Aaryn - Week 3 (HoH Nominee)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard is only Amanda and McCrae's target. the rest of the house is targeting Jeremy still.

At the time when I wrote this they were convict Howard was the third nomination! And the McAms were going to pull a fast one! But thank goodness Elissa didn't Jo with the plan.

Has a houseguest ever been booed by the audience as they walked out to talk with Julie?

When a house guest leaves that America really wanted out like Jesse they cheer and clap. I don't think I have ever heard them boo.

If (and when) she gets evicted... and the audience would remain silent... I can just hear our little Princess :queen:

say afterward :

"The audience was sooo shocked that I got evicted - that they were too stunned to even clap when I came

out to talk to Julie"

If (and when) she gets evicted... and the audience would remain silent... I can just hear our little Princess :queen:

say afterward :

"The audience was sooo shocked that I got evicted - that they were too stunned to even clap when I came

out to talk to Julie"

"They were stunned beyond belief at my radiant beauty. Television does NOT do me justice!"

I think that Julie Chen might drop trou when aaryn walks through the door and let her have a sweet asian moon. RIce on the side.

Love this comment! Best of the season so far!!

I was giving Aaryn the benefit of the doubt with her remarks but after what she said last night and did I can't do it anymore. She is coming across to me as a very mean and creul person who I don't like. I now think she is truly a racist and doesn't have a good heart.

I was giving Aaryn the benefit of the doubt with her remarks but after what she said last night and did I can't do it anymore. She is coming across to me as a very mean and creul person who I don't like. I now think she is truly a racist and doesn't have a good heart.

What did she do last night!

ldylovely.... seems like when it's a looong Endurance Comp for HOH ... the new Head of Household gets to pick who's

on Slop.

Otherwise there's an actual Comp they have for it with teams.