinda feel sorry for this girl. She thinks Amanda is picking on her, making her look racist. Just no clue. Oh just waiting for her to face the real world again.

Don't know if this article has been posted.

A couple of remarks by David (post-show) and a comment or 2 made by his Mom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2359814/Big-Brother-2013-David-Girton-roots-Aaryn-Gries-despite-racist-tirade.html

( and of course the article rehashes a bunch of Aaryn's 'now famous' remarks.... so far )