Aaryn - Week 3 (HoH Nominee)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

danger :animated_bouncy:

HA hA hA .... I so damn happy I can't even type LOL... So happy this next week should be seeing Aaryn, Jeremy, GM or Kaitlyn gone...... Crap, I;m am gonna have another drink on this one! :lol2:

HA hA hA .... I so damn happy I can't even type LOL... So happy this next week should be seeing Aaryn, Jeremy, GM or Kaitlyn gone...... Crap, I;m am gonna have another drink on this one! :lol2:

Oh and yes slimcruz, soooo hope she gets slop!

Aaryn says she is so sick over this that she could just go home. She recognizes that she has burned bridges. Understatement of the season.

aaryn just said tht she went from being HOH to being candice. They called candice trash. They think the money is what is important to jeremy that he will do what he has to do to win it.

Aaryn says she is so sick over this that she could just go home. She recognizes that she has burned bridges. Understatement of the season.

aaryn just said tht she went from being HOH to being candice. They called candice trash. They think the money is what is important to jeremy that he will do what he has to do to win it.

But once she goes home and she has to dodge all of those slings and arrows aimed at her she might try to break back into the BB house.

Please let her be on slop this week. She can be annoyed and roll her eyes about it all week! I am super disappointed that her head hasn't exploded from rage yet!!!!

She put Helen on slop for second week because of association, PLEASE Helen put on her slop! I hope Helen will be strong and go after the b*tch.

That's not how being a have-not works lol.

Only in challenges that span over 2 episodes does the HoH OCCASIONALLY pick the have-nots

Ah, that makes sense.

Too bad. Would have been nice to see her put the brat pack on slop.

HA... she'll never win MVP (like she thought she would every week)... but, I bet she'd win if they had a viewers choice

for... 'Name One Person You Think Should Be On Slop This Week' :smilielol:

Dig anyone else catch the little 'dig' Julie had in how she said her last remark to Aaryn on the show tonite ?

I wish someone could put up a little clip of it.

I was really surprised that Julie snuck it in. (I bet it wasn't scripted :rolleyes: )

But once she goes home and she has to dodge all of those slings and arrows aimed at her she might try to break back into the BB house.

Yeah, she may find that the outside world is a lot more claustrophobic that the BB house.