America's Choice Discussion

CBS wants Cappy back in... Do you think they played him up enough before the announcement??? What a load of crap... I believe the majority of BB watchers only see what is on TV...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ringwench
CBS wants Cappy back in...  Do you think they played him up enough before the announcement???  What a load of crap...  I believe the majority of BB watchers only see what is on TV...

Everyone I know who watches the show does NOT watch the live feeds or read the message boards and they ALL hate Cappy and LOVE Kaysar.

Freaking CBS and their insane Eric love. Hopefully the general public won't be so stupid to fall for that crap.

GO KAYSAR!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to vote as much as is humanly possible to get Kay BACK into the BB house!!!

Guest 2Wicked

I think that the people who watch the live feed and and read Morty's will be the die-hards that are voting all of the time.

GO KAYSER

Guest Ms Alucard

I will be voting for Kaysar, but when is it going to be up on the CBS web site? I can't find it, yet.

Guest ambscram

yeah id like Micheal back but all of my votes are going to Kaysar... if Eric wins though then it is definently rigged

I bet CBS will feature each evictee on Sat and Tues. If they don't than they are definitely pulling for Eric to renter the house..We'll see...Go Kaysar!!!

Guest justice27

When they did this a number of years back I thought the same. It seems unfair to the existing contestents. Especially the person who is voted out next Thursday who has no chance of coming back. That being said I voted for Kaiser.

Guest solana

I think bringing someone back is a way of shaking things up. It could work to the advantage of some house guests depending on who is brought back. I agree it is unfair to the existing contestents, but I don't think this game was ever intended to be fair. Just my opinion.

I voted for Kayser too.

its all fair. they all knew what they were getting into when they signed up for bb. they knew that there would be twists and turns and they knew that there was a possibility that someone who got booted out could get back into the game.

Its a good way to shake things up. plus... usually they vote that person out of the house sooner than later and that person most likely wont win at the end.

JMO

Yeah that's a bit odd that it would take them that long. I remember when mike got evicted and you could still click on his name for a day or two after he was evicted, hopefully they just messed up.

Not only that.. But on the live show they had a whole "cappy" presentation remember?

I went to that page earlier today and Kaysars button was there.. and i clicked it.. actually, at the time.. the only button that was not there was michaels.

i am telling you... the guy in charge of keeping up with the bb cbs page is busy playing his gameboy and not watching what he is doing.

the fantasy leauge board was shut down from tuesday until this morning...

there is no rigging going on..

• 1 month later...
Guest Shockalot

I can't wait to see the looks on those three girls faces when they get out of the house and realise that 'America' was not behind any of this for any reason - but was in fact Hijacked by a small but vocal Cult of 15 year old 'Rockstar INXS' fanboys and girl called the 'AC Gangbangers'.

The Real America doesnt hate them but it surely hates kids who Fingerbang Janelle in AC contests day and night.

I can't wait to see the looks on those three girls faces when they get out of the house and realise that 'America' was not behind any of this for any reason - but was in fact Hijacked by a small but vocal Cult of 15 year old 'Rockstar INXS' fanboys and girl called the 'AC Gangbangers'.

The Real America doesnt hate them but it surely hates kids who Fingerbang Janelle in AC contests day and night.

Guess you're part of the Maggie cult. You believe everything she says just like Ivette and April.

Archived