America's Choice Discussion

I can't wait to see the looks on those three girls faces when they get out of the house and realise that 'America' was not behind any of this for any reason - but was in fact Hijacked by a small but vocal Cult of 15 year old 'Rockstar INXS' fanboys and girl called the 'AC Gangbangers'.

The Real America doesnt hate them but it surely hates kids who Fingerbang Janelle in AC contests day and night.

Once again, where is your proof on this? You can't disclaim the polls, and have no proof showing that the Majority of BB watchers don't favour Janelle / the sov. Now when you say that the Real America doesnt hate them, ofcourse you would be right. THe Majority of american doesnt watch BB, so how could they hate them. But the majority of BB watchers do appear to hate them, and that reflects in the polls.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot
so How do you know that multiple votes from the same IP are counted? Gretchen stated on HC that there were systems in place to refute this. Unless maybe they're using a proxy roulette, but you would know more about this subject right ? :)

Its true that it would be easy for a real bonafide geek to set up an autovoter that spoofed IP's as well.

I know one of the members here with Programming skills was working on something like that as a school project (in theory at least).

Gretchen was the only 'inside' tip offs we got on the whole Multi-voting question and it seemed she was relaying something Im guessing the CBS Techies would have told her.

Sounds like their system looks for IP/Cookie redundancy and autodeletes anything unusual there. Also, I think she said it had a system in place to discount votes happening in suspiciously quick succesion?

That one is interesting though.. because it makes you think it would allow multivoting of some level - but not fast 'autovoters'.

It also seemed to me she indicated that Multiple Text Voting was allowed for sure.

(Seems to me that is $$$ to allow that for sure)

So I never really knew what to think about what was passed on there.

It seems like they are saying 'some' Internet Multivoting was allowed (the 5 votes per household computer theory) but no limits on Text voting.

Guest Shockalot
Yea i took 2, but then i read the rest of his post and decided to continue :lol:.

You guys do realise that just putting 'guffaw' smileys in a posts and 'high fiving' each other 'as if' something 'happened' - does not somehow make it magically happen.

OHhh SNAP.. BUrrrrnnnn *high fives himself* inserts 'gotcha' smileys :P:lol:

Your still agreeing with me whether or not you act 'as if' you did otherwise.

What are you talking about? I can never understand what you are saying? Now I'm thirsty, and I think it's your fault. I'm signing off to go get some orange juice :P

You guys do realise that just putting 'guffaw' smileys in a posts and 'high fiving' each other 'as if' something 'happened'  - does not somehow make it magically happen.

OHhh SNAP.. BUrrrrnnnn *high fives himself* inserts 'gotcha' smileys  :P  :lol:

I'm used to using a different set of smileys, but yes I like to use them still. I don't really dont have a problem with them that you seem to have. Plus I like them better than resorting to verbal insults.

I don't see how I;m agreeing with you though, we've been at ends for awhile now.

Guest Shockalot
I'm used to using a different set of smileys, but yes I like to use them still. I don't really dont have a problem with them that you seem to have. Plus I like them better than resorting to verbal insults.

I don't see how I;m agreeing with you though, we've been at ends for awhile now.

When it gets down to it, everyone agrees Kaysar was getting a high volume of Multiple votes.

The only real disagreement is whether or not Eric was getting the same.

I say that where we do see the evidence of Kaysar Gangbanging - we would expect to see evidence of Eric Gangbanging.

We dont.

Never mind that a smaller percentage were voting for Eric - of that percentage of people who did almost none of them even discussed doubling, tripling their votes and nobody boasted 100s of votes.

Even still. Lets say Kaysars voters were, on average 'only' voting 2-3 times.

People here saying 'Only 6 votes average'.

Only.

Well that is still double, triple or SIX TIMES the amount of votes people.

Stop saying 'Only' like twice as many is nothing to talk about.

82% is twice as much as 41% last I checked.

Personally I would be happy if everyone wants to shut up about the Gangbanging but dont bother taking inflated numbers and then misapplying them into statements like '82% of America HATES the Sheep!' or I will reply to that as usual.

true you don't see posts about friendship fans voting more than once. But to say that it doesn't happen just boggles me. There are many fans out there that wont admit to multivoting anything, nor care to post about it. I for one voted about 10 times total in each AC (usually for the same person, spread out over a couple of days), and it wasnt an issue for me so there was no need to post what I was doing. It just made sense to me that the way the system was set up that if you could vote more than once then people would. I knew this would happen for BOTH sides, so I didn't feel in the least bit guilty by voting more than once. This past AC I didnt even care to vote, but I do know from being on the chats that there are friendship fans that multivote in hopes of getting their fav to win AC. Now they could just be saying that, but the same could be said about ppl who make posts on these forums.

NONE of this should matter however because of the systems set in place to get around multiple votes from the same IP. I've heard they set this up because of what happened in bb4. When Alyson got a high popularity rating due to multiple votes from the same IP's (not sure if this is true or not, because I don't remember her rating. But apparently it was around 79%)

I can't wait to see the looks on those three girls faces when they get out of the house and realise that 'America' was not behind any of this for any reason - but was in fact Hijacked by a small but vocal Cult of 15 year old 'Rockstar INXS' fanboys and girl called the 'AC Gangbangers'.

The Real America doesnt hate them but it surely hates kids who Fingerbang Janelle in AC contests day and night.

Shock, get a life, you sound like a fifteen yr old yourself even stating such a stupid thing, goood grieef!!!!!!

Guest Shockalot
Shock, get a life, you sound like a fifteen yr old yourself even stating such a stupid thing, goood grieef!!!!!!

Errr..

Do you understand what you just said?

No?

Ok, then you heard the sound of it flying over your head I hope.

I think it's great that you have your own opinion, but you need to realize that your opinion IS the MINORITY opinion of viewers. THIS MEANS that people who agree with the MAJORITY have the right to generalize, YOU DON'T! Plug in

Guest DenimIsGreat
I think it's great that you have your own opinion, but you need to realize that your opinion IS the MINORITY opinion of viewers.  THIS MEANS that people who agree with the MAJORITY have the right to generalize, YOU DON'T!  Plug in

Now that makes no sense, it would make more sense if it was the other way around.

The majority are pretty much a bunch of followers, I hope the Janelle cult dies very soon. It's disturbing the way these people want to argue over a woman they don't know.

They don't know squat about her but yet they wish to "defend her". It down right disgust me. And before anyone gets the chance to bash me, I WANT JANELLE TO WIN. So there you go, hopefully that will ward off evil. I am just sick of people clinging on to this personw ho doesn't even know they exist.

Now that makes no sense, it would make more sense if it was the other way around.

The majority are pretty much a bunch of followers, I hope the Janelle cult dies very soon. It's disturbing the way these people want to argue over a woman they don't know.

They don't know squat about her but yet they wish to "defend her". It down right disgust me. And before anyone gets the chance to bash me, I WANT JANELLE TO WIN. So there you go, hopefully that will ward off evil. I am just sick of people clinging on to this personw ho doesn't even know they exist.

What I am saying is that when a majority (voting looks about 90 something percent likes Janelle the best), then it's ok to say "America likes Janelle" BUT it's NOT ok to go on and say "America thinks she's a slut" , that's NOT what the poll said, get it now? It has nothing to do with a Janelle cult. Maybe you should re-read Shok's messages and then maybe you'll get my point.

I think it's great that you have your own opinion, but you need to realize that your opinion IS the MINORITY opinion of viewers.  THIS MEANS that people who agree with the MAJORITY have the right to generalize, YOU DON'T!  Plug in

Well no one actually knows what the majority of BB viewers think, now do we? I would guess that the majority of BB viewers didn't vote in the America's Choice and don't frequent message boards. So basically all you can say is that the majority of people who visit message boards don't like the FS group.

Guest DenimIsGreat
Well no one actually knows what the majority of BB viewers think, now do we? I would guess that the majority of BB viewers didn't vote in the America's Choice and don't frequent message boards. So basically all you can say is that the majority of people who visit message boards don't like the FS group.

EXACTLY! People just need to try to defend her some how. And crush the so called "friendship" somehow.

I have 0 idea what's going on in peoples minds.

ps. she has admitted to sleeping with a room full of people anyway so, there you go.

I find it amazing that these three idiots continue to bad-mouth "America" just because Janelle won 'America's Choice'. Let me see... when she won the phone call those three idiots called us stupid, dumb, <swearwords> for choosing Janelle over any of them three. So now comes yet another America's Choice. Fresh in our minds.... we're stupid, dumb, yada yada.

I'm glad Janelle won it again. And I hope she wins all of the money so Ivette can eat crow. After all, Ivette did say that Janelle played a good game, right? She lied, deceived, yada yada.... but she didn't make friends or use compassion (however she said it.) Yet more proof the nerd heard are nothing but idiots.

(Hoping Janelle wins it all)

Cambion

EXACTLY! People just need to try to defend her some how. And crush the so called "friendship" somehow.

ps. she has admitted to sleeping with a room full of people anyway so, there you go.

I can see that you're not actually reading my posts, just trying to make your point. I NEVER said Janelle was a good person, if you've ever read any of my posts, you would know what I think:

1. I respect people that tell it like it is, to their face.

2. I respect people that are NOT fake (actions, what they say).

3. I do NOT respect people who sit around, talking about why THEY're wonderful, while spending the majority talking about what a horrible person the other one is.

4. Finally, I've like Janelle the entire game because she has made alliances with other players that I found a couple of reasons to have some respect for and did NOT become an alliance with those I could not find a single positive quality about. (In general).

Thanks and good luck with conversations where you don't listen!

I did some math based on the last BB6 ratings I saw. The total viewers for the night in question was 8 million. Take Morty's as an example, they have around 4,000 members. Other message boards may have more, so we'll be generous and use 10,000 for the average number of members. How many popular message boards are there? We'll be generous again and say 100. That would be 1,000,000 viewers who frequent message boards, that is something like 12.5% of the viewing audience. So to try and pretend that Janelle is the favorite of all BB viewers is ludicrous to say the least. Until recently they haven't even shown the FS group in a negative light on air and have shown some Janelle's less than fine moments.

Guest DenimIsGreat
I did some math based on the last BB6 ratings I saw. The total viewers for the night in question was 8 million. Take Morty's as an example, they have around 4,000 members. Other message boards may have more, so we'll be generous and use 10,000 for the average number of members. How many popular message boards are there? We'll be generous again and say 100. That would be 1,000,000 viewers who frequent message boards, that is something like 12.5% of the viewing audience. So to try and pretend that Janelle is the favorite of all BB viewers is ludicrous to say the least. Until recently they haven't even shown the FS group in a negative light on air and have shown some Janelle's less than fine moments.

Here's something interesting, some of those people who belong to 1 board

belong to multiple boards anyway so according to your equation theirs

actually less people who belong to message boards.

If I had to guess I would say most people are like me in the aspect that

they want Janelle to win because someone else is gone they would have

rather see when anyway. So it makes me laugh in the inside.

If I had to guess I would say most people are like me in the aspect that

they want Janelle to win because someone else is gone they would have

rather see when anyway. So it makes me laugh in the inside.

Rachel and Maggie were my faves from day one and I (albeit grudgingly) came to respect James' game. Since Maggie is the only one left standing, I will continue to root for her. But then again I am honest enough to admit that every person who criticizes the FS group for the things they are doing have at some point in their life, done the exact same thing. Although they can't even be rational enough to call Janelle on it so...

Guest Shockalot

If the truth was told we will find out that the average 'everyman' BB6 fan on the internet pretty much sticks to one or two boards.

This is the kind of fan who may be a Janelle booster or may think Maggie deserves the Win but is not a 'Fanatic' AC Gangbanger or KaysarKultie type.

Those types are undoubtedly members of each board.

If you see a screenname that says "ILUVKAYSAR" or some 'H8THESHEEP' or just a member who is signing up and making their first post a Topic/Poll about how Maggie Sux...

You can bet on it they are holding screennames on 10 or more BB boards.

During the AC Gangbang days - they were moving from boards to board finding each other and directing each other where to go and register and get motivated.

You could go and find messages they left to each other about Mortys Board at other Forums.. encouraging each other to get over here to fight the 'Eric Fans'.

Like an invasion.

So even while BB Internet junkies are only 10% of the overall audience - just a small fraction of that 10% is doing 90% of the voting, touting and rallying for one particular contestant - KayJanellSar.

Its sick people.

Guest DenimIsGreat
Rachel and Maggie were my faves from day one and I (albeit grudgingly) came to respect James' game. Since Maggie is the only one left standing, I will continue to root for her. But then again I am honest enough to admit that every person who criticizes the FS group for the things they are doing have at some point in their life, done the exact same thing. Although they can't even be rational enough to call Janelle on it so...

Of course not. Because they are like the friendship group. The friendship group is such a perfect example of how most of the population in America is, and Janelle is a perfect example of the people who are "different".

ps. I couldn't stand Rachel at first. I thought she was bossy or whatever.

If I could pick the winner out of every single one of them, I would

probably give it to Howie.

He blew up on April and had his bad moments but in all honesty, I have to think about it like, hey, if I had my kid at a day care center, who is the person I would least mind my child around without me being present. Howie is at the top of that list.

He is silly, and loves to "get off" but over all he doesn't appear to be so bad of a guy

from what I saw. Just going by what I saw of course. I don't sense he is as bad as most of those people though.

Of course not. Because they are like the friendship group. The friendship group is such a perfect example of how most of the population in America is, and Janelle is a perfect example of the people who are "different".

ps. I couldn't stand Rachel at first. I thought she was bossy or whatever.

If I could pick the winner out of every single one of them, I would

probably give it to Howie.

He blew up on April and had his bad moments but in all honesty, I have to think about it like, hey, if I had my kid at a day care center, who is the person I would least mind my child around without me being present. Howie is at the top of that list.

He is silly, and loves to "get off" but over all he doesn't appear to be so bad of a guy

from what I saw. Just going by what I saw of course. I don't sense he is as bad as most of those people though.

For me, that person would be Rachel. I just couldn't get over Howie's comments about women and acting like they were his personal sex toys. Not to mention his and Janelle's carpet muncher song which I found truly disgusting and offensive to gays.

Archived