Aaryn - Week 3 (HoH Nominee)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

This girl is probably the biggest spoiled brat to every play BB, and a raciest to boot.

I think CBS is just waiting for her to either pull a Chima and destroy property or hurt/threaten someone so they can expel her.

I would bet solid money that it's not the BB house that is causing her behavior, that she's always been a temper-tantrum tossing little brat. Nobody in her family has issued any statements about her behavior/comments (at least that I have heard of..I'm sure someone would have posted it).

I wonder how her mom and her dad (the grand wizard) feel about what she is saying. If this was my daughter.. there would be much soul searching within myself to wonder how i raised this kid. i would be disgusted with not only her but myslef also as to where i went wrong.

this is 2013 .. one would think we have gotten beyond these types of comments.

Guest 6Borders

I wonder how her mom and her dad (the grand wizard) feel about what she is saying. If this was my daughter.. there would be much soul searching within myself to wonder how i raised this kid. i would be disgusted with not only her but myslef also as to where i went wrong.

this is 2013 .. one would think we have gotten beyond these types of comments.

One would think and hope we'd gotten past these types of comments but sadly apparently not.

As for Aaryn's parents I frankly would not be surprised to find that one or both of them talk like this...especially if her mom is a pageant mom (having babysat for some of these pageant ppl you would be shocked to find that a whole lot of the moms talk about other competitors exactly the way Aaryn talks about the the HG's and I've seen more than one of the same type of temper-tantrums from the kids when they didn't win or place as Aaryn has displayed)

Guest 6Borders

I want a reality show........

Aaryn's life POST BB15

VwV

Wicked, that would be how many times she has to say "do you want fries with that?" and as much as I like you I really can't recommend Aaryn Post BB15 to investors!! :nono:

I can't remember if I've said this before or if I'd just thought about it:

Paula Deen and Aaryn could both do a little damage control by having their own reality show. I imagine Aaryn teaching inner city kids how to bend and snap while Paula teaches them to cook. CBS could have a real gold mine with this. For sweeps week Mel Gibson could make a guest appearance.

It seems like her and Candice talked everything out! And Helen is giving her the rundown of how the guys operated.

Maybe she is learning. Time will tell!

I seriously doubt she will ever learn. I imagine after the show when she gets home and see's the tapes and see's her comments and also the actions she will just sit there and act as though everything is all good. I was talking with my mom today about this and made the comment that her parents have to be extremely embarrassed right now, and my mom made a good point, people who behave like this learn it from somewhere so most likely one or both parents are the same way.

I seriously doubt she will ever learn. I imagine after the show when she gets home and see's the tapes and see's her comments and also the actions she will just sit there and act as though everything is all good. I was talking with my mom today about this and made the comment that her parents have to be extremely embarrassed right now, and my mom made a good point, people who behave like this learn it from somewhere so most likely one or both parents are the same way.

Yeah But I hope she does learn Something!

I think in order to learn something about yourself you have to believe you were wrong. This girl does not believe anything she has said was bad. She has had fair warning from Amanda and chose to ignore it and keep it going which tells me that she is not sorry and is clueless.

Guest 6Borders

I think in order to learn something about yourself you have to believe you were wrong. This girl does not believe anything she has said was bad. She has had fair warning from Amanda and chose to ignore it and keep it going which tells me that she is not sorry and is clueless.

Exactly, and I am sure Aaryn will blame it on everyone else and BB for editing her to make her look bad.

This girl is a piece of work. I wonder at her choice of Psychology for a major...that's really a little scary that someone so screwed up is planning to analyze other people for a living!!

And you have to believe she has been talked by the DR also, but last night she was doing nail salon imitations AGAIN.....can't change, she will mature but way too late for her reputation, and many opportunities career-wise. I am just sad for her now....

Could it be that she is petite and pretty and we are shocked that she looks like that and acts like mean Princess Mimi? Aaryn appears to be so self-absorbed that anything not relevant to her is just not relevant. She is quiet-voiced and even when she is dogging somebody to find out if she is being targeted or talked about. They change the subject. She asks and asks and asks again until they answer.

One night she was talking to a group and mentioned the app Tinder - she has mentioned it subsequently, as well, so apparently she likes it. Anyway, it is a dating app that locates a person nearby and drops photos, etc... if you are interested. She said that Tucker Mack was nearby one night and how much she liked him. She also said during the conversation that she liked being bad or something to that effect.

Aaryn reminds me of the woman who shoots somebody out in the field by mistake and says, "oh damm, I shot you, do you like this color on me?" I think she is crazy as batpoop. No joke.

People say that they bet her parents are embarrassed. I'll bet they are glad she is sequestered and not nearby. That's what I bet.