uvp

jessie is getting the desperate girl edit which she is :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most worthless hoh ever outside of safety :animated_bouncy:

I don't think he will even try for HOH. Either him or Helen for MVP.... I don't think either would tell.

he is trying his ass off :animated_bouncy:

they do not control the house. The MC does not so now things will get interesting as far as how people will align

still think that :animated_bouncy:

I liked Nick but he was weird and wasted too much time sleeping. He was really shocked. I am surprised that he didn't even make it to jury and he is going to be surprised when he sees how some viewers feel. Nick was really weird. Oh. I said that. Uvp was right again. :)

Helen out for BLOOD. She wants to know who F'ing voted for Nick to stay and who was disloyal! She is pissed and hyped up. :lookaround:

Candice attacking Jessie accusing her of voting to keep Nick.

At least he can leave the show with some dignity compared to how the others will be leaving the show.

Congratulations Helen! I hope she is allowed to choose the have-nots for the week.

Helen out for BLOOD. She wants to know who F'ing voted for Nick to stay and who was disloyal! She is pissed and hyped up. :lookaround:

Candice attacking Jessie accusing her of voting to keep Nick.

Aren't they sweet!

Yep!!!!

No she won't. Candice keeps telling them the "boys" have to go and she will convince Helen to put up Jeremy and Howard and Aaryn but she won't get voted out.

I have to say I agree with Candice. It's about time one of the girls figured out that the way to win was to get the strong guys out of the house. I hope they get Germy out next. Aaryn is not as much of a threat. I say let her stew over there for a little while with K-Stew. :laugh4:

I'm glad CBS delayed on getting the feeds to Canada ... I doubt I'll get them at all now ... The MVP thing has really put a damper on the season for me. Now with 2 of the more entertaining guys out it's get more boring then ever, I know people didn't like David but the Dude was at least entertaining ... certainly more so then Helen, Candice, Elissa ....

I think I just peed myself waiting on the results of that HOH!!!!

Woofreakinghoo HELEN!!!!

Now if we can only get Aaryn, Kaitlyn and GM on slop.

Hopefully all three!

I loved the show tonight. I have to put it in my top 5 episodes. I love it when people get totally blindsided.

In fact, I am loving this season. It refreshing to watch all the fresh facing and different personalities develop new strategies. I don't think it would have been possible for elissa, helen and candance to do as much to change their futures in the house if their had been veteran players in the house this year. I don't think i see any superstars in the making but I believe a few strategic stars may be coming to the forefront. We definitely have a super-villian.

After watching these disgusting people tonight I have had it with Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin and Gina Marie. The scene I just saw in the bedroom makes me physically ill. I will be shocked if TPTB don't call a house meeting. The racist remarks and bullying crap is out of control. I sure hope the people who associate with these losers have their eyes opened after this, at least the people who would actually care one way or the other. I detest this kind of behavior. :angry:

After watching these disgusting people tonight I have had it with Aaryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin and Gina Marie. The scene I just saw in the bedroom makes me physically ill. I will be shocked if TPTB don't call a house meeting. The racist remarks and bullying crap is out of control. I sure hope the people who associate with these losers have their eyes opened after this, at least the people who would actually care one way or the other. I detest this kind of behavior. :angry:

Agreed. It's out of control and not okay.

Has Aaryn actually been making racial comments in the bedroom AGAIN? Will that girl ever learn???

wow, I wasn't even watching except to dv for when I was bored and even then FF,D through the shows and the after dark (so much is cut out)......BUT TONIGHT, just got through watching what appears to me as the biggest move I remember so early. I had an idea that there was talk about the for lack of other words "nerds" rising up against the "popular group" but didn't give it much thought.........may be a reason to watch!

Oh......really haven't watched enough to know about all the racial overtones.......just thought they were typical jock/cheerleader types.