7/11 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Who do you think will be evicted?

2.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the show tonight.....

3.Who do you want to be the next hoh?

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. nick

2. elissa gives a shout out to brenchel fans

3. dont care mvp is all that matters :animated_bouncy:

1. Nick

2. The expression on Jeremy's face would be priceless

3. Amanda or Elissa (if she stays) for Hoh and with Candice being MVP Because the girls want an all girl alliance and I would love to watch the MC squirm for the week!

i see folks saying they love to root for the underdog which is why they support elissa

so in the upcoming weeks will they switch to root for the remaining mc if elissa stays since she is now in the majority

............. funny how that works :laugh4::animated_bouncy:

1. Elissa

2. Helen will call out Spencer and Howard on their lies.

3. Andy

i see folks saying they love to root for the underdog which is why they support elissa

so in the upcoming weeks will they switch to root for the remaining mc if elissa stays since she is now in the majority

............. funny how that works :laugh4::animated_bouncy:

I don't see her as the underdog at all. Grodner would not allow that!

Nick

Helen will cry at some point

Jeremy

elissa is sorta like the hoh regardless

so it really makes no difference if she wins hoh or not now that they control the house :animated_bouncy:

So is Nick really going tonight??

yeppers :animated_bouncy:

they do not control the house. The MC does not so now things will get interesting as far as how people will align

mvp + votes = controlling the house

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I am going to be really angry if they pipe in the audiance reaction again in the DR when they vote. :kenshin2:

I thought they were not allowed to do that (the audience I mean). I've read lots of interviews/articles from people who have been to the live shows in the audience and they were told they could not boo. I guess it's ok when someone has the nerve to vote against Princess Elissa!

I think Nick is a goner and I'm sure Elissa will do one her phony thanks to Brenchel fans. This season bites with her getting all the perks.

yeppers :animated_bouncy:

Boy I was totally off then on my prediction. I pegged him as the winner from his interview. But maybe that was his downfall. He just seemed to have really studied the game and knew what he needed to do. I guess not though.

Do you remember way back when Dan was really struggling at first and his buddy went out. I was shocked he made it through that. I remember him laying on the outside couch thinking he was doomed. He was so quiet and not confident and then it all got turned around. I was thinking Grodner must have helped him out.