Spencer - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope his plans all backfire on him and he is sent packing soon. He comes across to me as arrogant and I don't like it. I get the feeling from hearing him talk that he thinks he is God's gift to man kind.

I hope his plans all backfire on him and he is sent packing soon. He comes across to me as arrogant and I don't like it. I get the feeling from hearing him talk that he thinks he is God's gift to man kind.

WELL SAID!!!! He is extremely arrogant & quite the chauvinistic pig... Jeremy is in the same boat as Spencer... both are complete tools.

He didn't pee in a bottle... he was actually hiding wine. Someone updated the feeds section wrong...

But on another note... Spencer is getting his walking papers too...

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/06/spencer-clawson-big-brother-racism/

Hold on there Myss911, there's this little thing called a union contract. Spencer may have pissed off his employers but his union will preserve his job.

See and to me as a city slicker through and through that sounds like drag. I don't find the fun in going down to the lake looking for frogs or whatever you country folks do. Not my cup of tea! I'd get bored as hell. I like to be close to everything and everything be a hop, skip, and jump away. Like where I live now I love it. I'm across the street from a strip mall. 90% of the businesses I go to are on my same street. And I like all the restaurants being close too because I don't have much time for cooking. I run 2 businesses so I eat out most meals. Sticking me in the country out in the middle of nowhere and I couldn't make it. I would be begging to go back home.

Lol. I don't look for frogs. That's kind of gross. I was talking about Judd's interview where he described spending spring/summer at the lake. My lake experiences consist of fishing, boating, skiing, swimming, grilling out and spending time with friends and/or fam. I don't live out in the boonies either. There's a huge mall and various restaurants directly across the road from my neighborhood, 2 minutes from my house. There's also acres of wooded areas and a choice of lakes within a 10-40 mile radius, a couple of resort parks within a short distance and the Ohio River is 10 minutes away. We take advantage of these things because we enjoy them. I do like modern day conveniences but I also like being in the country and the nature that goes along with it. All my extended family knows how to grow and preserve food, hunt, fish, etc. We know how to live off the land if we have to. I'll be picking fresh veggies tomorrow in my back yard. It's pretty cool, imo.

I wouldn't live in the fast-paced city for any amount of money. I've already done that and didn't like it for long. I like to stop and smell my roses too much, grown in my garden.

Ah the city mice vs the country mice...well the country mice know how to make cheese and the city mice are vulnerable because they depend on the country mice for their survival. When the country mice do not send the cheese to the city, the city mice will want to leave. That is why country mice are armed. Our corporate gov wants no more country mice but only corporate country feeding the city. that is the direction of the gov support these days for a welfare state. They also back fewer people in general so as not to have to support as many in the cities. They want enough people to enable them to maintain their lifestyles of the rich and famous. Wake up and see how you are being manipulated.

Spencer comes across to me as arrogant which drives me nuts and I don't like him for this. His one comment "Kermit the F@@" is rude and should not have been said. His comment was not meant to hurt and I think that is obvious but still should not have been said.

I hope he is nominated soon and sent packing.

Spencer comes across to me as arrogant which drives me nuts and I don't like him for this. His one comment "Kermit the F@@" is rude and should not have been said. His comment was not meant to hurt and I think that is obvious but still should not have been said.

I hope he is nominated soon and sent packing.

I hope he is gone ASAP! Like before jury!

Many people have negative things to say about Spencer, I just don't see it.

He is talking about his dog and he is getting a little emotional about it. He really loves his dogs and people who love animals like that are usually pretty compassionate. He even offered to take care of Jeremy's dogs for him if he needed him to.

He believes in rescue and adoption rather than buying puppies from a puppy mill. He gets really animated when he talks about his dogs.

He is talking about his dog and he is getting a little emotional about it. He really loves his dogs and people who love animals like that are usually pretty compassionate. He even offered to take care of Jeremy's dogs for him if he needed him to.

He believes in rescue and adoption rather than buying puppies from a puppy mill. He gets really animated when he talks about his dogs.

I am a huge dog lover. A bunch of them were in the pool yesterday and talking about if something happens to one of their loved ones would BB tell them. Amanda said I wonder if something happened to her dog would they tell her. McCrea made a comment that who cares about the dogs.... they are just dogs (or something like that) He seemed annoyed that a person would be concerned about their dogs.

It will take a lot more than spencer loving dogs for me to love spencer. Hitler loved dogs. That has been documented However, he also sent Blondi to her death to make sure that the cyanide caps worked prior to taking his own life.

It will take a lot more than spencer loving dogs for me to love spencer. Hitler loved dogs. That has been documented However, he also sent Blondi to her death to make sure that the cyanide caps worked prior to taking his own life.

Yay we got our Slim back. I like you fiesty. You were starting to get too nice there for a while... :bangin:

glad you brought up the Hitler love of dogs...I was going to...so I will add that he was a vegetarian...and ate a lot of sugar. That causes a kind of imbalance...look at the Hare Krishnas they also eat vegetarian and use a lot of sugar. It causes an imbalanced mind set. People do not recognize sugar is a drug.

Yeah! Totally agree!

Hitler liked dogs too.....

Spencer is no better than the rest of them if not worse.

Spencer flipped - he is trying to talk Howard into keeping Elissa

I think the DR got to him. Spencer wants to vote out Nick.

He is explaining that they can control the vote if they keep Elissa.

He is explaining that they can control the vote if they keep Elissa.

:laugh4:

I just can't keep up!

No. He doesn't want his side to know that he is playing both sides. And he can't convince Helen to vote her out and when he votes its going to give him away and mess up his game!