America's Choice Discussion

Guest DenimIsGreat
For me, that person would be Rachel. I just couldn't get over Howie's comments about women and acting like they were his personal sex toys. Not to mention his and Janelle's carpet muncher song which I found truly disgusting and offensive to gays.

Offensive? Sounds like I would like it!

What are the lyrics?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHOCK... why does it matter who voted for what or as you say 15 year olds are running the vote? I for one do not know of any 15 year olds watching the show, everyone I know is either in their 30's, and I know a couple in their 40's that are fans. So not sure where you get this data that most of the vote is done by 15 year olds.. Most of the viewers that watch the show are probably not even on the message boards, but vote. But I figure so what on who won what, it's just a game show.. plus the AC awards were not monetary in value, so there is no big deal to it. I could see if it was for one of the safes that have value or the main prize, but that's not the case.

But please move on to a new topic, that 15 year old one is getting so old. Usually I don't criticise or try not to, but this topic is just old.

BB7 needs to throw the whole game upside down and make it America's Choice for the evictions, let them play for HOH, food and veto, but the evictions come from us. that would put a hell of a twist on the game, and they'd get a lot more money from people signing up for the feeds too. no more pawns, no more backdooring someone, because you just don't know what we'll do.

ok, flame away

They did that on BB1. The house nominated 3 people for eviction, and the viewers could phone in to vote someone out. I know that there was block voting happening for 'Chicken George', but I don't know if that is why the changed it to the HOH format for BB2.

all i know is that Arnold Shapiro said that when they did

it in BB1 they said it turned into too much of a popularity

contest. Which i dont have a big issue with as long as

they start out the way and dont switch gears in the

middle. Also i think for that to work they'd have to

change the way they cast it with more average person

type people and less models and actor wannabes. If

they are all actors and models, etc it turns into another

american idol or the next super model type thing.

maybe its just me but id rather see these people come

back on stuff like battle of the network reality stars, such

as the sov6 vs the FS on it, than have the same people

be contestants on every reality show there is, like alison

and rob on TAR. Battle of the reality stars is more fun

competitions and not so much strategy or plotting or

scheming. Dr Will is doing it now and he's a hoot.

Guest DenimPerzina
all i know is that Arnold Shapiro said that when they did

it in BB1 they said it turned into too much of a popularity

contest. Which i dont have a big issue with as long as

they start out the way and dont switch gears in the

middle. Also i think for that to work they'd have to

change the way they cast it with more average person

type people and less models and actor wannabes. If

they are all actors and models, etc it turns into another

american idol or the next super model type thing.

maybe its just me but id rather see these people come

back on stuff like battle of the network reality stars, such

as the sov6 vs the FS on it, than have the same people

be contestants on every reality show there is, like alison

and rob on TAR. Battle of the reality stars is more fun

competitions and not so much strategy or plotting or

scheming. Dr Will is doing it now and he's a hoot.

The whole point of this game is to play. It takes away so much from the game for America to vote.

It would mess the game all up. I would rather for people I don't want to win to keep winning

than for America to have the vote. It is not letting the houseguest play if we do that.

If America voted people out, I don't think the show would be nearly as entertaining as it is now. It would be a popularity contest. I mean, sure...my favorite this season is Janelle and I really want her to win. But, think about how boring the show would be if America was voting...we would all know she was going to win. She's won 2 America Choice and clearly has a large fan base. I think it would take a lot of the suspense out of the show and that's what I enjoy...even if my favorites end up being sent home.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, since they saved 500k they should think about helping America instead of worrying about giving it to another player. NO matter how much I love Janey

That is so true

I've said this before and I'll say it again, since they saved 500k they should think about helping America instead of worrying about giving it to another player. NO matter how much I love Janey

That is so true, but then why not get rid of Survivor or Amazing Race or any other game show for that matter. There are charities to help out America.

Does anyone think they will do another one so we can vote for another $500,000 winner or should I just let go of my hopes for Janelle?

just let it go. its over and done with. i could care less who wins the money. If ivette loses, she will be known as the dumbest person in big brother history. What i dont understand is that this so called "friendship" thinks they're going to be friends forever after this is over. What do you think?

just let it go. its over and done with. i could care less who wins the money. If ivette loses, she will be known as the dumbest person in big brother history. What i dont understand is that this so called "friendship" thinks they're going to be friends forever after this is over. What do you think?

They went there to win money. If they come out of it with a good friendship then that is a plus.

Archived