Moving Company: Strength and Strategy

BigMack

aaryn can't vote so that would make it 5-5 w/ mccrea the swing vote.

is this really gonna happen?

Ya I messed up with Aaryn. I really have no idea what McCrea is going to do. It is all up to him. When he says shocking vote he might mean Elissa group shocked or Nick group shocked. Who knows.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick has - Spencer, Aaryn, Kaitlin, Jeremy, Howard and Gina Marie (6)

Elissa has - Andy, Judd, Jessie, Candice and Amanda (5)

Who is McCrea voting for? I have a feeling in the end he will vote to keep Nick.

Did I leave anyone out?

Aaryn, as HoH, doesn't vote. So in this scenario they are tied with McCrea being the swing vote.

Jeremy went against his alliance last week by voting to keep David after the Moving Company plainly stated to him that they were getting rid of David.

They knew he was going to vote for David so it wouldn't look like they were in an alliance

Why are they still working with him after that? I've seen alliances break down for lesser offenses than that.

I've read on the live feed updates that Jeremy is going around bullying the other members of the MC to do things his way and acting like King Crap of Turd Mountain. They need to get it together and kick his douchey behind out if they want to have a chance at a successful alliance.

They knew Jeremy was going to vote for David so it wouldn't look like they were in an alliance

Aaryn, as HoH, doesn't vote. So in this scenario they are tied with McCrea being the swing vote.

Ahhhh! I forgot about that! I was wondering the same thing!

These people are stressing me out! I think McCrea is the ultimate floater. Right now, everyone in that house thinks they're in good with him.

Also, I have serious doubts that Jessie will vote to evict Nick. I know she seemed open to it in some of her recent conversations, but this would be such a bold move for her. I don't really think she has it in her to make a bold move. But, we shall see.

There is nothing like a woman scorned. Jessie was treated like crap by Jerm's side, but Judd has given her the attention she needs. Nick avoided/ran away from her like the plague and then seemed to prefer GM over her. Jessie has joined with Helen and Elissa because those two treat her well.

Nick has - Spencer, Aaryn, Kaitlin, Jeremy, Howard and Gina Marie (6)

Elissa has - Andy, Judd, Jessie, Candice and Amanda (5)

Who is McCrea voting for? I have a feeling in the end he will vote to keep Nick.

Did I leave anyone out?

Aryan only votes in case of a tie so if McC goes with her side, she will not have to vote, if he goes with the other side, she will lose.

Aryan only votes in case of a tie so if McC goes with her side, she will not have to vote, if he goes with the other side, she will lose.

I know I have been quoted and corrected 5 times already even though I posted an oops I goofed post.

Guest 6Borders

I think Seson 15 BB Moving Company is a weak subsidiarity of The Grodner Moving Company, who has been working these people in the DR with Grodner's version of "what would you do if..." game.
Grodner and Rachel want Elissa to say...game over for anyone else on the block until Grodner says game over

I'm thinking it could come down to Aaryn breaking the tie. What will she do? She hates Elissa but she's also sick of Jermy and Kaitlin.

odd number of voters tonight, so the only way there will be a tie is if someone throws a wonky vote for Helen.

Last I saw Howard and Spencer were acting like they were going to save Nick, but when talking with Helen and Andy, Howard was playing up that he heard Amanda and McCrae were going to flip....which I don't think is true. I think he was laying the groundwork for blaming of the 2 votes to save Nick, to be blamed on Amanda and McCrae, as well hopefully plant the seed to not trust Amanda and get her evicted next.

odd number of voters tonight, so the only way there will be a tie is if someone throws a wonky vote for Helen.

Last I saw Howard and Spencer were acting like they were going to save Nick, but when talking with Helen and Andy, Howard was playing up that he heard Amanda and McCrae were going to flip....which I don't think is true. I think he was laying the groundwork for blaming of the 2 votes to save Nick, to be blamed on Amanda and McCrae, as well hopefully plant the seed to not trust Amanda and get her evicted next.

That was my take on it. Howard is playing a smart game.

It's not working because everyone in the SSFA is on to those two that is why they are not counting their votes. But Howard and Spencer do not know they are being played.

actually things are changing quickly in the house this afternoon and now it seems that Helen has convinced Spencer to evict Nick. Spencer was talking to Howard about it too. Who the f knows what is going to be the outcome now!

It's always a good show when we have no idea who is going. It means people are playing the game and not just going with the vote with the house safety.

Ya but we do know who is going home.... :shocking:

r.i.p moving company

time of death 07/11/2013 :animated_bouncy:

How ironic that Candice was able to list off every member of the Moving Company without getting a single name wrong ... My money says someone was tipped off by a little birdie ... Season is going the wrong direction for me. Love em or hate em guys like David and Nick made the show interesting. Pretty soon we'll have a pretty boring group to watch ina season that had a lot of potential.

Hopefully, they all come to their senses, if that is possible.

How ironic that Candice was able to list off every member of the Moving Company without getting a single name wrong ... My money says someone was tipped off by a little birdie ... Season is going the wrong direction for me. Love em or hate em guys like David and Nick made the show interesting. Pretty soon we'll have a pretty boring group to watch ina season that had a lot of potential.

Definitely manipulation going on. It always has and always will.

Guest 6Borders

They are just a bunch of idiots and I'm sure DR is dropping hints like hammers (aka game manipulation).

Whichever HG (I think it was Amanda) was right when they said the Brigade was the only alliance that ever worked from beginning to end because they stayed secretive and stayed loyal to each other all the way through. Lane was not swayed by Brit and voted her butt out and she boo-hoo'd all over the place that she thought he was her friend.

The Moving Company is too busy moving everyone else's freight to be loyal to their own.

The Moving Company failed because of Jermy's big head and bully tactics.

I agree with this. You never saw any member of the brigade act like Jeremy does. You get a few guys together that show respect for each other, they can accomplish good things. You get a few guys together where one guy thinks he knows it all and everyone should get in line behind him, there will be problems. Spencer, and Howard now feel like they need to get control of their game back, to show Jeremy he's not all that he thinks he is. It becomes and ego thing with certain guys. I love it and I can't wait to see Jeremy's face when he finds out he's not the only one in his crew with balls.