7/11 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

Tonights episode was AWESOME!!!!! and BBAD is the best episode of the season so far!!!!!

Ivgal, their comments are worse then anything like that!!! These people are actually Bullies in this house!!!! (Aaryn, Kaitlin, & Jeremy) They are the worse!!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaryn is still on the racial stuff......started with the name calling (Shaniqua - sorry for spelling it wrong) then she actually stood up throwing her hands in the air and saying something like "what'cha gonna do about it girl".....Trying to act /talk black......basically mocking Candice!!!! It was totally disgusting and why this person isn't getting into any kind of trouble with BB is beyond me, especially after flipping Candices bed over with all of her belongings......This girl is deffinately gonna have to watch her back when she does get the boot......gonna be a lot of angry people!!!! Her family has to be just as disgusted cause it's making them look just as bad.........This chick needs some serious HELP!!!!!!!

Aaryn is still on the racial stuff......started with the name calling (Shaniqua - sorry for spelling it wrong) then she actually stood up throwing her hands in the air and saying something like "what'cha gonna do about it girl".....Trying to act /talk black......basically mocking Candice!!!! It was totally disgusting and why this person isn't getting into any kind of trouble with BB is beyond me, especially after flipping Candices bed over with all of her belongings......This girl is deffinately gonna have to watch her back when she does get the boot......gonna be a lot of angry people!!!! Her family has to be just as disgusted cause it's making them look just as bad.........This chick needs some serious HELP!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update, Snuggs!

Wow. This is ridiculous. BB do SOMEthing please. This isn't right! My blood pressure's rising...

Did you see one of the last commercials during the BB live show. Julie Chen with some black lady and Julie was trying to "act/talk" black?

She laughed after she was doing what she did. I guess it's funny for "I'm so full of shit, Julie Chen" but not for others. I get that but Julie Chen is annoying as all out

How about when Julie asked Aaryn about forgetting the cameras were around? Julie paused & gave a very deliberate response to what Aaryn said. I don't recall her exact words, but something like, "We know."

Did you see one of the last commercials during the BB live show. Julie Chen with some black lady and Julie was trying to "act/talk" black?

She laughed after she was doing what she did. I guess it's funny for "I'm so full of shit, Julie Chen" but not for others. I get that but Julie Chen is annoying as all out

I saw that commercial too. The only difference (I think) is she was mocking the way black women speak WITH another black woman in a manner that was ment to be funny. Aaryn's comments are said in a derogatory manner that belittles other races. Big difference there IMO.

I saw that commercial too. The only difference (I think) is she was mocking the way black women speak WITH another black woman in a manner that was ment to be funny. Aaryn's comments are said in a derogatory manner that belittles other races. Big difference there IMO.

She was not mocking but making a caricature that is the big difference. When I taught Af AMs college English, I would do the same to let them know I understood their culture and that the difference between how they were with their homies and how they wrote for a university milieu was not demeaning to them. They always appreciated and laughed to see me emulate them. I also explained to them the study of eubonics and how it showed that their language was based on ancient African languages that had been torn away from them by the slave diaspora. They appreciated learning this and it gave them a respect for education as being capable of supporting them in knowing themselves. I love cultural differences as long as they are supportive of what is human and I despise those practices that make women less or any one for that matter.

By the way, I encountered a lot of racism in the university. College professors who complained that i was teaching "those people" how to pass their courses. And a boss whose reverse racism was as bad as those profs.