Aaryn - Week 3 (HoH Nominee)

I am just wondering how greatly she has screwed up her life. She she will be hated and been fired/dropped from her modeling agency, but how does she recover? What kind of employment prospects will she have after this? No company is going to want to hire the racist Big Brother witch to model for them. It would be suicide.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just wondering how greatly she has screwed up her life. She she will be hated and been fired/dropped from her modeling agency, but how does she recover? What kind of employment prospects will she have after this? No company is going to want to hire the racist Big Brother witch to model for them. It would be suicide.

I don't think she'll have any. No network wants to be sued over her comments. That's part of what she'll have to worry about, too. What can she possibly do so she can pay her bills?

It must be a miserable life when you judge everyone based on how they look compared to you, considering being pretty is all you have going for you. As someone else mentioned earlier, she regards Elissa as prettier, and thus must destroy her at all costs!

That's what I am trying to think of...and I can't think of anything. Don't most places that hire Google applicants? They will see if they aren't fans of the show and I can't see them hiring her. It would be nice to compare her to other people who have made similar remarks, but I think she is in an entirely different league than any of them. Most people who get media attention for racist/homophobic remarks are celebrities who will get work no matter what, but Aaryn is just a normal person who doesn't have fame and fortune to help her out.

LOL is she really talking to Jeremy about what goes around comes around? They are the worst two in the house! I cannot wait until she gets out and finds out that her butt has been FIRED! I would pay good money to be present when they inform her of that.

First of all, aaryn is about 3 feet tall so her modeling would have been limited - and why she was registered with a petite agency (and the other agency). I think that she probably modeled part-time and doubt that modeling in Austin, TX., brings in big bucks. I think that maybe - I don't know her - she had visions of show biz or commercials on a grander scale and that will likely be the rub for her because of what has transpired on BB15.

In my opinion, aaryn is so self-absorbed that it is pointless to expect her to act as a normal person would. The great shame is that nobody will confront her and hang in there until she gets a glimmer of how others see her. Amanda tried.

Dig anyone else catch the little 'dig' Julie had in how she said her last remark to Aaryn on the show tonite ?

I wish someone could put up a little clip of it.

I was really surprised that Julie snuck it in. (I bet it wasn't scripted :rolleyes: )

Yes. The deliberate pause Julie gave. And saying something like, "I know." It was noticeable.

LOL is she really talking to Jeremy about what goes around comes around? They are the worst two in the house! I cannot wait until she gets out and finds out that her butt has been FIRED! I would pay good money to be present when they inform her of that.

Now that is something Julie Chen could tell her on her eviction , hopefully before Jury so she does not get the money...That would be a fine payback and let us all see her reaction on national tv. Revenge served cold YUM. I loved how Amanda (who as a Jew seems to think the racial stuff is passe' and throws her own to stereotype ignominy) goes to her and tries to get her to see that she is "appearing" racist. Her reaction is stubbornly stuck in rejection that she has done anything wrong.

Gawd, watching flashback post fight. Aaryn is blaming Candice for the other HG believing Aaryn is racist. She is one delusional woman backed up by her attack dog GM. Neither will admit to saying anything derogatory except for the comment about the fish. And even then Aaryn claims "its scientific".

I can't believe she was my pre season fav. No class, no brains, and now no beauty inside or out. She is going to face a totally different world when she leaves the house.

Wonder what David thinks of her now after last night.

Guest 6Borders

Aaryn is, unfortunately, never going to get it or accept that her behavior was wrong.

She's the kind of person who stands before the judge and pleads "not guilty" even tho 100000 witnesses and video tapes from all angles saw/heard her do it (whatever the crime) and really and truly believes she didn't do it.

I noticed that Spencer's mom immediately issued a statement in his defense...we have yet to hear from Aaryn's family.

It makes me wonder if she was raised with the "you didn't get the pageant title because someone's daddy bought the votes; the pageant was fixed, the other girls are all just jealous of you..." mentality (I used to baby sit for a family who had their daughter in pageants from the time she was 3 and this is what I heard every time she lost from her mom)

Aaryn is, unfortunately, never going to get it or accept that her behavior was wrong.

She's the kind of person who stands before the judge and pleads "not guilty" even tho 100000 witnesses and video tapes from all angles saw/heard her do it (whatever the crime) and really and truly believes she didn't do it.

I noticed that Spencer's mom immediately issued a statement in his defense...we have yet to hear from Aaryn's family.

It makes me wonder if she was raised with the "you didn't get the pageant title because someone's daddy bought the votes; the pageant was fixed, the other girls are all just jealous of you..." mentality (I used to baby sit for a family who had their daughter in pageants from the time she was 3 and this is what I heard every time she lost from her mom)

I was so wondering the same thing. Spencer's mom came to his defense but we have not heard anything from Aaryn's family or GM's. I guess they think everything she has said is ok.

One can only hope and pray Aaryn gets sent packing this week. I know most of us can't stand this racist bitches ass another minute and would love to see her go. I want to see her get the boot at the height of her racial worst not only to see Julie rake her over the coals but to see what happens when she hits the streets. God willing I hope the pappazacie (spelling) follow her around and hound her to death.

What made me even sicker was the fact that Amanda brought her concerns to Aryan and Aryan just basically poo-poo'd them away & said screw them... she is an awful person... she seems to be oblivious to just how nasty she is... she is in for a massive reckoning when she gets out...

True, but she won't be able to evade the criticisms, etc., when she gets out of the house. It'll be constant, and who knows what may happen? She has a looooonnnngggg road ahead. She may not be able to afford the Adderall, and then where will she be 300 pounds later?

Idk! You have a lot of people in Texas just like her and are probably cheering her on! Sad to say!

Idk! You have a lot of people in Texas just like her and are probably cheering her on! Sad to say!

Hey, I take offense to that! I'm in Texas and there are MANY who are embarrased by her and making people think (like you) that she represents us. NO WAY!

She probably has a sheet already fitted to her by her fans. After she pumps out a few more pale blue eyed scions of the Aryan nation, she can weigh 300 pounds. It does not show much under those sheets. They are very tolerant of their own. I am surprised that no one but me has noted that the woman's ribs are larger than her boobs. She looks emaciated.

She probably has a sheet already fitted to her by her fans. After she pumps out a few more pale blue eyed scions of the Aryan nation, she can weigh 300 pounds. It does not show much under those sheets. They are very tolerant of their own. I am surprised that no one but me has noted that the woman's ribs are larger than her boobs. She looks emaciated.

I don't see her as emaciated. She is petite. Her ribcage is large and she appears to have small breasts which make it appear larger. Aaryn has a pretty face but I doubt seriously that people who know her care whether she has a pretty face or not after a while of being around her. BTW: one of her favorite people is Tucker Mack. That might tell you something.