Aaryn - Week 3 (HoH Nominee)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Aaryn is going to have a difficult time of it post Big Brother. Unlike Candace and Howard, there are people in this world who will publicly verbalize their feelings toward her....in public. They won't be holding-back because of money. She will no doubt have supporters, as well, but I wouldn't wish to be aaryn..

Aaryn strikes me as a person with a very narrow view. Her problem; not mine. I wish her godspeed; I'm thinking she might need it.

Aaryn will never get "it" and that's sad. In her little world she will always think she's the one that has had to battle discrimination her entire life, not easy being blonde/blue eyed. Delusional, vile, mean spirited and will never have a clue :(

I bet Aaryn will blame it all on her alter ego Shaniqua.

It is difficult for me to watch this woman on live feeds. She is unbelievable and will never accept that she is to blame for anything. She always blames the other person. Always. If america could see her right now talking to kaitlin they would really despise her.

I wish it was a double eviction this week and both Jeremy and Aaryn left. Have a feeling Aaryn or Kaitlyn will get HOH next week to mix it up again.

Without a doubt Aaryn has become this seasons most favorite houseguest to despise. Good for her. I beleive her skin is thick enough to survive post BB.

More like she's delusional enough to survive post BB, even if she has to blame all of America for hating her.

I wish it was a double eviction this week and both Jeremy and Aaryn left. Have a feeling Aaryn or Kaitlyn will get HOH next week to mix it up again.

Won't matter if the others stick together and Elissa gets MVP again!

Aaryn is clearly the type of person who will never believe she has done anything wrong, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. Everyone else will be wrong and "out to get her" in her mind. She strikes me as the type of person who has lived a very sheltered life and was never criticized or told "no" growing up.

I think you hit the nail on the head with this!

Without a doubt Aaryn has become this seasons most favorite houseguest to despise. Good for her. I beleive her skin is thick enough to survive post BB.

Austin is a liberal, small town. It could be a rocky hill country reception for aaryn from time to time. Granted, all of these people are soon forgotten.

She actually goes to school in San Marcos, smaller town than Austin. Aaryn is in for a rude awaking when she gets out of the house, and I'm ok with that. Sadly it's doubtful that she'll learn much from this experience.

There's some really cool caves in San Marcos. Might be a good place to hide out.

Her comment after the Have-not comp. on tonights episode made me pretty mad. She obviously think she has been so nice and that America loves her and she has done nothing wrong. When she leaves the house she is going to get a rude awakening.